Christmas Special

SVS-S2:
Christmas Special
by Various Authors

Non-Canon Stories for the
Holiday Season

Illustrations: Griffin, Patt, Shar

Cover Illustration: Shar

With Best Wishes for the Holidays from FiveSenses Inc.
 

Never Shall I Fail My Comrades
by Lisa, Duncan's Twin:
Graphics Version Plain Version (13k)
PG: m/m, angst, holiday: Veteran's Day
Summary: Jim and Blair take a trip to the past.


Winter Wonderland
by Rogue:

Graphics Version Plain Version (46k)
NC-17: m/m, drama, romance (and sex, don't forget the sex), holiday: Christmas
Not to be read if you don't like Jim-owwies.
Summary:  Jim gets hurt and has to spend Christmas in the hospital. Blair shows off his excellent bedside manner. =)


Christmas Interruptus
by MrsHamill:
Graphics Version Plain Version (34k)
NC-17: m/m, first-times, humor, holiday: Christmas
Summary: The clue bus finally makes a stop at 852 Prospect, but has to wade through a slew of visitors to get to the guys.


Naughty or Nice
by KimAnne:
Graphics Version Plain Version (21k)
PG: m/m, humor, holiday: Christmas
Summary: Blairs bakes and manipulates, and Jim sulks and gets suckered.


Chest, Nuts, Roasting On an Open Fire
by Corbeau:
Graphics Version Plain Version (36k)
R: m/m, holiday, humor, romance
Summary: A little winter holiday in the mountains for our boys. What could go wrong? (If you can't come up with 10 things in 10 seconds, you've been watching some other show.)


Star Wars Revisited
by Alyjude:
Graphics Version Plain Version (15k)
PG: m/m, humor, holiday: New Year
Summary: Jim shares New Year's Eve with us and we learn the part Star Wars played in Sandburg's past.


Welcome to the Jungle by Barbara Nice-Miller

Disclaimer: The Sentinel Slash Virtual Season (SVS) is based on characters and concepts developed by, and belonging to, Pet Fly Productions.  The episodes of SVS are intended for private personal enjoyment only. No money is being made, or will be allowed to be made, by any of the SVS authors or by FiveSenses Inc. from the writing and distribution of these episodes.  Any original characters introduced in an SVS episode belongs to the episode author and to FiveSenses Inc, and should not be used without their permission.

Note on Safe Sex: Episodes of SVS may contain depictions of consensual m/m sex.  These depictions may or may not be accompanied by specific mention of items necessary for safe and healthy intercourse.  It is the intention of FiveSenses Inc. and all SVS authors that even when such items are not explicitly mentioned, their use is to be assumed as a matter of course. All of us at FiveSenses Inc. are aware of the risks of unprotected sex in today's world, and strongly advocate the practice of safe sex, including the use of condoms and other protective devices.

The SVS episodes can also be found in handheld readable format at:
You Want Fries with That? The FanFiction TO GO Archive

About FiveSenses Upcoming Episodes Previous Episodes Banners & Wallpapers SVS HomePage