Title: Kitchen Series: Late Night Snack
Author: Bertie
Pairing: M/Sk/K
Rating: NC-17
Feedback: bermille@earthlink.net
Archive: Please do:)
Notes: For Elaine on her birthday:) Not betad. All mistakes my own. 


Skinner heard something. He turned to see if Alex was lying beside him. He was. Mulder had been on a case that took him from them for the past few days. He wasn't expected back until the next evening.

There it was again. A definite noise that didn't belong. Skinner quietly left the bed, hoping not to waken Alex who looked so beautiful snoring and drooling gently on his pillow after being fucked into the mattress just a few hours before.

He quietly moved toward the bedroom door that was left open thankfully. He paused, knowing there were certain floor boards in the hall floor that squeaked. He tried his best to remember which ones as he tentatively took a step in the hall.

"Screek." He cursed himself and took another step, "screek." 'Fuck, damn, shit, fuck' he growled in his mind. "Screek." 'That's it!! I am replacing all the floorboards in the hall tomorrow, if I live that is!!' he screamed to himself.

He sighed as softly as he could and wanted to beat himself about the head. His sigh was louder than the squeaks had been. He froze and then wanted to howl. He forgot his gun. He was standing in the hall completely naked and he forgot his gun. 'Just great, Einstein. Whatcha going to stop the perp with? Your dick?'

He couldn't NOT go ahead. So he took another tentative step toward the stairs and nearly sighed out loud in relief. He caught himself just in time and was silently cursing the whole way down even though there wasn't another squeak.

He noticed that there was light coming from the living room. It was the tv but he couldn't hear any sound. Just then he saw a shape from the sofa get up and moved toward the kitchen. It was definitely Mulder shaped.

'The brat has come home and is watching a late night ball game on tv instead of waking us up and telling us.' He pouted then realized that probably was a good idea because he wasn't always cheerful when woken up in the middle of the night.

He moved toward the kitchen. He peered in. He nearly gasped aloud. There presenting his ass in all it's glory, was Mulder buck naked but for his socks, rummaging in the fridge.

He quickly moved up behind Mulder and used the one thing he knew would get the other man's attention. His rising cock thrust just so against the sweet curves of ass.

Mulder yelped in surprise, standing up, but moaned when Skinner's hand began pinching pert nipples.

*****

Upstairs, Krycek woke, wondering where Walter was. He rose and padded to the hallway. He stepped over the squeaky floor boards and padded downstairs. The light from the tv did not hinder his beeline to the kitchen. He snickered at what he saw before him. With just the light of the fridge illuminating the scene, he could clearly see Walter fucking Mulder roughly against the open fridge door.

Alex, never one to miss an opportunity, moved up behind Walter and breathed, "Ready for me?"

He then thrust his fingers into the older man, getting nothing but a moan and grunt.Without further prep, he thrust into the welcoming ass and moaned before biting on the big man's shoulder.

Mulder, in the meantime, was very happy his and Walter's hands were keeping his cock from freezing off by their mutual motions. Walter cried out as Alex kept hitting his prostate and he came into the tight heat of Fox. The younger man shortly followed as their manipulations of his cock was proving too much for him. They both nearly slumped against the fridge but Alex kept them up as he continued to pound into the big guy's ass.

Walter began to protest as the younger man was taking an inordinate amount of time to cum, so he squeezed just so, making Alex howl and shoot. Walter and Fox both sighed in contentment as Alex slumped against the older man's back.

"Welcome home, Fox," moaned Alex after he caught his breath.

"It would be much better if my dick wasn't freezing."

Alex snickered then moved off the older man who move off Fox and they finally were able to shut the fridge door. Alex turned on the kitchen light and they all blinked at the brightness. They moved together and hugged each other tightly, kissing and murmuring endearments before turning out the kitchen light and the tv and going to bed.

The End