Title: Pirate Fic 2
Author: Bertie
Date: 11/30/01
Pairing: M/Sk/K
Category: AU
Rating: NC-17
Archive: please do
Feedback: bertina1967@cs.com
Series/Sequel: yes
Warning: Non-con - the first time is never easy with Captain Skinner;)
Disclaimers: These characters do not belong to me. I make some of this up as I go along, though, so it's all relative;)
Notes: For Vyper's birthday; thanks to the sweet Chad for speedy beta of the last bit


When Spender arrived at his home, he went directly to the servants quarters the pirates were inhabiting. He entered without ceremony and found the men wrapped in each others arms on the bed.

"Animals," he thought to himself and wasn't surprised at all by the captain's cock hanging out of his breeches. "Wake up, ruffians! We have business to attend."

They snorted awake, and he noticed the younger one drooling. He wanted them clean and washed but he had no time for such pleasantries. He would just have to suffer through their stench.

"Up you two!"

The captain unashamedly pushed himself into his breeches and rose from the bed, hitting the younger one in the head.

"Wake up, you scaliwag, the master has called upon us!"

The younger scoundrel rose from the bed and scampered around to the right side.

"Very good," Lord Spender began, pausing, trying to collect his thoughts. "We must make haste, sirrahs. It won't be long before Lord Mulderton formerly offers his suite to Lady Dana. That must not happen. I want you to..."

Lord Spender revealed exactly where the kidnapping would occur. During one of the boy's long outings in the morning while riding. It would happen quickly and there would be a carriage waiting them on the other side of the woods to take them straight to the docks.

"This is simple enough, Captain. I hope that by tea time the horse would arrive back at the stables. Do not worry. The ransom note shall be found, I am sure. There will be gold in the carriage awaiting you. It should give you ample compensation for your trouble."

"There will be more later, Lord? After the ransom?"

"Of course, Captain. Do not worry yourself. That shall be taken care of on my end."

They accepted that and Spender left them to their own devices.

*****

Lord Mulderton rose to bright sunlight filtering in through the window. He was bursting with happiness. His gray lonely days were behind him. Soon he would marry the beautiful, adventurous Lady Dana. He was certain of it. The Lady seemed so taken with him. There was no doubt in his mind. He would press his suite before the end of the week. He was sure his father would be most proud of him.

Once he was married, he was certain his father would respect him more and he could learn more about his father than he had ever known.

He refreshed himself and went down to breakfast. He was greeted warmly and soon was eating heartily. He could not wait for the ride this morning. The warm spring day would be just perfect for him to ride in.

He smiled at Danny who eagerly handed him the reins to his horse and he gave the boy a copper penny.

He loved the feel of the crisp air running through his hair as he galloped down a long stretch of land. Just ahead was a fallen branch in the path ahead and he ignored it, knowing his horse could easily jump over it. But then his horse stumbled and he went flying over the horse's neck. He lay stunned and bruised just a few feet from his horse that stood still just in front of the fallen branch.

He wondered what could possibly be wrong when he heard someone coming up behind him. He was about to turn towards them when he felt something heavy hit his head. He cried out at the pain but then blackness took him.

*****

When he woke again, his whole body was screaming at him in pain. The worst, though, was his head. He felt like his horse had kicked him. He recalled the strange events with his horse and wondered where he was. There wasn't much light. Only a small oil lamp lighted the room. He didn't recognize where he was. It was cold and wet. He realized he was lying on damp straw. He had no idea why he was in such a state. He stared at the clothing he wore. They were not his own. They were worse than his own servants, tattered and old. The material scratched his skin and he felt stunned. He shut his frightened hazel eyes, listening. He didn't hear a sound. Just a slight creaking noise as if the whole structure of the building was about to collapse on top him. That frightened him and he huddled into the damp straw.

Just then the door opened and he saw a familiar face. It was the young man Alex he had met in the stables.

"Sirrah, where am I? I seem to have misplaced my clothing..."

"You will address me as Alex. You are no longer Lord Mulderton. Do I make myself clear? You are on my captain's ship and you will address him properly. He is your lord and master now, Fox."

The shocked look on the man's face made Alex smile cruelly.

"Do not worry. My Captain should decide your fate soon enough." With that cryptic comment, the man left him.

He did not know how long he lay shivering in the damp and cold before the door opened again. Alex appeared once more and he smirked down at him.

"Looks like the captain has decided to look you over first. To help decide the best thing for you, Fox." He moved closer and growled, "Get up!"

Mulder scrambled up as best he could. He was shivering uncontrollably from the chill, the damp and fear. He winced as bruises reminded him of the fall he had and he wrapped his arms around his waist. Alex took his arm and pulled him from the small room and out into a dark hall. Just then the structure seemed to tip and Mulder gasped aloud. He gripped the side of the building in alarm, feeling his stomach lurch. He then recalled the man had said they were on a ship. He had never been on a ship before. It was terrifying.

"You will get used to it, Fox. We are going to be out at sea for many months before we set ashore."

That was no comfort to the chilled, frightened man who had no other recourse but to follow the other man to another door. Alex opened the door and shoved him through it.This room was much larger than the one he had left. There was ample light coming from several flickering lamps and a large man sat on a chair behind a polished mahogany desk. He was frightening to look at. He had a hard face and wore a bright bandana wrapped around his head. A gold earring adorned one ear and he looked quite evil to Fox. He had read many stories about captains and sea voyages but never had he come across one such as this man before him. The captains he read about were gentleman who fought nobly in battle for king and crown. This man before him was no gentleman.

"Strip him!" growled the man sitting before him. Fox gasped. Not believing that the man wouldn't even address him properly by his station. Alex grabbed the old tattered clothing and began to rip them off of Fox's lithe body. The young lord tried his best to stay calm and keep from flenching every time the man touched him. In no time all the ratty cloth was pulled from his body and he stood naked in front of the two men.

There was no point of reference for the young lord to make with what was happening to him. He just froze in front of the men who looked at him as if he was their property. He felt as if he was having a nightmare and he would wake to realize it was all a terrible dream.

The older man rose from behind his desk and walked toward him. He seemed to be assessing him and he murmured, "He is a bit scrawny, but nothing a good hardy day's work wouldn't help." With that he lifted a hand and squeezed a nipple between his fingers.

Fox whimpered. He had never been manhandled and it felt horrible. He finally felt brave enough to ask, "Wh-who are you? Why are you treating me so?"

The big man laughed and said meaningfully, "Because we can. Your uncle sold you to us, boy. And we can do what we like with you."

"Uncle? But I have no uncles..." Fox began but the man just laughed again.

"Lord Spender, the peacock. He thinks he can ransom you from your father. But I doubt he will care whether or not you live or die."

Fox shuddered. Not really believing a relative of his would sell him as the man said.

"Do not worry, Fox. I am a caring man. I never let a man go if he is not worthy of performing some tasks or skills for the ship. It would be foolhardy." He looked at the young man from all sides then asked, "So what are your skills, boy?"

Fox blinked. "I-I write, sir. I can read..."

The captain laughed again. "What does a pirate ship need of writing?"

Fox gasped. He was with pirates. He had only heard rumors about them. Mainly gossip. He almost didn't believe they existed. But now he was literally naked before them.

"You are not familiar with a ship at all, are you, boy?"

He shook his head. "No, sir..."

"Hmm...Alex, wash him. Let me see if there is something to gain from him outside of his book learning."

Alex took a basin from one side of the room and set it before Fox. He pointed and Fox stepped inside of it. It was a small basin. Much smaller than the one he used at his own home. He began to wonder how far they were now from Dover when the other man brought a pitcher of warm water. The man began to wash him and Fox was surprised at the soft strokes of the wet cloth along his body.

Fox winced whenever the man ran the cloth over a bruise, but except for a few, Fox had escaped the harsh kidnapping very well. When the man finished, he stepped back and the pirate captain assessed him again.

"Ah, he is prettier than I thought once you cleaned him, Alex. Dry him. He will stay with me tonight."

Alex didn't look very happy with that decision but he brought out a bathing cloth and dried the wet, shivering man then he walked out, taking the wet items with him.

The big man pointed to the bed that Fox just realized was just beyond the captain's desk. "Go lay there, boy. I will be with you shortly."

Fox was very glad to cover his nakedness with the surprisingly clean bed clothes. He wanted to drift off to sleep and hope the man would not want anymore of him that night. But the fear and uncertainty of what the man would want of him kept his eyes opened. Whatever the man had been doing, he left his desk soon enough. He blew the candles out until there was just the one shining beside the bed.

The big man looked at the boy who stared at him with large fearful eyes and he grinned. "You are beautiful, boy. Do not worry. I shall not eat you."

Those words were not meant to frighten, but that was what Fox felt.

Fox did not know what to think. When the large frightening man pulled off his clothing and slid in the bed beside him, Fox was certain at first he would let him sleep. Then the man grabbed him and pulled him close. Fox could smell his sweaty, musty scent and nearly gagged. He didn't know if he could stand being near him much longer. The big man laughed as if guessing what he thought.

"So, I am a big ogre to you, am I? Good. Then you will obey me and not question!" The captain laughed hardily. Fox felt miserable.

"Do you know what a bed warmer does, sweet thing?"

Fox shook his head. The man's breath was abominable. The other man could see him visibly cringe as he pressed his lips to Fox's. When the man pulled away after kissing the younger man's full lips thoroughly, he winked. "That is just the beginning, little one!"

Fox tasted the worst kind of alcohol on the man's lips. He did not know what to think when the man ran a big meaty hand down his torso. "So smooth and soft. You have certainly led a comfortable life! Well, that will change soon enough!"

"Wh-why are you doing this to me?" Fox finally gained the courage to ask.

"Why? Because you were there, my boy. And it was so easy to snatch you..."

Fox's eyes widened. The impact of who these men were finally dawned on him. "You-you are a pirate!"

The other man laughed. "Yes, I am, dear boy, or my name wouldn't be Captain Skinner."

The name seemed ominous, he wondered if he was going to be skinned like a rabbit. The man seemed to sense his thought. He laughed. "A right rabbit skin you would make, my young Fox!"

Fox gasped. He was just as shocked though when the man pinched his nipple hard. "You will get used to my pawings, dear boy. Do not worry. I will not hurt you... too much!"

He laughed again and Fox felt sick. He never had experienced such behavior before. His own father never even raised his voice to him. It was all too much. Fox fainted.

After a moment he was slapped awake.

"None of that! You will be awake when I take you, sweet thing!"

He grabbed a small mug and poured the liquid down Fox's throat. Fox spluttered, the stuff was awful, burning his throat as it went down. The man pulled him up and thumped his back harshly. Fox felt like he was going to faint again.

"None of that, I tell you!" The big man shook him from falling into a faint; all it did was make him ill.

"I know the very thing for you, my boy." He bent down and kissed him again.

Fox felt dizzy and did not know if he could take much more of the harsh treatment. "Once you know your place, all will be better."

The man turned him around on his stomach and ran his hands down his back and rear. "You certainly shall be a treat. I have not had such a sweet body since Alex was my cabin boy!"

Fox could not see what the man was doing...the next thing he knew his legs were parted and something wet, cold and slippery was thrust into his backside. He cried out in consternation. He squirmed and the man roared, "Keep still, boy. You want this, it will only make it better for you!"

Fox shivered and tried to remain still. He did not know what was happening but it was painful and he did not understand why this man was doing this to him. He clenched the bed sheets tightly in his grip as the man continued his assault on his backside.

"Please...please..." he begged.

The man laughed. "Wanting me so soon, boy? You will not be taken until you are ready for me!!"

He sobbed. The man misunderstood him. He choked then the man pounded on his back again.

"Almost there, boy. I will take it slowly for you. Alex was not quite as difficult as you..."

Fox grasped the bed sheets again as he felt something pierce him much thicker than the man's fingers. He felt like he was being slowly skewered as a pig on a spit. He bit into the pillow trying to cover the scream that was emerging.

Just then the large object entering him hit something and he gasped. It was like a lightening bolt that shook him. He sobbed pitifully, "What are you doing to me?"

"Hush now, boy. You take me like a good boy and all will be better next time."

'Next time? Oh Lord, please, not another time!!' he thought, his mind a whirl of pain and misery. Fox did not know that it was the pirate's manhood that was piercing him so fully. He did not understand what was going on, all he knew was that it was at best uncomfortable and at worst painful. He silently prayed for mercy. It seemed forever, then suddenly the man bellowed and fell atop him. The pressure inside him slowly eased. The weight of the man atop him, though, made him feel like he would be smothered. The man pulled the object from him and he gasped, wincing at the pain and the sound. The man tutted with his teeth.

"You will be sore in the morning, my dear boy. But not to worry. It will be better the next time, I promise."

He then grabbed Fox to him and held him close. The younger man could not move, just let the large man hold him close, his hot breath on his back and neck. After a long while of wondering if he could live much longer, he fell asleep fitfully to the sounds of the big man snoring in his ear.

Chapter 3