This is actually quite different than I had originally planned. Go figure.

Kitchen Items: The Dessert by Bertie
Email: bermille@earthlink.net
Rating: NC-17
Category: PWP
Archive: Why certainly
Warning: For this one snippet Krycek has two arms:) Also, no beta, so of course you know who to blame<eg>
 

Krycek pulled out a box of Chocolate Cherry Jubilee ice cream from the freezer. He hadn't tried it yet but Skinner had bought it for him and told him about it.

Mulder came in a few minutes later then paused, hearing soft moans coming in from the kitchen. His cock twitched, recognizing Alex's voice. He walked quietly to the kitchen, wondering if Skinner and Krycek had decided to fuck on the kitchen cabinet as they had said they were going to. Maybe they would let him participate if he didn't startle them.

He peered in and was quite nicely surprised but not shocked that Krycek, alone, was caressing a pert nipple while his other hand was caressing his cock. He grinned wickedly then moved up to the moaning man and kissed the inviting parted lips. He tasted chocolate, cherries, and Alex's own unique flavor and he moaned at the blended flavors.

"What have you been eating?" he murmured against the soft lips.

Before Krycek replied, he swiped his tongue across Mulder's mouth, "Chocolate cherry jubilee ice cream. I think Walter is asking for a very sweet present when he comes home tonight."

Mulder turned his head just a bit, trying not to remove his mouth too far from Alex's, and saw the opened box of ice cream slightly melted sitting in the sink.

He picked up the spoon sitting on the counter and tried some. He moaned as he let it melt down his throat.

"Fuck, no wonder you were jerking off."

Alex pressed his tongue into Mulder's mouth before he could say anymore.

"This stuff should be banned from small children and some adults!"

"Guess that means you, Alex." quipped Mulder.

Alex snorted. "Yeah, but that wouldn't stop me."

Mulder laughed. "I bet it wouldn't." He picked up the box and looked at it closely. "Where did he get this? It doesn't even have a label on it."

"I don't know and I don't care," pouted Alex, wanting to continue his masturbation session. And if it meant alone, so be it. He rubbed his hard on against Mulder's Armani suit to make a point. Mulder's hand reached down to stroke the other man as he grabbed another quick bite of the ice cream. He then shared it with Alex as he continued pumping his arm, causing the younger man to pant into his mouth.

"I think it tastes better like this," Alex sighed just before swiping his tongue against Mulder's lips.

"Hmm, me too." Mulder began, and then moved a bit to get another bite. Instead of kissing Alex as he had hoped, Mulder swooped down and swiped his wet, cold tongue across a very hard nipple. Alex groaned.

"Damn, do that again!"

Mulder complied but on the other one. Alex's hand grasped Mulder's hair, pressing the older man's face to his chest.

Large hands came over Mulder's head and pulled Alex even closer and Mulder could feel a large hard body pressed against his own. Walter had come home.

Walter kissed the dazed looking Alex then pulled Mulder up from sucking on a very pert and pink nipple to nibble on those kiss swollen lips.

"So this is what I come home to? My lovers debauched in the kitchen?" he purred against Mulder's lips.

Mulder nodded. "Yep, this ice cream is quite yummy." Grabbing another bite then offering some to Walter who took a taste after hesitating a moment.

"Where did you get this stuff, Walter? It's amazing!"

"Well, I know someone who makes ice cream and he wanted me to try it out."

"It's all natural ingredients right?"

"Yeah. But with an added ingredient not normally put in ice cream."

"What?" both his lovers asked in unison, curiosity taking a first seat at the moment to their lust.

Walter smirked. "An aphrodisiac."

"A what?!" cried Mulder. "Do you know how dangerous aphrodisiacs are?"

"Relax, Mulder. It is a very natural herb and it isn't harmful in the amounts that Phil used. Anyway, he tested it himself. Then told me how affectionate his wife was that night," Walter explained with a grin on his face.

Mulder shook his head. "Who is this Phil, Walter? I think I need to have this stuff tested-"

"Not now you aren't." Walter's big hand caressed the half hard erection in Mulder's pants. Mulder moaned.

"All right, but afterwards." Walter thrust his tongue down Mulder's throat as Alex helped to open both his lovers' pants.

The End