Author: Bertie
Title: Walter meets the Simon brothers
Email: 
bertina1967@cs.com
Pairing: Walter/AJ/Rick
Fandoms: X-Files, Simon and Simon
Category: Crossover
Archive: yes
Warning: It's been so long since I have seen a Simon and Simon episode, I am NOT following canon I am sure. Thanks to Patti for the quick beta.

Note: For Jean's birthday...Happy birthday my Danish sister. And Happy Anniversary 3NLove!
 

Walter Skinner was coming into the Simon and Simon agency, needing to find out information he had gathered on a case, when he saw a man kissing another right in the office. He cleared his throat, wondering what sort of detective agency would allow such conduct to carry on during business hours. The two men broke apart and the blond seemed to blush furiously when he glanced over at Walter. 

"Excuse me, it's my birthday...we were celebrating a little early."

The other man, a slightly balding man with a moustache, smiled warmly at Walter, sticking out his hand for Walter to shake, and said, "Howdy. I'm Rick Simon, co-owner of this agency. How may I help you?"

Walter quickly shook the man's hand but was thinking how odd that a gay man would be running a detective agency and yet be openly homosexual. 'The man has balls,' he thought. Out loud he said, "I'm Assistant Director Walter Skinner of the FBI. I'm here to ask about a case your agency helped the local authorities with. I just have some questions I'd like to ask you, if it's alright."

The two men looked at each other for a moment then the other walked away to let them conduct business. Walter wondered if there was something more unusual about the behavior of the men other than the fact they were apparent homosexual lovers. But the mustached man interrupted that thought.

"Sure, I remember now. The Devlin case. Please follow me so we can talk in my office."

Walter was impressed by the man's knowledge and interest in the case. For all his southern charm, Rick Simon wasn't ignorant or backward as Walter had first thought.

"You came a long way, Mister Skinner?" asked Rick, strangely attracted to the man's warm brown eyes and friendly manner under the  gruff exterior.

"Yes, well, I was called in from DC by the local office. They seem to be backed up with other pressing matters and since I manage a portion of the FBI that handles unusual cases, it fell to me to take care of some of the questions surrounding the Devlin case."

"Do you really feel it requires federal investigation?"

"Not at the moment, but I may let a field agent look it over to make that decision..."

"The agent was out of town so they made his boss take it, huh?"

Walter smiled, a little put off by the man's overly friendly manner suddenly.

"Yes, well..." He stood up and reached over to shake the man's hand again, "thanks for answering these questions, Detective. If there are 
more questions, I am sure the agent will handle it."

Rick nodded, feeling bad that he couldn't keep the man longer. Though a part of him realized it could be dangerous to try to make a move on a fibbie, especially an assistant director. 

"Is there a decent hotel near here, Mister Simon?"

"Please, call me Rick." 

Walter smiled then listened to Rick give directions to the nearest hotel. 

Walter didn't even think about Mister Simon sucking face with the pretty boy again until he overheard the agency mentioned by two    agents in the local Florida office. He asked the agent, "Did you say that brothers run the agency?"

"Yes, sir. They have quite a reputation around here."

The female agent's eyes twinkled and Walter raised his brows, thinking that the girl didn't know that one of them was at least bisexual.

He nodded then was about to leave when one of the female agents turned to another and whispered, "The blonde brother is gorgeous!"

Walter froze in his tracks. He shook his head, hoping it wasn't what he thought. 

He didn't think any more of it, distracted by the case and the foibles of the local PD. When he had to return to the agency one evening, he found the blond pretty boy behind the desk.

"Mister Skinner, pleasure to meet you again. Rick has just stepped out and will return shortly. May I be of assistance?"

Walter lifted his brow then asked, "Um, what about his brother?"

The blond blushed furiously. "I'm AJ Simon."

Walter's eyes widened. He cleared his throat, not sure how to respond to this bit of information. He had heard about some southerners being friendly and probably too closely related but this was pushing the envelope a bit too much. When he noticed the other man stare 
curiously at him he spoke.

"I still have a few questions about the information you and your brother gathered for a Mister Barnes. Um, you said you were standing    outside a bar when you overheard Mister Devlin tell his partner that they were to meet at the Salenco residence later that night. Is that 
correct?"

"Yes, sir. My brother and I frequent the bar occasionally. We didn't realize Mister Devlin would be there ... since it's a gay bar."

Walter lifted his brows at that. "That is news, Mister Simon..."

"Please call me AJ."

"Very well. AJ, were you supposed to be spying on Mister Devlin?"

"Well, we had just been told about him earlier that day, but hadn't had the time to learn much. It was amazingly lucky we learned that he 
was gay."

"How did finding out he was gay help in this instance?"

"Well, we would know where he would go. He certainly visited a few gay bars while he was here."

Walter was suddenly blushing furiously. He wasn't sure if he should ask any more.

"I know what you are thinking..." AJ interrupted his musings.

Walter's brows rose. "You do?"

"Yes, you think that it's wrong for two men who are brothers to be together like we are. But you are wrong, Mister Skinner. We love each other very much."

"No offense, Mister Simon. I'm not really interested in your relationship; I'm just here for some answers about the investigation."

Just then Rick Simon entered from a door just down the hall. 

"Hello, Mister Skinner, nice to meet you again." 

Walter had to admit they were definite charmers. Even the hairs slightly poking past Rick's lips were sexy to Walter and he berated      himself for such distractions while trying to deal with a serious investigation. A sudden image of AJ licking those hairs from Rick's            lips made him nearly choke. He shook the older brother's hand to get rid of the image before he continued.

"I just need more information on the case, Mister Simon...."

"Please call me Rick. Why not come back to the office and we can talk more privately."

Walter nodded; thinking the slight bulge in his pants would recede if he sat down and relaxed. 

They entered a fairly small office where he sat down in a reasonably comfortable chair then was offered a drink by the younger man.

"Did you know I was in 'nam, Mister Skinner?"

Walter stopped to pause before drinking a bit of the liquor then shook his head. "No, I thought you were younger than..."

"I think you were there too..."

Walter nodded, he suddenly felt a bit sleepy, more so than he usually felt this early in the day.

"Just relax, Walter, everything will be ok..." 

Suddenly arms came out and pulled him down. He was too sluggish to move or do anything. 

"Wha-" he asked foggily, but then he closed his eyes and all went black.

When he came to, he felt a bit rejuvenated, as if he'd never had a more relaxing sleep before. Then he realized he couldn't move his 
arms.

"What the fuck?" he managed a bit thickly, realizing he had been drugged. Then he noticed he was totally naked under the light blanket 
half draped over his body. He began to strategize exactly what to do in kidnapping situations and he took some deep breaths to remain calm.

He heard a voice then...it was AJ's. "Hey, he's awake, Rick."

They both entered the small room he was in and stared down at him. He noticed AJ had a gleam in his eye that he didn't know what to make of it.

"Mister Skinner...or Walter, if you don't mind me calling you that, I don't want you to think this is typical southern hospitality here. It's just that my baby brother here wanted you and I am not one to say no to him. Could you?"

Walter ran his tongue through his mouth then over his lips and said as best he could, "Yes, I think I could if it involved kidnapping a     federal officer."

"Well, yes, that would normally deter me as well, but there is an added benefit to this."

"Oh?"

"We get to both fuck you senseless in hopes of keeping our secret under wraps."

Walter began to wonder if they weren't just crazy insted of just crazy in love.

"Is this what this is all about? You don't want me to tell the local authorities about your relationship?"

"Well, partly. Some of the boys there already know...and have been taken care of accordingly."

Walter's eyes bugged out. "You mean you..."

"Oh, yeah. Some of them boys are rather staunchly straight, butch and even republican, but we still managed to keep them satisfied."

"We aren't going to hurt you," said AJ. "We even want to tell you what happened to those missing hours with Devlin."

"Don't tell me..." he looked down at himself then back up to the two men.

AJ nodded sheepily. 

"We realized the best way to keep men from telling was to get them involved, intimately. You'd be amazed how many of them actually are very enthusiastic about how we guarantee their discretion."

Walter guffawed. "I-I bel..." he stopped to cough and AJ quickly rushed to get him some water. 

"Here you go, Walter. Sorry I didn't get it earlier."

He helped lift Walter's head to let him drink and the AD could tell the man had a serious thing for him. AJ's eyes were bright and they   seemed to pierce his soul. The fact he could see the boy's bulge in his pants almost in 3D Technicolor helped that notion. Any closer and 
it would knock his glasses from his face.

After drinking a bit, he felt much better and could speak more clearly.

"So, you two are telling me that you ran into Devlin. He found out about you then you did your usual number on him and then what?"

"Well, see, we didn't know that he was into some serious criminal activities. If we had we wouldn't have cared if he knew about us, but 
after he left us, that's when we suspect he met up with the drug king on the harbor. We didn't need to follow him anymore, so we let him 
go."

"Do you think it was like a hate crime? Or do you think it was drug related?"

"It could be both but finding evidence on either one is probably impossible."

"Very well." He tried to sit up a bit, but found it difficult. "You do realize that I wouldn't have said anything about your relationship to the authorities?"

"No, in fact, you seemed the sort to do just that."

 Walter nodded. "Under different circumstances, yes, I probably would report incestuous relations to the authorities, but in this case..."

AJ sighed audibly then, without warning, swallowed Walter's cock almost whole.

"Fuck!" cried Walter, struggling against the handcuffs, wanting desperately to stroke and hold AJ's bobbing head.

Rick watched and slowly began to pull off his own clothing. Walter watched him a bit while trying to still keep an eye on AJ's talented 
mouth. A sudden image of Rick teaching a much younger AJ the proper way to give head made him groan and buck his hips.

Rick grabbed his younger brother before Walter spent himself. He pulled him up and kissed him, running his tongue in his mouth, tasting the older man. The two of them looked amazing together. Walter panted, imagining the ways those two could get a straight man to go along with their negotiation plan. 

Rick began to pull his brother's clothes off him and the AD definitely saw what made the older brother interested. AJ had a gorgeous body. Tight, lean and muscular. The faint blond hairs all over his body were another appealing factor. 

Walter's attention went to the older man. He wasn't as beautiful as harder lines, stronger build, the slight paunch the only thing hat gave away Rick's age more than anything else.

Walter knew he was in for a ride. Just then Rick pulled away from caressing and kissing his brother and he looked down at Walter with 
passion glazed eyes. 

"AJ wants to ride you, Walter. After he undressed you, he had to get you inside him."

Images of Rick teaching AJ all about positions made Walter moan aloud. He nodded vigorously, uncertain he could speak.

Rick turned his brother so Walter could see the boy's assets. 

"Since you won't get a chance the way you are, Walter. I thought I should show you what you will be fucking."

Rick spread his brother's ass cheeks apart and showed Walter a beautiful pink rosette of flesh. Walter bit back a groan.

Rick began slicking his fingers slowly, making sure the older man got to see everything he was doing, and prepared his brother for Walter's cock.

When his brother began to hump his ass against his fingers, Rick pulled his fingers out then took a condom and opened it to slide down 
Walter's leaking cock. 

"Very nice, Walter, maybe I wouldn't mind getting a taste of this monster inside me." Rick's eyes twinkled. Walter definitely wouldn't 
mind that at all. 

Rick bent and lapped at one hard nub then another, making Walter squirm and moan. He then pulled away and let AJ sit astride Walter to position himself. 

Rick's hand kept Walter's cock steady as AJ lowered himself down onto the big cock in his brother's hand.

AJ bit his lip as he was slowly breached. "Is he really big, baby?"

AJ nodded and Walter squirmed, desperate to thrust hard into the tight hot heat surrounding just the tip of his cock. It was hard to stay still not being able to grip those beautiful hips in his hands and rock into him easily.

AJ squirmed a bit and slowly rocked himself down on the cock that slowly embedded inside him. He began to sweat and softly sigh as his sphincter muscles relaxed and let the intruder inside.

Walter moaned, loving the tight heat but worried that he couldn't possibly last with such intense pleasure. Then Rick began to play with his brother's chest and nipples. The erotic tableau nearly pushed Walter over the edge. AJ bent his head back to rest against Rick's shoulder and they kissed when Rick angled his face down to meet his younger brother's.

Walter realized they were letting him see their love for each other, and he knew that he could never reveal such beauty to anyone. Such a love should never be sullied by innuendo and old fashioned notions.

The tightening of AJ's anal muscles around Walter's cock brought him back from his reverie and Walter groaned loudly. 

"God, AJ, please..." he complained half heartedly. The younger man smiled down at the big broad face, deep in concentration, trying to 
hold back from coming too soon.

"Go ahead, baby, fuck him...hard," rasped Rick. Walter wanted to reach up and pull the man down to kiss him for that commandment and AJ, being such a sweet bottom, followed orders well.

Walter struggled with his cuffs once more before he groaned then bucked up to meet those rocking, sliding, and gripping hips. AJ cried out as his brother's tongue lapped behind his ear just as Walter stabbed into his prostate. He came profusely on Walter's chest and a bit on his own belly and legs as he squeezed Walter impossibly hard and wrenched the older man's orgasm from him.

Walter suddenly started awake and he knew he had passed out from that very intense orgasm. He sighed when he saw that his wrists were freed, his chest was cleaned up and his clothes were beside the bed. 

On the clothes was a note stating that if he ever wanted to try again, he was more than welcome at the Simon and Simon agency. Walter  smiled to himself, grabbed his clothes and dressed, knowing damn well he would pay one more visit to that agency before heading back to DC.