Call of the Wolf by Winds-of-Dawn

SVS-03: 
Call of the Wolf 
by Winds-of-Dawn

Rating: NC-17

Betas: See Author's Notes

Illustrations: Rike

Graphics Version
In two parts with accompanying illustrations.

Plain Version
Plain text html file in two parts with no illustrations. (88k)

Author's E-mail: wod@squidge.org

Author's Webpage:
https://www.squidge.org/sentinelsites/wodindex-2.html

 
Author's Notes: The writing of this episode has been truly a collaborative project. I'd like to thank Bluewolf and Rogue for providing material that inspired the plot of this episode. Alyjude stood over me with a virtual carrot and stick to make sure I stayed on track and on schedule (btw, Aly, I'm still waiting for that carrot). Gryph and Rike read and offered advice as I wrote the episode. I also have to thank Rike for putting up with the difficulties of providing illustrations for an episode that existed largely in my head for most of the time she was working. Candy good-naturedly made multiple revisions to her episode every time I changed my mind about what I wanted to do in mine. I'm afraid I've lost track of all the various members of FiveSenses Inc. who wrote in suggestions and corrections to my episode. Please be assured that every one of your suggestions is much appreciated, even when I did not follow it. I must thank Maggie, especially, for her suggestion of an additional scene to the episode. Any remaining errors and deficiencies are mine. Finally, thank you, Tricia, for always being your eternally encouraging self.

Summary: As Blair returns to Rainier, Jim and Blair run into a case that reminds them of a painful moment.

Warnings: m/m

Disclaimer: The Sentinel Slash Virtual Season (SVS) is based on characters and concepts developed by, and belonging to, Pet Fly Productions.  The episodes of SVS are intended for private personal enjoyment only. No money is being made, or will be allowed to be made, by any of the SVS authors or by FiveSenses Inc. from the writing and distribution of these episodes.  Any original characters introduced in an SVS episode belongs to the episode author and to FiveSenses Inc, and should not be used without their permission.

Note on Safe Sex: Episodes of SVS may contain depictions of consensual m/m sex.  These depictions may or may not be accompanied by specific mention of items necessary for safe and healthy intercourse.  It is the intention of FiveSenses Inc. and all SVS authors that even when such items are not explicitly mentioned, their use is to be assumed as a matter of course. All of us at FiveSenses Inc. are aware of the risks of unprotected sex in today's world, and strongly advocate the practice of safe sex, including the use of condoms and other protective devices.

The SVS episodes can also be found in handheld readable format at:
You Want Fries with That? The FanFiction TO GO Archive

About FiveSenses Upcoming Episodes Previous Episodes Banners & Wallpapers SVS HomePage