Valentine Special

SVS-S3:
Valentine Special

Non-Canon Stories
by Various Authors

Illustrations: GreenWoman, Griffin, Patt, Rike, Suse, Virginia Sky

Cover Illustration: Shar

Valentine Special


Being At Home With Sandburg
by Silk:
Graphics Version Plain Version (5k)
PG: m/m
Summary:  Just a cozy Sunday afternoon at home.


Better Than A Box Of Chocolates
by Eagle Eye:

Graphics Version Plain Version (12k)
NC-17: m/m
Summary:  Um... kinda a PWP. Sex is involved.


Controlling the Controller
by KimAnne and Liz:
Graphics Version Plain Version (19k)
PG: m/m, humor
Summary:  After a hard day, Jim and Blair try to relax and watch TV. Deciding on a program has never been so much fun.


Dropping In
by Orange852:
Graphics Version Plain Version (15k)
PG: m/m, humor
No sex, even by Ken Starr's definition. Suggestive handling of dessert products.
Summary:  Things are just dropping all over the loft.


The Great Valentine Caper
by Griffin:
Graphics Version Plain Version (44k)
NC-17: m/m, first times
Summary: It's time for rain and holiday induced madness in Cascade. Too bad Jim won't get what he really wants for Valentine's Day. Or will he?


Paper Hearts
by Candy Apple:
Graphics Version Plain Version (23k)
NC-17:  m/m
Summary:  Jim and Blair's first Valentine's Day as lovers, paper hearts, chocolate mousse... need I say more?


Carefully Taught by MrsHamill

Disclaimer: The Sentinel Slash Virtual Season (SVS) is based on characters and concepts developed by, and belonging to, Pet Fly Productions.  The episodes of SVS are intended for private personal enjoyment only. No money is being made, or will be allowed to be made, by any of the SVS authors or by FiveSenses Inc. from the writing and distribution of these episodes.  Any original characters introduced in an SVS episode belongs to the episode author and to FiveSenses Inc, and should not be used without their permission.

Note on Safe Sex: Episodes of SVS may contain depictions of consensual m/m sex.  These depictions may or may not be accompanied by specific mention of items necessary for safe and healthy intercourse.  It is the intention of FiveSenses Inc. and all SVS authors that even when such items are not explicitly mentioned, their use is to be assumed as a matter of course. All of us at FiveSenses Inc. are aware of the risks of unprotected sex in today's world, and strongly advocate the practice of safe sex, including the use of condoms and other protective devices.

The SVS episodes can also be found in handheld readable format at:
You Want Fries with That? The FanFiction TO GO Archive

About FiveSenses Upcoming Episodes Previous Episodes Banners & Wallpapers SVS HomePage