Naked Fire by Legion
 
 

Warnings: This is a sequel to Black Fire and is based on all the requests I had to do one with Blair in control of a similar situation. Again, this is very mild b/d, no pain whatsoever, and hardly enough to titillate your auntie from Boston, but if this theme bothers you, you might want to find your delete button.
 
 

Naked Fire by Legion
 
 

"Jim, this just isn't working." Blair laid his sweaty head between Jim's equally sweaty shoulder blades, panting slightly.

"Come on, babe, try again." Jim coaxed, wiggling suggestively under his partner. "You know I want it."

"You might," Blair told him bluntly, stroking a well lubed finger over the tightly clenched opening to his lover's body, "But part of you is *not* cooperating here." He flung himself down next to the bigger man, throwing one arm over his eyes.

Raising up on his elbows, Jim brushed away damp locks from Blair's forehead, then smoothing them onto the pillow. "Maybe if I got on top to ride..."

"We've tried that. We've tried every position in the Kama Sutra and a few that would have shocked the people who wrote it. We've also tried me loving you into a limp mass, teasing both of us until we were ready to make it with a kitchen appliance, and getting blind drunk." Blair moved his arm so that he could see his lover and finished sternly. "And everytime I come even close to taking you, you lock up tighter than a nun at Woodstock!"

"We haven't tried *everything,* Chief," Jim answered mildly.

"I *am* not going to just shove my way in, Jim." Blair wiped a drop of sweat from the side of Jim's nose, caressing the wet skin under it as he did. "I won't risk hurting you like that. We both know there's a chance it could tear you."

Nibbling a bit distractedly on Blair's upper lip, Jim muttered, "Don't think so. You know I love having my ass played with, and after your fingers and the toys, I've got to be stretched pretty good." Giving his lover a serious kiss, making Blair start to pant all over again, Jim went on a minute later. "One more go, okay? I think about having you all day, I dream about it all night..." he kissed Blair again, harder. "Fantasize about it when I jerk off. One more try?"

Blair answered by tugging on Jim's arm, encouraging him to straddle his body. As the bigger man positioned himself on knees and elbows, Blair restlessly ran his hands over Jim's back and down his thighs, then back up again to cup his ass cheeks. The flinch that resulted would have gone unnoticed if Blair hadn't been looking for it. Holding in a sigh, he brought his hands higher, to Jim's waist.

On impulse, sure that this attempt at intercourse would be a failure, too, Blair scooted all the way under his partner, catching him unaware, and taking as much of Jim's erection into his mouth as he could. Jim went motionless over him, not even able to protest at the abrupt change, as Blair began sucking and licking delicately. Knowing that Jim always stayed in control until nearly the end, so as not hurt him with his great size, Blair took his own erection in hand and hurried them both toward completion before Jim could insist on being taken.

As that thought fully formed, Blair slowed his actions slightly. Jim always tried to stay in control - something in the back of his head found that important, but an impatient sound from over him made him drop that chain of thought and concentrate on the task at hand.

Later, after some good natured complaining about Blair's unexpected appetite, with Jim spooned up behind him, petting and soothing in the afterglow, the thought came back to Blair, jarring him completely awake. He lay in the protective circle of Jim's arms, running it through the agile paces of his mind, a slow smile dawning as he did.
 
 

Barefoot, wearing his tightest jeans and a blue shirt that emphasized the color of his eyes, Blair leaned on the door to the gym shower, a week later, and watched his partner finish cleaning up from his workout. The steam and mist from the water clung to the man, holding him as possessively as a lover. Leaning against the wall, legs spread for balance, Jim stretched under the heat of the shower, then looked over his shoulder, smiling slightly.

"See something you like, Sandburg?"

Since he knew the building was empty and that Jim would hear that for himself, Blair grinned and answered impudently. "As a matter of fact, I do. Something quite impressive. Been thinking of me, babe?"

Looking down at his growing length, Jim grinned back. "Kinda obvious, huh?"

"And flattering." He strolled closer, hands behind his back.

Turning off the water, Jim took a towel and began drying himself, flaunting his muscles. "I can see you're returning the compliment. Got something in mind, Chief?"

Feeling his erection twitch in his pants, Blair got in Jim's personal space and breathed his answer sentinel soft. "Actually, I'd like to make you an offer. One similar to the one you made me not so long ago." He held out a closed fist, then opened enough of the fingers for the leather ribbon to dangle free.

Nostrils flaring, Jim lost his playful expression and voice, and stood straighter.

"If you say stop, Jim, I will. Totally. I also will if you don't do what I ask. And I won't ever try to take you again."

There was a long silence, then Jim said in stony tones, "A year. Not forever. I want you too much to give up the hope, Blair."

Since he was half expecting at least some negotiation, Blair nodded thoughtfully. "A year."

In reply Jim turned around, crossing his wrists at the small of his back.

Not sure if this was going to work when the man in front of him *had* to know exactly how aroused he was, Blair reined in his passion violently and began tying Jim's hands together. "Petey left for the night; the place is all locked up and we're supposed to put on the security system before we leave. I dead-bolted the door; no one can get in, so we don't have to worry about interruptions."

Knots in place, he guided Jim out to the small free weight room and to the place he'd prepared. "Knees on either side, stomach flat on the bench, hips clear of the end." he instructed. Gracefully Jim knelt on the towels put on the floor for padding, and Blair took more leather straps from the goodie bag next to the bench. After fastening Jim's knees to the legs of the heavy weight bench, he brought out one of the cop's own belts and buckled it in place just below Jim's waist. Held securely, the only movement he could make was to lift his shoulders or to turn his head.

Sitting on his heels next to the bound man, Blair traced the sweep of eyelashes over one cheek. "Look at me," he said gently.

Eyelids lifted, and Jim locked gazes with his partner. Though his expression was neutral, his eyes were already half mad with passion, and Blair felt himself twitch again. Holding the gaze, he dipped into the bag and took out a slender dildo. He brought it to his lips, played the tip of his tongue over it, then dropped his head down onto it, taking most of the length. Drawing back slowly, letting it slip inch by inch out, he sucked at it, watching Jim go well past half-mad.

When it cleared his clinging mouth, he offered it to the other man, who needed no other urging to imitate Blair's actions. Working it in and out against the suction, Blair murmured, "You do that well, love. So well. You're a natural born cock-sucker, aren't you?"

For an answer, Jim swallowed the toy until Blair's fingertips were covered.

Blair allowed it for a second, until his fingers were thoroughly damp, then took away the dildo with a single smooth pull. Moving to kneel behind Jim, he transferred as much of the wetness from his hand to the tightly closed hole as he could, then inserted the plastic rod. Nodding in satisfaction at only momentary resistance from the ring of muscle, he left it in place and reached under Jim to take his very ready cock in hand.

Again going into his bag of tricks, he took out a simple cockring, one large enough to accommodate Jim's thickness, and fastened it in place, saying, "Do *not* dial this down, love. And don't ignore the pain if it gets to the point where it's interfering with the pleasure. *Tell* me."

Jim gave a simple grunt in acknowledgement of the order, and Blair stroked along his arousal, watching as Jim's thighs flexed, trying to shove it into the grip. With a tug to the strap on the ring, he stood and walked to the head of the bench, two fingers trailing over Jim's back as he did.

The big man's eyes met his as soon as he came into sight, and Blair smiled, sitting down astride the bench, leaning back onto the wall at that end, crotch inches from Jim's head. Taking his time, he undid his shirt buttons, teasing his own skin with tickling caresses until his nipples were hard. When he got to the top button on his fly, he took a second to squeeze himself through the fabric, and Jim moaned deep in his throat, as if the touch had been on him. Without underwear to restrain it, Blair's erection sprang out as soon as the fastenings on the pants were released, and Jim unconsciously strained toward it.

"Want this, love? Want to taste it? Feel it in your mouth?" Blair crooned, beginning to work his fist over the hardness. "Much better than that artificial thing, isn't it?"

Licking his lips, Jim nodded once sharply in agreement, but didn't say anything. Wondering if he could, Blair stood long enough to shuck off his pants, then sat, just out of range of Jim's best effort. Leaving one hand on himself, he ran the first two fingers of the other over Jim's mouth, then slipped them inside. Without prompting, Jim sucked greedily, and Blair had to drag his hand free forcefully.

Placing one foot on Jim's shoulder, exposing himself completely, Blair plunged the moistened digits into his body, moving them in time to the drive of his hips. The wordless cry of disappointment from Jim thrilled him deeply, and he let go, let his climax rush over him, spilling onto his stomach and chest. Jim cried out again, and Blair could feel the bench shift slightly at the other man's attempt to get closer to him.

Deliberately waiting until the first rush was past, Blair inched barely close enough for Jim to reach and let him taste as best he could. Between the frustration pouring off Jim, the barely there dabs of tongue, and the images of what he wanted to do to the cop, Blair stayed hard, the edge of his hunger only partly appeased. Bit by bit he slumped down, letting Jim hunch onto him, until his lover could lap on the semen scattered over him, cleaning it off. Simultaneously soothed and aroused, Blair accepted Jim's attentions until the needy man tried to angle to deep-throat him.

Placing strong hands on Jim's collar bones, Blair pushed up, raising the other man's chest from his body. He sat up, still holding Jim away from the bench, and admired the open, wet mouth, a drop of come on one corner. He wiped the splatter off with one finger, then used it to tease one of the erect nubs standing out on Jim's chest.

"Oh, yes." Blair sighed, in appreciation. "Definitely a natural born cocksucker. Poor baby; can't help it can you?" Scrapping his nail over the other nipple, he dug the thumb of his other hand into the tender flesh at the center of Jim's lower lip, causing him to draw it into the hot cavern, biting lightly at the base. "Sight, sound, smell - plenty of stimulation for them, all the time, right, love? But not as much for taste or touch, hmmm? And there are so many nerve endings in the lips, tongue, mouth. Bet sometimes you wish you had a never ending supply of dick to work on, don't you?"

Not loosening his hold on his lover, Blair fumbled in the bag and brought out a wide leather strap. "Well, no other cocks to fuck your face, ever, and no more of mine, tonight. But I think this'll do... recognize it? Once upon a time you tied it around my waist and left it there until I woke up next morning. I still wear it under my clothes, sometimes, when I'm not going to see you for a while. To be close to you. By now it must be permeated with my scent, my flavor. My come." Blair folded it in half, then tied it loosely as a gag on his partner. "And I know how much my tactile-starved lover likes the feel of leather."

The sound Jim made as the material covered his mouth was more than a whimper, less than a groan, and he sank down bonelessly onto the bench as Blair released him. Dropping a kiss on the top of his head, and another on the middle of his back on the way past, Blair repositioned himself behind Jim. Quickly he checked the caged hard-on, reassuring himself the pressure had not grown past safety, since Jim seemed past noticing. It drooled steadily, despite the ring, and leaped at his touch, while Jim made a futile attempt to rub it on something, anything.

Shaking, Blair took a deep breath and tried to clamp down harder on himself. He was on the verge of doing what he swore he never would; forcing himself past the barrier to having his love completely. Using his palms to part Jim's ass cheeks, he tested the pucker with both thumbs only to find it as unyielding as ever, holding the tool inside it with what had to be painful strength. That tension was enough to calm him, and bring his plan back to the front of his mind.

Without warning or hesitation he lapped broadly over the portal to Jim's body, then used his tongue tip to push the dildo in a bit deeper. Jim froze, then every line of his body writhed as he tried to free himself, fighting the leather straps with all he had. Blair paid no mind to it; he repeated the wide swipe and this time tugged on the plastic with his teeth to bring it out an inch or two. While Jim struggled, Blair repeated his action over and over, each time pushing the toy in or bring it out between licks, fucking him with the dildo until Jim was shouting through the gag, his entire body taunt with desire.

When he could feel the pulses of Jim's anus against his mouth as his system tried fruitlessly to relieve it's load, Blair took the toy all the way out and latched onto the spasming bud, probing with a pointed tongue. The soft clasp of the channel, along with the earthy taste, hit him hard and he managed only a few deep thrusts before he had to break away.

Jim had stopped his battle against the restraints, his breath chuffing out harshly, and he lay limply on the bench. Quickly lubing his aching hard-on, Blair spread more KY into Jim's ass, then massaged the head of his cock over the locked opening. "Let go, love, let go," he whispered. "We're safe here, no one knows to look for us here, no one can get in, it's safe, *I'm* safe, it's okay to let go, you can't hurt me, let go." He pressed harder against Jim's entrance, not enough to force it, but letting the promise of it tease and tantalize. "My sweet cocksucker, my hot little hole, my own, my life, let me fuck you, you want me to fuck you, take me into your ass."

With a huge shudder that rippled over his prone form, Jim sobbed once, and utterly relaxed. Blair felt it immediately, and nudged himself forward, just enough to penetrate the guardian muscle. As he did, he flicked off the cockring with a quick twist of his wrist. Jim screamed, hips thrashing maniacally against their confinement, spurts of liquid pouring from his freed erection. Blair held on through his lover's climax, pumping carefully, slowly, letting each stroke go farther into the throbbing passage.

Somehow he managed to hang on until he was all the way in, balls flat against Jim's ass. Fighting the need to withdraw completely and slam back in, he tried to take a long breath, but lost it as Jim purposefully gripped the shaft inside him. The air exploded out of him in an 'oh' of surprise and painful pleasure, and his mind fled before the demands of his body to move, now! hard! fast! fill him! take him! take him!

Helpless, he did as he needed to do, aware of Jim's sounds of joy and ecstasy, adding his own to a room already filled with the meaty sound of flesh slapping into flesh. Part of him wanted it to last forever, to never loose this connection; part of him hurried toward the end, wanting to mark his mate in the ultimate way, by giving him a part of himself. The very thought of his seed flowing into Jim pushed him harder, and he shifted his stance to get deeper! closer! The direction of his thrust changed, just enough, and his cock head rubbed over a spongy bump buried in the wall surrounding it.

Howling, Jim frantically tried to ride back on the member impaling him, to find that intense shock again. "Oh, fuck you, fuck you, slut!" Blair shouted, pounding into the big man now, "You're making me come! Oh, oh, making ... me.. making me do it.. Jim! JIM!" The name came out as a shriek that crescendoed into a wail, fading as his sperm emptied into the waiting vessel of his heart, the overflow mixing with the fresh offering from his lover.

His strength left him abruptly, and feeling himself about to fall, he tugged at the quick release knot binding Jim's wrists, then landed on his broad back, still mewling in pleasure. They lay together, exhausted, neither willing to move - even if they had been able.
 
 

"How'd you know?" Jim asked softly, a long, quiet, satisfied time later, gag scraped away and leather ribbons undone.

Nuzzling his shoulder blade, Blair answered, "That you needed to *feel* it was safe to loose control? A better question is why I didn't realize it before. I guess I forget sometimes that my lover is also my sentinel, and that those needs, especially the need to protect, go deeper than mere sex."

"Little whore, sex with you is *never* 'mere'" Jim corrected.

"*Your* little whore and don't you forget it."

"As long as you don't forget whose slut I am," he agreed comfortably. "As a matter of fact," and Jim found a Blair finger to pull into his mouth briefly before saying, "maybe I should remind you."

"As if either of us are need it." Blair mumbled, groping for the toy bag, thinking he had the perfect way to do just that.

The End