Title: Kitchen Series: Christmas Turkey
Author: Bertie
Pairing: M/Sk/K
Rating: NC-17
Date: 12/13/01
Feedback: bermille@earthlink.net
Archive: Please do:)
Notes: For Mich, my supercalifragilisticexpiolidotious beta:) Hope this lives up to a threesome fic for your Christmas pressie. Merry Christmas. Not betad. All mistakes my own.
 

Walter and Alex entered into the condo after a very refreshing walk after being in several hundred stores trying to find the best Christmas present for Mulder. They still remained clueless. The guy seemed to have everything he needed. What to get someone like that?

They noticed that the person ever present on their minds was not in the living room as they suspected. Usually he would be watching some game since it was the perfect time for viewing sports. The tv was unusually quiet and dark. They shrugged at each other, putting up their coats, scarves and gloves. Unspoken, they both went upstairs to see if the missing man in their life was upstairs. The bed was made, and not a clue of evidence that anyone had been in here since they had made it that morning. The shower wasn't running but they looked in the bathroom, just in case. Nothing. They looked in the spare bedroom, thinking Mulder may have become mopey because Walter and Alex had been spending alot of time together. Nothing there either. They were both about to think he had gone somewhere and probably dangerous for him when they looked at each other and smiled. They hadn't checked one place yet.

It seemed strange though that Mulder would be in the kitchen without at least the tv blaring. But until they looked, they wouldn't jump to conclusions that he had run off on back. Was he hiding in order to scare them? Seemed too childish even for Mulder.

They entered the kitchen nonchalantly, hoping that they would at least pretend to be surprised when he jumped out at them but instead they were in fact surprised, but pleasantly so, by what they found there.

Somehow, they had no real clue as how yet. Mulder had been bound by his hands and feet to the table. Totally nude. He was trussed up like a turkey. His two front wings were tied together and pulled up above his head. His legs were spread wide, exposing his assets well. His feet were on either corner of the table, lying flat against it and tied by the ankles to the legs of the table.Walter was very glad the table was of solid oak. Surely whoever put him in such a position had it in for him. It couldn't have been comfortable. Especially with a butt plug on one end and an apple stuffed in his mouth. It could explain why he hadn't made a noise, plus the fact that he seemed to be asleep.

They looked at each other curiously, trying to decide whether to untie him or not. Alex went to the head of the table and Walter stayed at the foot. Alex reached over just as Walter did and they both pulled out the apple and plug at the same time. They were beginning to feel a bit like Pandora.

Mulder woke from being pulled on. He blinked into the light and smiled at his lovers as best he could.

"Mulder...what in the hell..."

"Hey, Scully did say you would be the one to pull my plug," he grinned at Walter, shaking his rear.

Alex laughed, moving back toward the end of the table. "Scully did this to you and you LET her?"

"It was my idea..." he began.

Walter snorted. "Obviously, Mulder. I don't think Scully would have thought up such a thing."

Mulder pouted. "Hey, I couldn't come up with anything for you two. You have everything! So, I thought, what about me on the table, ready to be stuffed."

"Oh, a gift that gives you something too, I see."

Mulder grinned. "That's the best kind!"

They couldn't argue with him there. They began pulling off their clothes, doing little strip teases which had Mulder's cock rising. It was only then did they see that his cock had a bow attached. Alex laughed out loud.

"Scully put a bow on your cock?"

"No, I did."

He pouted again. "Hey I wanted to give you both something nice..."

"Very nice, Mulder," Walter began, and Mulder knew he was trying to keep his laughter in check.

He looked sullen for a moment and sighed. "Come on and stuff this turkey already, would you?"

Alex and Walter looked at each other for a moment. Then grinned. They didn't do this often but this seemed like the best time to do it. Walter put his cock against Mulder's anus and pushed in. Mulder was well lubed and he slipped right in. Mulder sighed with delight. Alex found the lube on the kitchen cabinet and slicked his cock. He moved up beside Walter, kissed him, then began to nudge his cock along side Walter's.

"Oh, god...yesss," Mulder hissed.

They slowly started a rhythm in and out. One pulled out a bit and the other did as well, then one would push in a bit then the other, sending Mulder in a frenzy.

"Come on, guys...do me!" he managed.

They leaned in, bracing themselves, then began to thrust harder into Mulder and more synchronous, running their cocks deliciously over the trussed up man's prostate. Mulder felt like his head would explode when they came.

"Oh, please, please, please," he begged.

They thought he meant go faster, and that is what they did. Mulder cried out. The cock on his bow untied from the strain and he burst all over his belly. They held still as he clenched down delicously. Sweat covered them and they realized it was from more than just their exhertions. The stove was on and was heating up the room rather well.

"Mulder, you prepared the turkey? You shouldn't have."

When Mulder's brain came down from off the roof, he shook his head. "Scully did. That is why she was over here."

They snorted. Figures. Then proceeded to pound into the now lucid man until they both came inside their stuffed turkey.

The end

1