Blueberry Fields - Home of the Blue Mohairbear

 Skinner montage

Welcome to Blueberry Fields, oh you admirers and fans of The Big Surly One!

I'm proud, excited and very flattered to be a member of the "Frog Family". Thank you, Jay and Mik! I promise to behave! (Well, ok... that would be stretching it... I promise to... ahhh... oh heck. I just promise. LOL.)

This page is dedicated to Walter S. Skinner, the stunning and wonderful AD.
Fasten your seat belts and prepare for major worshipping!

I'd like to thank a wonderful friend for her love and encouragement:

The Great Sergeeva, Wonderbeta from Heaven - for more Skinner worshipping, visit
her Walter Altar at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/7155/

 WARNING:

There are a few things you should know about my stories, and you should read this info *RIGHT NOW*, because I won't repeat it later! Don't read the stuff and then send me your Momma. I'll send her right back.

You should know that

- you must be of ADULT AGE to read this stuff, because

- all my stories are about MEN IN LOVE. Which means: in love WITH EACH OTHER *gasp*.
(Hello...? You comfortable down there on the floor? Well, ok...),

- which means further: most of the stories contain EXPLICIT SEX BETWEEN MEN. And, worse: this means sex between TWO OR MORE men. So, should you just have realized, with shock and horror, that you must have landed on this site by a terrible, terrible mistake, you are allowed to leave *NOW*.
It's been nice to meet you, though.

- Unless indicated differently, my stories are about Walter Skinner and Fox Mulder. But you will meet Alex Krycek in a few ones, too. Also, I'm planning on some x-overs with Sentinel and Highlander.

- I write *SCHMOOP*. If you are a sap-hater, sorry.
(And stop those gagging noises, please - my stories only include *drool* buckets!).

Any more questions? Ask me! I'll answer anything except questions about taxes, and where Mulder lost his "Calvin and Hobbes" boxers, and why, and the secret love life of Toshiba copy machines.

on to the blueberries
On to the Blueberries

 

Visitors to my site number as of 03/27/01: 6,856
Visitors after 03/27/01:

 

E-mailbox
E-mail the author

 
Blue, at the age of one, with Jan from the Netherlands. I even wore his wooden shoes

 

Home 

Back to the top of this page

 Back to the Entrance


DISCLAIMER:
Fox Mulder, Dana Scully and all the other X-Files characters belong to
Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and 20th Century FOX Broadcasting.
No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made from their use.

This page is Copyright © 2000, Blue Mohairbear, E-Mail: BlueMohairbear
Last revision: February 25, 2000