TITLE: Mr. Skinner Takes A Walk

NAME: Mik

E-MAIL: mikdok@hotmail.com

CATEGORY: SRA

RATING: NC-17. M/Sk. This story contains m/m sex. So, if you don't like that type of thing - STOP NOW! Forewarned is forearmed. Proceed with caution.

SUMMARY: A sequel to Mr. Skinner Takes a Bath

FEEDBACK: Feedback? Well, yes, if you insist...Flames? Send 'em to my brother, he's having a barbecue.

TIMESPAN/SPOILER WARNING: Sixth Season, no spoilers. They are against my religion.

KEYWORDS: story angst Skinner Mulder NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Fox Mulder, Walter Skinner, Dana Scully and all other X-Files characters belong to Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and 20th Century FOX Broadcasting. No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made from their use. I'd rather say that they really are mine, but I've been advised to deny everything. Of course, when I become king...

This is a SEqUEL BY REqUEST for a Live Oak. And you're welcome. Thank you, my beta-mistress for the hard work, and the ooh's and ahh's for shadow puppets.

If you like this, there's more at http://members.theglobe.com/mikdok/ (I don’t Yahoo!) If you didn't like it, come see me, anyway. Pet the dog. 

Mr. Skinner Takes A Walk

by Mik

"…and while I appreciate that those things don’t grow on trees, sir, I’d like to point out that this is the first one I’ve lost this year."

I have to get out of here. I can’t stop looking at him. It’s bad enough when he’s talking, but when she starts talking, he just sits there and tugs at his lower lip. I can’t take it.

I avoid their twin expressions of disbelief as I move to the door. I don’t offer an explanation. Damn it, I’m their supervisor. I don’t owe them one. But, I don’t give Kim one, either. I just keep moving because I can’t risk being caught. Not with these thoughts in my head.

I must look pretty angry; everyone’s moving out of my way. Good. I have to get out of this building. There isn’t enough oxygen in the whole place. I need air he isn’t breathing.

What the hell’s the matter with me? I must be losing my mind. It was an innocent little fantasy. Just something to ease tension and get some sleep. It doesn’t mean anything. It certainly doesn’t mean I’m gay, or, if it does, it doesn’t mean I want Mulder, of all men.

So why have I been thinking about him non-stop since I sat down this morning? Why did I feel the stirrings of an erection when he and Scully arrived to go over yet another ridiculous expense report? And wouldn’t you know he’d wear the dark brown suit, the one that makes his eyes green?

Shit. When did I start noticing that?

That’s it, fresh air. Breathe. Clear your head. You’re okay, Walter. It’s okay to admit that he’s attractive. Every female on staff and not a small number of men think he’s attractive. You can’t throw a stone around him without finding someone to comment on his ass. It wouldn’t be abnormal for you to notice how he looks. He’s got a nice…build, physique…whatever. He wears his suits well. He’s got nice hair. He’s got a great smile.

Great? No. Nice smile. He doesn’t smile very often. Shit, when does he have cause to smile? So, when he does, it catches you by surprise. When he laughed at something Scully said this morning, I wanted to come across the desk and…and…

Breathe, Walter. Head toward the Park. Less crowded.

I can’t believe I walked out of that meeting. No explanation, no excuse. Okay, I know I was seriously in danger of losing control and making an inappropriate remark or gesture and I did the right thing leaving. Inappropriate? Bullshit, I was thinking of shoving Scully out the door and field-stripping him like an assault rifle, but, damn it, a Marine does not run under fire. I should go back, apologize, tell them I had an emergency, and leave it at that.

Maybe they will have gone back to their office by now. But, I’ll have to face them sooner or later. It’s inevitable. Perhaps I could phone them, or email…Walter Sergei Skinner, you’re a yellow-tailed, double-breasted coward. Get your butt back to the office and face them like a man.

But, breathe first.

This is a nice section of the Park. I don’t think I’ve ever walked through here. I don’t think many people do. Nice. Quiet. Secluded. You could get away with a lot back here and no one would be the wiser.

That knoll there, under the trees. I wonder how many couples have made love there during their lunch break? I wonder how he would look with grass in his hair?

Or that tree? The way the trunk splits would be the perfect place to make love standing up.

I could back him against that tree and he’d have nowhere to go except my arms. I could spend all afternoon licking and sucking his jaw, his throat, his shoulder. I can almost feel his nipples under the fabric of those silk blend shirts he wears. I can even feel the little tremor that would run through his body as I pinched them. And I would. I would pinch and tease them until he moaned and begged me for more.

And he would. Mulder always wants all the details, the full experience. It would be so easy to unzip his fly and find his cock, rampant, ready. I’d squeeze it roughly, make him ask me for release. He would. He would be eloquent even with inarticulate murmurs. And I’d stroke him, quickly, firmly, finding a rhythm that would make him throw his head back and destroy the silence of this place.

And when he was satisfied, I would pull him close to me, kiss him and ease him to his knees and reach for my belt, and--

"Sir? Are you all right?"

Shit. "Mulder. What the hell are you doing here?" And don’t touch me.

"Well, sir, you’ve never been so mad that you walked out of a meeting on me before. Look, I’m sorry."

And don’t look so wounded because I jerked away from you. "Sorry? What are you talking about?"

"The cell phone. We’ll take it off the expense report. I’ll buy my own this time. I’m sorry, sir. I really didn’t mean to lose another one. "

"I don’t give a d--. Never mind, Agent. You lost it in the line of duty." Stop frowning at me. Just go on back to the office. "Anything else?"

"Umm…no, sir."

"Well?"

"Are you sure you’re all right?"

Except that I’m about a heartbeat and a half from pinning you to that tree, I’m fine. "I’m sure. I’ve just been…it’s been…never mind."

"Sir, if you want to talk about it?"

"Go back to the office, Agent Mulder. I’ll be along."

"I don’t mind keeping you company, sir."

"Mulder."

"Okay, okay, I’m going."

Yes, Agent Mulder, it’s true. You have a sexy ass. And this is a very nice part of the Park.

-THE END-