Title: Kitchen Series: Late Sunday Brunch
Author: Bertie
Pairing: M/Sk/K
Rating: NC-17
Series: The Kitchen
Feedback: bermille@earthlink.net
Archive: Please do:)
Notes: For Ursula and the Sk/K anniversary. Not beta'd but Vyper did read some of it as I typed;) 


Walter was in the kitchen sipping coffee and reading the newspaper. Mulder came in looking like something the cat dragged in and flopped on the chair next to Walter's. He blearily looked over at the man quietly reading and drinking, ignoring him completely.

'Smug asshole,' thought Mulder then lifted one long foot and began to do an impomptu lap dance with it.

The newspaper was put down and an eyebrow rose at Mulder. "You have my attention, Mulder. What do you want?"

Mulder grinned at him then shrugged and continued to play by slowly moving his ankle back and forth. 'Walter must be a fucking brick wall,' Mulder thought. 'Not a single twitch in the boxer shorts.' He sighed heavily and pulled his foot from out of the pit of Walter's crotch.

Alex came bumbling into the kitchen later, he bent and kissed Walter thickly. Then wandered over to Mulder and sat on his lap to snuggle. Walter continued to read his paper in silence, pointedly ignoring the two in their embrace.

Alex sighed contentedly then his stomach growled. Both boys' eyes looked longingly at the newspaper that pointedly covered Walter's face. The newspaper slowly moved downward and Walter looked at the pitiful sight before him. Walter sighed heavily then rose and began to pour coffee for his boys. They eagerly accepted the coffee and began to drink so he went over and started to make some toast and eggs.

Mulder looked at Alex then nodded his head at Walter. Alex nodded back so they rose and began to help the big guy make breakfast. Soon they were all seated at the table eating breakfast heartily. Mulder surreptitiously glanced over at Walter now and then, feeling like he should say something.

Alex caught the look and snorted at Mulder who glared at Alex and before long they were sneering at each other and Walter had sat back to watch the exchange. The two stopped, realizing that Walter had crossed his arms and was watching them. Alex winced when he turned to look at the big guy.

Walter, who they knew was in a foul mood since last night, was not looking at all happy with them. Mulder quickly turned back to his food and began to eat. Alex decided playing was a better idea, so he rose and sat right on Walter's lap and began to kiss the scowl away. Soon the big guy was returning kisses enthusiastically and Alex began to purr.

Mulder grinned, looking at the two. When Alex purred that usually meant he was going to get fucked and soon. This was always good because it set a precedence of general fucking all around.

Alex was rubbing himself up against the big guy, loving the feeling of the hardening cock in the boxer shorts caressing his own BVD clothed one. When Walter's large paws covered his ass, pressing him closer, Alex sighed contentedly.

Mulder, getting jealous and lonely, went over to the pair and murmured hotly, "Can I join in?"

Without waiting for an answer, he sat right behind Alex on the long trunk like legs of Walter. He nudged his growing erection against Walter's knuckles as they kneeded Alex's pert rump. A hand pulled away from Alex's rear to rub sensuously against Mulder's bulge. The high pitched moans alerted the owner of the hand the success of such a move. The hand opened the slit of the underwear and began to pull out the quickly hardening cock.

Alex canted his hips, hoping to get the feel of both hands on his ass again, when his undies were pulled down and a hard warm object was pressed against his ass. A low keening began in his throat when he felt the head nudge his crack. Mulder knew Alex was still quite prepared from last night, so he slowly entered, feeling his desire increase as Alex began to moan. At the same time, Walter's big hands moved between his and Alex's body and began to jerk them off at the same time, pressing their cocks together. Mulder was having a time trying to rock in and out of Alex without falling off Walter's legs. On shaking legs he gained purchase of the floor at just the right angle and thrust deeply into Alex who cried out and came in Walter's hand. Mulder thrust a few more times before he came into the tightening hole then he heard Walter groan his release just as Mulder collapsed against Alex's back.

They sat there for a long moment, waiting for their breathing and their pulse rate to lessen. Mulder rose shakily then Alex did, wetting his BVDs as he pulled them up. Walter rose and kicked the stiffness out of his legs then sat back down and pulled one then the other back onto one of his legs. He pressed his boys to him and murmured, "Have anything to say to me?"

Alex sighed. "We are sorry, Walter. We shouldn't have started without you..."

"You should have at least waited an hour before beginning..."

Mulder groaned. "I know but you try to wait when Alex sucks you through your shorts!"

Walter snorted, feeling there was no way he was going to win that argument. He had been quite miffed after calling in to tell his boys that he would probably be 2 hours late then coming home to find them both sleeping soundly after fucking each other senseless. He would just have to learn better next time. He should never let them know he was late, that way they would keep away from each other out of worry. His eyes twinkled and the boys misinterpreted it and began to kiss and play with their big man.

The End