Owlet's Favorite Guys--
An Introduction to the Cast
 

I'm not a big TV person, and I don't watch too much of it. But I do watch some, and the few shows I read, write for, watch, and adore are (of course) The Sentinel, but also Due South, Stargate SG-1, and Sports Night. Never seen the shows? Can't see enough? Here's a few pictures of the guys to show you what they look like, and give you a hint why they work together so well. If anyone has better pictures, especially for Stargate, Sports Night, and Due South, let me know!
 


Casey McCall, from Sports Night--the dork. <grin>
 


Dan Rydell, from Sports Night--the cool one.
 
 


Here's my favorite picture of Jim Ellison and Blair Sandburg, from The Sentinel. The love in their eyes...mmmm.
 


Jim and Blair again, in the garage scene from Blind Man's Bluff. Without a doubt, the sweetest hug I've ever seen.
 
 


This pretty much says it all! <G> Meet Stanley Ray Kowalski and Ray Vecchio, from Due South.
 


This man is one of the most beautiful guys I've ever seen. Mmmmmmm. Benton Fraser, from Due South.

 

 


Stargate SG-1--great plots, great scripts, great effects, and three gorgeous guys. What's not to like? This is Teal'c.
 


And this is Colonel Jack O'Neil, leader of SG-1, and wonderfully sharp-witted and sharp-tongued.
 


Daniel Jackson, linguistic anthropologist-cum-Egyptologist, adorable, tough as nails, and brilliant.
 

Click here to go back to Owlet's Fiction.