TITLE: Same Game: Part XIV – Double Drabble

NAME: Mik

E-MAIL: mikdok@hotmail.com

CATEGORY: SRA

RATING: NC-17. M/SK. This story contains slash i.e. m/m sex. So, if you don't like that type of thing - STOP NOW! Forewarned is forearmed. Proceed with caution.

SUMMARY: Is this how Howard Johnson got his start?

FEEDBACK: Feedback? Well, yes, if you insist ... Flames? Send 'em to my brother, he's having a barbecue.

TIMESPAN/SPOILER WARNING: This is an AU, very vague spoilers for multiple episodes, nothing current. Skinner has always been their boss. And I don't give a damn how many arms Krycek has, he doesn't get to play.

KEYWORDS: story slash angst Skinner Mulder NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Fox Mulder, Walter Skinner, Dana Scully and all other X-Files characters belong to Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and 20th Century FOX Broadcasting. No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made from their use. I'd rather say that they really are mine, but I've been advised to deny everything.

This is for Geoffrey, who gave me permission to play with his characters from "What You Want", for the owners and shareholders of the Chatterers Gallery for their love, support and lifetime supply of "Peeps", and querida Susan, for her brilliant execution of all things beta. And Xanthe, welcome back. Isn’t this where I came in? Thanks for opening the door.

If you like this, there's more at http://homepages.go.com/~frogdoggie/3wstop.html

If you didn't like it, come see me, anyway. Pet the dog.

 

Same Game XIV – Double Drabble

by Mik

"Careful, you’re spilling."

"This is my kitchen. I can make any mess I want."

"I can’t believe you have a waffle-maker, Mulder. You don’t even have a can opener."

"I can’t believe I do, either. I found it when I was cleaning out my closet. Will you hush? You’re making me lose count."

"I think it was fourteen."

"You THINK?"

"You’re the one with the photographic memory."

"Yeah, and you’re the one with the big mouth."

"If you had a measuring cup you wouldn’t have to be doing this by tablespoons."

"Yeah, and if I had an orange roof, I could be a Howard Johnson’s."

"Baby, if you want waffles that bad, I’ll take you to Howard Johnson’s."

"Stop calling me baby. But don’t stop that, that felt good. How many was that?"

"Three hundred and nineteen. Come on, I’ll buy you waffles. I’ll even have them put strawberries and whipped cream on them for you."

"You keep it up, bulldog, and you’ll be having bread and water for breakfast. On the other hand … if you keep that up you’ll be having me for breakfast."

"Now THAT sounds good."

-THE END-