Katrina Disaster Relief Stories

flooding


In the wake of Hurricane Katrina, the good people of the fanfic world got together to raise funds for the victims by writing, producing icons, videos, banners and other artwork for their favourite fandoms. I was privileged to participate in fanfic_charity on Livejournal. Our readers and fellow writers donated more than five hundred dollars for my work, to provide for the people and animals who lost homes and loved ones in this disaster. They were all gracious enough to allow me to post them here on 3WayStop, as well.

On behalf of frogdoggie, bluemohairbear and myself, thank you for your kindness and generosity. For those of you reading these stories, if you like them and you haven't made a donation...think about redcross.org, noahswish.org, giving blood, or anywhere you believe it will make a difference.

Thank you again,
Mick

The Stories

A Picture Worth
commissioned by the godDESS Michele
Slash. M/SK. Hindsight is 20/20. Especially with photographs.

Coldest Comfort
commissioned by Bertina

Slash. M/K. Mulder and Krycek take the cold war on the road.

Under It All
commissioned by Maria
Slash. M/SK. Case file with schmoop filling.

Washed in Blood
commissioned by Gaby
Slash. M/SK. Heroes in ordinary places.

Undone
commissioned by Credo
Slash. M/K.
The story that raises the burning question can popsicles get stale?

Give Me Flowers While I'm Living
commissioned by Lori
Slash. M/SK. You can't plan for the future when the present is stuck in the past.

1 Man 2 Many
commissioned by Ann
Slash. M/SK. This is a rough one, children. Avert your eyes if non con offends you.

Signs and Lamentations
commissioned by Valerie
Slash. M/Sk.
In the latter days there will be signs...

An Unstill Life
commissioned by Yja
This isn't slash. It's not even about X Files. It's about what we see when we look through someone else's eyes. Yja asked me to be inspired by one of her paintings. That was hard.
I'm inspired by all of her paintings. So I took bits of a few of my favourites and am inviting you to spend the day with me, as I wander through her amazing talents. If you don't know my friend, Yja, and her gifts, come round to her LiveJournal (maybeatdawn) and look at some of her work. Bon appetit.
- Mik

Green in the Blackness
commissioned by Susan
Slash. M/K When you didn't see what they thought you saw
and couldn't have seen what you thought you saw.

 

 

BACK TO TOP OF PAGE

BACK TO STORY PAGE

BACK TO ENTRANCE


DISCLAIMER:
Fox Mulder, Dana Scully, and all the other X-Files characters belong to
Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and 20th Century FOX Broadcasting.
No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made from their use.
This page is Copyright © 2005, frogdoggie
Last revision: April 24, 2009