For Speed on her birthday

Title: Chance Meeting
Author: Bertie
Email:  bermille@earthlink.net
Status: WIP
Pairing: Sk/Other, implied M/Sk
Crossover: QAF/XF
Rating: PG-13 to NC-17
Series: Untitled (1/?)
Notes: For Speed on her birthday. Thanks go as always to the amazing Goddess Michele who betas like a dream and to Speed who encouraged me.
Disclaimer: Skinner belongs to Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and FOX Broadcasting and David belongs to Showtime and Russell T. Davies. Just borrowing for a bit of nookie:)
Warnings: This is a WIP and it is experimental. It took alot out of me so I would appreciate constructive criticism.

The Snippet Version

Dr. David Cameron had just left his office and was dead tired. He was thinking about going to the baths sometime over the weekend, but wasn't sure if it was such a great idea, even though Michael seemed to have forgiven him for the previous time.

Going home meant driving right past the bathhouse. An emotional battle waged inside him as he drove. Turn in or not? He did. He knew Michael would be with Brian tonight, anyway. They had been spending a lot of time together since Brian's father had passed away. Any mention of Brian still had the power to twist David's stomach into knots. He just wished Michael would realize that Brian was a user and be done with him once and for all. David had known guys like him. He had first hand experience with them from school, both prep and college. Maybe Brian wasn't raised in the most loving of families, but that didn't give him the right to use people, which is exactly what Brian was doing to Michael. Maybe David's experience with one particular user in college tainted what he saw in Brain and Michael's relationship. And maybe he was trying to justify his own behavior.

David sighed, staring at his hands resting lightly on the steering wheel for a moment before pulling the keys out of the ignition and leaving his vehicle. He clicked his car alarm remote, then walked inside the bathhouse. He was welcomed in, having been recognized by Jim, the combination bouncer/concierge at the door. He headed straight for the locker room, stripped off his clothing, and placed them within his rented locker. He was handed a towel by one of the many attendants prepared to meet his every need and was glad that bathhouses had become less seedy and more exclusive since the seventies.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and proceeded into the steam room, heading directly for his usual spot near the back. He was looking forward to finding one particular sweet, boyish man. He was always there, willing to lend a hand while he masturbated. David never encouraged the helping hand, but he never discouraged it either.

Another man walked into the room, and his familiar face caught David's attention. He did a double take, not believing his eyes. There before him was Walter... Walter Whatshisname. The man had lost a lot of hair, but his body was certainly the same brick shit house that it had been back when they'd first met. David hated to even think how long ago it had been.

David had instantly been attracted to the man back then. Walter had been going through a tough time because of his experiences in Vietnam and David had been the boyish man lending the helping hand.

"Walter?" he queried uncertainly, hoping he was remembering the guy's name correctly. But the man's eyes lit up, "David? Is that you? Boy, you've changed!"

David grinned back, "Yeah, I am not the 16 year old boy who used to give you hand jobs anymore, Walter."

"You were 16? Shit! If I had known..." the older man suddenly clamed up and David saw a concerned look wash over his face.

"Hey, don't worry about it, Walter. It was one of the best summers of my life." His grin was infectious and Walter cracked a smile over his stony visage. "So, what are you doing here? I thought you would have given up..."

"Believe me, this is not something I do much anymore, David."

David nodded. "You still look really good, Walter."

"And you have only gotten better looking, David."

David just grinned at that and shook his head. The heady sounds and smells of men stalking men were gathering around them.

"Hey, you wanna go somewhere where we can get a drink and talk?" Walter asked, realizing the setting they were in was not conducive for such things.

"Sure, Walter. That would be great."

They went to their perspective lockers, toweling off and dressing, their eyes trying not too hard to hide a wandering glance at a well turned calf or a bulging bicep.

When they walked into the parking lot, David breathed a sigh of relief. He had dodged the whole bathhouse controversy. Going out for a drink with an old...well, fuck buddy, was different than being tempted by uncomplicated sex in the bathhouse.

"Where to, David? I am only here for a conference."

"And you decided to check out the local bathhouse?"

"Just reminiscing."

David nodded. "Follow me, Walter. There is a place not far from here."

Just two blocks down David wheeled his car into the parking lot of a bar far more subdued than any of Michael's usual haunts. "Fred's Bar and Grill" was a far cry from Babylon, even if the clientele was nearly the same.

He waited at the door for Walter and they both entered the bar together. David rarely went here himself, unless he was entertaining straight acquaintances. Walter recognized the ambiance right away. The sort of place he used to go to when he needed a break from his routine of work then home to a wife he was falling out of love with. Very similar to the place where he had picked up the call girl. Not the most pleasant of memories for him to recall while reminiscing old times with David.

They waited at the bar for a while, ordered drinks, and finally were given a table in the back.

"So, what are you doing with yourself these days, David? Looks like you certainly have done well for yourself," Walter asked, trying to break the ice.

"I am a licensed chiropractor, have my own practice, actually."

"That's wonderful, David. I work for the government...well, not the military any more."

"You look well, Walter."

Walter smiled. "I think you said that before."
 
David returned the smile. "Maybe there isn't much to say really. I-I am sort of involved with someone right now."

Walter nodded. "Me too."

David nodded and then fiddled with his glass before taking a big gulp. "I don't even know why I go to the bathhouse anymore. I do love Michael. I just-I think I wonder if he really returns my love or not."

Walter smiled tightly. "Actually I know the feeling."

David felt relieved on the one hand, being able to tell someone how he felt, a disinterested third party who he may never see again. But on the other hand he felt completely foolish.

"I - maybe we should go somewhere else?" David asked suddenly, not wanting to talk about it anymore. It was too awkward, he felt like he was on Oprah or something.

Walter grinned. "My hotel? It's not very far actually."

"Let's go!" David downed his drink and left a tip large enough to cover everything.

Walter quickly finished his drink and followed David to the door. Who needed to talk when you could just fuck away your problems?

The Oprah version:

David nodded and then fiddled with his glass before taking a big gulp. "I don't even know why I go to the bathhouse anymore. I do love Michael. I just-I think I wonder if he really returns my love or not."

Walter smiled tightly. "Actually I know the feeling."

David felt relieved on the one hand, being able to tell someone how he felt, a disinterested third party who he may never see again. He pulled out his wallet and showed the older man a picture of Michael.

"See, he's gorgeous, young, but I think he's really in love with someone else." David sighed, feeling sorry for himself. "I feel like a fool, getting involved with a man who has such a long history with another man."

Walter nodded sympathetically. He pulled out his wallet and showed David a picture of Mulder. "My lover is younger than I am as well. Gorgeous--could have anyone he wants! Why he wants me, I wonder sometimes."

David saw the ID and said, "Damn, Walter! You're a fibbie!"

Walter shrugged. "It isn't the most glamorous of jobs, and can be hairy at times."

"Good thing I left my stash in the car," David joked.

Walter raised an eyebrow at him, then snorted. "At this point, I think I may want some of that..."

David grinned. "Come on. Let's go someplace where we can have some of that in peace."

Walter drained his glass. "Right with you!"

The NC-17 version:

After ending up at Walter's hotel room, buzzing a bit from the combination of alcohol and weed, they stumbled around the room, paused a moment to let the spinning sensation they were both feeling slow down, then began to peel off their clothes bit by bit and their mouths explored each bit of bare flesh as it was revealed.

They pulled away for a moment to take a long look at one another.

"You've only gotten better looking, Walter."

Walter blushed uncomfortably, then snorted. "Yeah, there's more of me to love."

"Yeah." David's hand grasped the engorged cock; it actually looked larger than he remembered it. "Why does it look bigger?"

Walter looked down at his cock. "You really think I am bigger than I was?"

David shrugged. "It even feels bigger."

"Maybe it's perspective, how the hell should I know? You certainly look bigger than I remember."

"Well, I was only sixteen at the time."

"True."

Walter suddenly said, "Maybe you haven't had a big one this close up in a long time, David."

David looked up at Walter, a twinkle in his eye. "Maybe you're right about that."

Walter smirked then gasped as David grasped both their cocks together, pumping vigorously. Walter groaned and David began to sweat and pant.

"Let's move this over to the bed. I am getting too old for stand-up fucks," sighed Walter.

David grinned. "Me too."

They moved over to the bed and Walter pulled David on top of him. "Well, this is a different perspective, Walter."

"I became more versatile with age, David."

David smiled, looking down at the older man. "Let's see."

He went exploring, mapping out a body that his hands seemed to remember the outlay of better than David could recall himself. Walter's breathing became erratic when the younger man evilly skimmed his erect cock and moved down to cup the heavy balls. He bent down and lapped at one, then the other, his nose nuzzling into crisp hair now shot with gray.

"Damn, you were always good at that." Walter's hands ran through David's thick head of hair, loving the sensual feel as the mouth serviced him. David's tongue lapped downward and sent shivers up and down the older man's spine. Walter's hips jerked up in anticipation. David looked up mischievously from his position and smiled before fully engulfing the erect cock in his mouth.

"Daavid..." Walter moaned, fearful he would shoot much too soon. The younger man clasped the base of Walter's cock and pulled back a bit to concentrate on the underside, loving the way the older man was squirming under his ministrations.

"Wait," Walter groaned, pulling out from the hot mouth reluctantly. "I think it's my turn now." With a big grin on his face, he pushed the younger man down on the mattress and murmured, "This is how versatile I am now."

His head bent and he swallowed David's erect cock completely, a sudden and surprising move that made the chiropractor cry out in surprise. "Damn, Walt, talk about being good at that..." he murmured before the sensations took over his brain functioning.

Walter pulled away causing the younger man to growl in frustration.

"Just a moment."

He rose and went through his pants pockets and pulled out a tube of lubricant. David's eyes perked up.

"So, who's going to bottom?"

"Neither," growled Walter. He lubed his fingers and began to stroke his fingers across David's anus while his other hand, also coated with lube, stroked the chiropractor's cock.

David groaned but managed to say breathlessly, "Let me..."
 
Walter maneuvered himself so that he could be reached by David's mouth easily. David paused a moment before he returned to sucking cock, to grab the lube and coat his own fingers, running them lightly but purposefully across Walter's sensitive nerve endings. He was quite thrilled that this produced a shiver all the way through the big guy's body. With that last thought he enveloped the older man's cock with his mouth, quite willing for Walter to fuck his mouth.

They soon found a rhythm that they both benefited from and were working their way through to an amazing orgasm when Skinner's cell phone rang. Walter groaned and slowly pulled out of David's mouth and ass, muttering under his breath. He glanced with apologetic regret at the younger man and grabbed the phone off of the dresser.

"Skinner," he finally breathed, glad he held back the bitterness in his voice from being interrupted.

David was running his hand up and down his cock slowly, grinning at Skinner who was trying not to watch him while he listened to the other person on the line.

"Very well, sir. I will do that first thing." David couldn't hear the rest of the conversation as Walter moved away from his distracting presence, then came back, disconnected the phone and returned to the bed.

"Your boss?" asked David.

Walter shook his head. "Actually no, it was someone from the local authorities who wanted me to stay another day here before returning to DC."

David grinned widely. "I'm glad I can make my own hours."

"Lucky bastard."

"It helps when I own my own business."

"Yeah, like I said, lucky bastard."

"Come over here and let this lucky bastard suck your cock."

Walter grinned. "Who is going to stop me?"

Finally returning to the rhythm they had established before, they came shortly afterwards, Walter first then David.

When they had maneuvered themselves to where they were facing each other, David whispered in Walter's ear, "So does that mean I can see you again before you leave?"

"Oh yeah."

They kissed once more before falling asleep. A few hours later, David rose and grabbed up his clothes, dressed and left.

A few cars over a man sat watching him. He followed David back to his house and parked a block down, watching as David entered his house.

"Hmm. I should find out who this guy is..." he murmured to himself, looking at his green eyes in the mirror and wondering what the big guy could be doing in Pittsburgh fucking a man not much older than Mulder.
 
 

Continued in Chance 2