By heidi
 

Chris slowly woke, swimming in the sensations that surrounded him.  His body ached, but in a good way, tingling with remembrance of the evening before, when he had fought a guard that had happened upon them unexpectedly.  The muscles in his back hurt from various bruises from being hit, and kicked, but the guard hadn't expected his opponent's small frame to be so powerful, let alone agile.

He chuckled to himself.  Who knew that years of dancing would pay off so.

Before rolling on his stomach, he stretched.  What usually would have been a slow and sensual movement was halted and jerky, resulting in a minor cacophony of joints popping and Chris' groaning.  Okay, maybe the body didn't ache in such a good way after all.

The bed shifted and hands rested on his shoulders before a gentle kneading began on the tight and angry muscles.  Chris sighed and allowed his angel of mercy to work wonders as he slowly melted into his bed.

The hands were like magic, working away the tightness that lingered in Chris, sending him to a blissful place that existed in his mind.   As his body relaxed into the ministration, he released the occasional groan of appreciation.

When the group first formed, and Lou made them spend hours upon hours training, the five boys would often spend their evenings rubbing each other down, ridding themselves of sore muscles.  So much so that each had become proficient at the task.  But one of them had more muscle to his method.  His penetration of the aches always seemed to go deeper as his fingers would probe the area, turning the pain into pleasure.

Working lower, the hands dug into the last of the soreness, digging out the final pains of his back before gripping the fullness of his ass cheek, squeezing them tightly.  A moan rose from Chris' lips as his cheeks were spread apart, a thumb drifting across his opening.  His hips lifted, seeking the digit, begging for penetration.  Rocking back and forth, his cock rubbed against the wrinkled sheets below him.  Lips worked their way across his shoulders, leaving a wet trail on his over sensitized heated skin.

Chris' head rocked on the pillow, his frustration building as he muttered vile things about his partner.  His hips moved desperately seeking the thumb that teased him endlessly when suddenly teeth bit into his shoulder blade causing exquisite pain.  Finally, the thumb thrust deeply into him, triggering numerous nerve endings, making him come.

Sighing happily, he lifted himself back up onto his knees, wiggling his butt invitingly, waiting for round two to begin.

His partner laughed, slapping Chris on the ass.  "Sorry man.  No time for more, and you know how I like to take my time.  You need to take a shower, a hot one, before those muscles have a chance to tighten up again.  And you need to take it now.  Lance expects us in his room in," a slight pause, "20 minutes to figure out what happened last night before we meet with Johnny for our debriefing."

Chris growled into his pillow.  "You're a bastard, you know that, right Joe?"

Joey laughed.  "Hey, at least I got you off.  If it'd been JC, he'd let you walk around all day long with a hard on, like he does."

Working his way off the bed, Chris walked by Joey, who was lounging in the chair by the TV, and sniffed a little in indignation.  "Justin would have fucked me."

"Justin's 20 years old.  Of course he would have fucked you.  He fucks everything that's willing."

Chris slammed the door of the bathroom, calling out, "And that's why he's my favorite."

Laughter was his only reply.
 
 

back to the agency
back to ndeep