Warnings: b/d, about as far as I can stand to take it, which is *waaayyy* short for some, but if it's too far for you at all, may I direct you to this handy little key on the upper right hand side of your keyboard...
 
 

Living Fire by Legion
 
 

Lazily Blair stared into the flames of the big fireplace, feeling snug and cosseted. The terry cloth robe that Jim had packed for him was heavy and warm, the meal at the sea food restaurant they had stopped at on the way was still sitting happily in his stomach, and the drinks they had had with the hostess when they reached this Bed & Breakfast had left him mellow and comfortable. The nicest thing about it all, he decided dreamily, was the unexpectedness of it. Jim had just swooped down on him as he was finishing up his last Friday class, kissed him senseless, then bundled him into the truck. They'd been halfway out of town before Blair had recovered enough to ask where they were going.

Nor did he think the evening was going to end with after a good meal and a few drinks. Looking around the spacious room with its burgundy silk wallpaper and matching brocade drapes, he grinned at the sight of the huge four poster bed with its cream colored satin quilt and sheets. Or maybe they'd stay right here; the love seat was small, but *just* the right height, and the warmth from the fire would be an interesting addition to their loving. He sneered at the armoire on the wall opposite the love seat. Assuming it held a TV, but too cozy to check it out, he decided it wasn't going to get turned on all night, not even to catch some scores.

Stretching luxuriously, he listened to his lover in the bathroom, taking his turn. After they'd come up stairs, Jim had hustled him off - alone, damnit! - to clean up while he checked some things out. What, he didn't say, and Blair had let him get away with it, sure Jim had more surprises up his sleeve.

That was good, very good. Blair planned on being very, very appreciative of them.

The bathroom door opened and Jim came out, naked and erect, holding a bottle in his hands. Stopping by the loveseat for a quick kiss, he went over to the bed and pulled a low, wide bench away from the footboard. The bottle apparently held oil; after pouring a hand full of it, he set the container on the bench and began to massage the liquid into his upper chest and abdomen. Using long, smooth strokes he worked the oil into his skin, making it gleam with reflected firelight. His arms were treated next, then he turned his back to Blair, so that his lover could watch him coat that strong expanse.

The movements should have been awkward and odd looking; on Jim they were pure grace and temptation. Soon his back was done and, lifting one foot to the bench, he bent over to cover it and his leg, his hands moving more leisurely. As soon as his thigh was done, he switched legs, definitely taking his time, now, as he worked his way up.

Dry-mouthed, paralyzed by Jim's erotic dance, Blair nearly moaned when Jim filled his palm for the last time. After rubbing his hands together lightly, he reached back to knead his ass cheeks, sensuously trailing his fingers into his cleft as he did. Returning one foot to the bench, so that Blair could see clearly, he dipped one well-oiled digit into his opening.

Drawn as if by magic, Blair drifted toward the end of the loveseat to get a closer look. He did moan when one thrusting finger became two, and when the third was added, he could resist no longer. Leaning over the arm of his seat, he darted his tongue out to add it to the intimate invasion. He licked the fingers, nibbled on the palm, squirmed past them to claim the ring of muscle. Persistently he displaced both hands, forcing Jim to move them to his own cheeks to keep them apart to give Blair access for his tongue-fucking.

The memory of wanting to have Jim do exactly that, to hold himself open for Blair's wet ravishment, pulled Blair back far enough to admire his dream-come-true. Absent-mindedly rubbing away the oil on his face on his sleeve, he groaned at the sight of Jim standing straight and tall in front of him, head tilted back, skin burnished to the point that he looked for all the world as if he had taken the glow from the flames and dressed himself in it. Half expecting to be burnt by this living fire, Blair tenderly caressed the hard cheek closest to him.

As if sensing his mood change, Jim twisted his head to look over his shoulder at Blair, and smiled. Walking over to the armoire on the other side, he asked conversationally, "Would you like me to put on some nipple clamps?" Blair blinked slowly, nodding, taking in the contents behind the doors Jim opened. Definitely not a TV in there. It held a large assortment of dildos, restraints, gags, lube, and other sex items, some of which he couldn't even begin to guess the use for. Not that he needed to guess, since one of the armoire doors was covered on the inside with photos of the items in use.

Curious, Jim held up several pairs of clamps to look over, including a set that looked like miniature hands that could be screwed down to squeeze as hard as the wearer - or his lover - wanted. As interesting as they seemed, the ones Jim chose for himself resembled three links of an old-fashioned slave chain. The first of the big, silver rings could be pulled open to catch the flesh, making it look as though the nipple had been pierced, leaving the others hanging from it.

Buds already hard in anticipation, he had no trouble snaring them, and gave an experimental tug to see how well they held. They both sighed, then Jim caught Blair's eye and lifted the other pair in a question. At Blair's shake no, he didn't want to wear them, Jim put them down, and picked up a longer length of chain. "They have a cock ring that goes with them. Want me to put it on?"

"Yes." Blair managed to say, hoarsely.

It took Jim a second to get the catches, but when he was done, the thick base of his cock was tightly surrounded by smaller links, padded with a ribbon of leather and held in place with more chains circling his waist and legs, creating a bikini outline. Between the metal and Jim's glistening skin, the gleam teased and held Blair's attention on the 10 inches jutting proudly from the taunt body. To hold him there, Jim took another 3-ring strand, and opened the top link to 'pierce' the head of his erection, just under the head.

Captivated by the sway of the metal, Blair missed Jim's reach into the cabinet for the bracelets that went with the set. Their flash from the firelight as he fastened the first one, distracted Blair from his trance, and when Jim fumbled with the second, he swiftly rose, shedding his robe, and went to stand beside his lover. Taking the bracelet from him, Blair locked it in place, running his fingers under it to test the fit. A quick glance showed him the anklets, and he gathered them up and knelt before Jim, nimbly setting them in place.

Both on, he stood, moved back a step, and searched the cabinet for the long leads he thought would be in there. They were added to the bracelets, and, letting them pool in his hands, Blair pulled at where they met Jim's wrists to bring him over to the foot of the bed. The hooks he expected were there, and he met and held Jim's eyes in a burning gaze while he pushed on his mate's shoulders to send Jim to his knees in front of him. Face serene, Jim lifted and spread his arms at shoulder height so that Blair could connect the chains to the posts.

Once done, Blair stood in front of him and without warning grabbed Jim's head in hard hands and ordered "Open!" as he thrust forward. He filled the waiting mouth in one move, then fucked it hard, ignoring the occasional scrape of teeth or gag. Too aroused from the visual teasing Jim had given him to hold back, not wanting to hold back, he took his pleasure ruthlessly, adding his grunts of satisfaction to Jim's deep-chested moans of need. With a last shove that sent his cock deep into Jim's throat, he shot his come, muttering nonsense sounds of approval.

When he felt himself begin to soften, he eased past the working tongue and lips, and pulled the great head to his stomach. They leaned on each other, Blair bestowing restless little pets on Jim's head and shoulders. Finally he whispered. "I'm scared."

"It's okay." Jim kissed the sweet skin next to him, burrowing into the soft hair there. "If this is as far as you want to take it, I'm all right with that."

"It's not as far as I want," Blair protested softly. "Not as far as you deserve. You should have the same freedom you've given me. God, babe, you *need* it, and I want to give it to you. But, seeing you bound like this, totally vulnerable, totally at my command..." He shivered in a mixture of lust, love and fear that was stronger than the first time he opened himself to a man, stronger than he was sure he could handle. "There's this enormous, ravenous, *insane* thing inside me, digging at my gut, and it scares me what it'll drive me to do to you."

"Nothing that it wouldn't give me as much pleasure as you take," Jim coaxed. "You *can't* go too far. The very fact that you want it, that you're doing it to me, is all I need." He knelt up, lifting his head, asking with the action for a kiss that Blair was prompt to give. For a sweet second it was only the lightest touch of lips to lips, then Jim opened to Blair, begging for more. Clenching his fist in Jim's hair at the back of his head, Blair guided the sucking mouth down, bringing it to the base of his throat. "There." he murmured, "Hard."

With a tiny moan, Jim marked Blair with a love bite, lingering over the purpling flesh until Blair pulled him away. For a second Blair stroked the soft stands under his fingertips, then he left to go to the armoire, gathering several items from there he had seen earlier. Placing them on the bed, he came back, holding the chain collar stretched between both hands. Proudly Jim tilted back his head to give him access, and Blair snapped it on.

"Do you know," he started conversationally, turning and rolling the metal over the hard column of Jim's throat, "the difference between a whore and a slut, my own? Besides the money? No? A whore says enough, at some point or another. A slut *never* gets enough. Some, if you fucked them until they were dying from it, they'd still beg for more. How much of a slut are you, mmmm?"

From the bed he took a leather dildo gag and rubbed it over Jim's face, neck and chest, going back time after time to tease his lips with it. "After all, you're my best customer, and it pays to know your client, right?" he said as he did. Finally he placed the tip of it on the bow of Jim's mouth, and whispered. "Suck. Let's see what a good cocksucker you are."

Holding it still, he watched from under his lashes as Jim slid onto the toy slowly, eyes closed in concentration, then backed off, lips clinging. Jim repeated the action faster, then again, still faster, until he was jarring Blair with the force of it and his hips were swaying in unconscious sympathy. "Such a hot suck-slut," Blair crooned, beginning to add his own counter-thrusts with the gag. "So beautiful, so nasty." Cupping the back of Jim's head once again, he forced him to hold still, dildo all the way in. "You could come from this, couldn't you?" Quickly he added chains to the base of the gag and hooked them to hold it securely in place.

Making sure it wasn't painfully tight, he licked down over it and Jim's encircling lips, continuing on to make a wet path straight down Jim's chin, throat and torso until he was lapping at the cock ring. Deftly he tweaked off the chain dangling from the end of the seeping hard-on, then abruptly covered the head with his mouth, taking his time moving it down his throat, ignoring Jim's frantic sounds and bucking. When the cool metal of the restraint was against his nose, he loosened it and was rewarded with hard spurt after hard spurt of come that he couldn't taste, but could feel moving up the huge shaft.

When the last of it was gone, he tightened the cock ring before Jim could soften. Not that he thought that was going to be a problem really, given the restless way Jim's body was rocking toward his already. Letting it slide out gradually, licking and sucking as he did, Blair released Jim's erection, giving it a nibble at the end. "Nice, my own, very nice. Enough to drown me and still ready, still needy. Course, all sluts are good for at least two goes at it, but you're not even getting the real thing yet." Lightly drawing intricate patterns in the oiled flesh as he did, Blair rose and circled around Jim to stand behind him.

"One hole filled," he said lovingly, reaching for another tool from the bed. "Time for the other." Looking carefully on the padded floor between the bound man's ankle's, Blair searched for and found a base that the flexible end of the dildo could fit into. Lubing the plastic rod thoroughly, then adding more to Jim's ready ass, he drew his lover down to sit on his heels, the shaft penetrating his clenched opening as he did. Groaning, settling gingerly, Jim took about half of its length then stopped, ass cheeks flexing and straining.

Fingers exploring where the ring of muscle stretched, petting and soothing, Blair bit Jim's shoulder blades as he sat beside him. "Ride," he demanded, "Masturbate your hole with it, let me see it sink into you." With a shudder, Jim tentatively lifted and sat again, not moving more than a few inches. With a smack to the quivering bottom, Blair repeated. "Ride!" Jim tried again, but was still too cautious for Blair's need. He slapped Jim's backside again, making the tall man jump, and kept spanking him until he was pumping the toy deep into himself, shouting through the gag at each blow and each slam downward.

Curled on his side behind Jim, hands skating randomly over the moving man's ass, back, legs, Blair watched the rod disappear into the ring of muscle, licking his lips and moaning as he did. The sight was simply incredible, more arousing than anything he could have imagined. Realizing that he was close to loosing it, Blair dragged himself away, groping for control. At Jim's piteous keen, he whispered, "Shh, shh. I'm here, my own, I'm here, just let me... oh, god!"

Jim had begun to fight his chains, still impaling himself with crazy speed and force, every muscle on his body painfully tense. He was tossing his head, and Blair clearly saw tear tracks marring his cheeks. It was the wild, pleading look on his face that broke Blair though, and he flung himself at Jim's back, scrabbling away the cock ring at the same time he yanked the tool out of his lover. With a shout Blair grabbed the front of the desperate man's thighs and entered him with one shove. Echoing his cry, Jim shot immediately, his channel grasping and massaging Blair's cock with the force of it.

"Slut, suck-slut, come-hole, *my* come-hole," Blair grunted, ramming in fast and hard. "Gonna pump you full, gonna.. ah.. yeah... now, now, now...." Driving in to the root, he held on and lost his load inside his lover, hardly able to breathe past the intensity of it.

Stubbornly he kept his weight on his own knees, not letting himself sag, no matter how weak he felt. Against him, Jim shivered and shook, but stayed upright, not putting his weight on the chains. Wishing he could stay hard and inside Jim forever, Blair reluctantly drew away, sighing a little as he did. A fast check assured him that he hadn't harmed his partner, and he paused for a second to admire the blushed cheeks and dripping portal. "Beautiful, man, absolutely, beautiful, " he murmured. "Makes me want to do you all over again." The pucker winked at him obscenely, making him chuckle. "Which is exactly what you want, isn't it, my own?"

Jim gave a muffled laugh, but rolled his hips back, obviously offering. "Well, I need to catch my breath, first," Blair told him, reaching back to snag another dildo off the bed, "but I have something here to keep you happy until I do." He seated it carefully, mindful that it was thicker and longer than Jim usually took. It had short chains to fasten to the ones Jim already wore low on his hips to keep it in place. With a long exhale through his nose, Jim accepted its position, only to give a choked gasp when Blair flicked on the vibrator so that it would pulse at random.

After dropping a kiss on his mate's forehead, along with a brush over the nipple clamps, Blair took the last of the chains that came in the set and finished dressing him. From collar to cock ring he ran a line of links down Jim's chest, and duplicated it down his back to the plug. The nipple rings were pulled to the side to connect to the metal string, and, after a few tender licks and strokes to encourage it to grow again, the piercing link was placed back under the head of his dick. It was pulled up so that it brushed Jim's stomach, and fastened there, keeping the renewing hard-on straight up.

The end result was that a nudge on any one chain would communicate to all the others, stimulating ass, nipples and cock, all at once. Blair was more than half-hard himself, just from seeing it, and he didn't have a vibrator sneaking up on his prostate to help him along. He jiggled and pulled on them randomly, checking as he did that Jim wasn't being seriously pinched or hurt anywhere, making his usually stoic lover squirm and wriggle. Before he was finished, Jim was completely erect again, and Blair re-snapped the cock ring to ensure he stayed so.

Locating the abandoned oil bottle, Blair dragged the bench over and sat on the end of right in front of the straining tower. "Love having both holes filled, suck-slut?" he asked, watching Jim's face. "Think I can't possibly make it better?" Jim shook his head slowly, a smile in his eyes despite the fire there. His own smile joyful, Blair opened the oil and poured a hand full for himself. "You know me too well, my own." After a playful lick that dislodged the pierce, he took the needy manhood between slick hands and began to pump. Jim lunged forward as much as the chains would allow him, howling around the gag.

Blair let him thrust, panting dizzily at the sight of his captive trying to fuck his hands, trying to find more of the maddening pressure that teased him. "God, god, god," he muttered, using the words as punctuation for each drive of Jim's hips. "Fucking fantastic - so sexy, so damned hot." Noticing he was rocking onto the bench in time with Jim's strokes, Blair surrendered. Yanking his hands away, he splashed more oil into them, laid back on the bench, and lubed his own opening as rapidly as he could.

Hooking his legs over Jim's shoulders, Blair arched his back and presented his ass for a target for the seeking shaft of his lover. It rushed into him in one long, breathless move, then pulled back only to begin to hammer at his body in short, sharp jabs. "Love it!" he moaned, "Love it!" For the first time he was getting the ruthless pounding he's always wanted from the gigantic rod, the kind of mad screwing both he and Jim had been too cautious to give in to. "Stick it in harder! Harder! Fuck, yes, fuck, fuck, fuck..." Locking his hands onto the sides of the bench to hold himself in place against the force of Jim hitting into him, Blair gave back as fast and furious as he was getting, gritting his teeth to hold back the rush of completion he felt trying to break free.

Somehow he managed to keep it at bay until the ragged edge to Jim's breathing told him they were too close to crossing the line between ecstasy and agony. With an effort he shifted his legs to wrap them around Jim's waist, and grabbed the chain at the corded neck for leverage to pull himself into a sitting position. Frantically he undid the gag, carelessly dropping it to the floor. Fingers shaking, he fumbled at the bracelets, but finally thumbed open the catches to free Jim.

Immediately strong arms went around him, crushing him to Jim's broad, sweaty chest. "Gotta come, please let me come, my own," Jim mumbled, still moving as much as he could, nearly incoherent. "my love, my light, let me, let me, let me, let me..."

Mustering command, Blair ordered, "Stand up! Now, Jim! Stand!"

Still moaning his litany, Jim did as he was told, then followed Blair's direction to back up the single step to the bed. When the mattress hit the back of his knees, he fell backwards, clinging to Blair for all he was worth, and landed already grinding up. Somehow Blair squirmed a hand between their writhing bodies to release the cock ring, allowing Jim to force that last few millimeters into him. Blair met that final stroke with a drive that had his full weight behind it, and he began screaming as the shock wave from it sent his whole body into climactic seizures.

Under him Jim bowed his back, lifting their combined weights clear off the bed, and stayed there, spewing his seed in scalding torrents into Blair's depth. "Blair," he said once, clearly, softly, then collapsed into a boneless mass, already unconscious. Shaking with exhaustion, Blair removed the dildo from Jim's body, laid on top of his senseless mate, grinning smugly. Feeling sleep steal in to stand beside his satiation, he yanked a fold of the comforter over them, and followed Jim into rest.

Some un-measured time later, the fire's dying light tinting the room with a ruddy glow, Blair shivered awake. They were on their sides, completely enfolded in each other, and Blair was holding Jim's head to his chest by strong fingers clenched in the collar. The coverlet had slipped down, leaving their chests exposed to the cooling night air. It was leaching their body warmth from the chains, creating bands of cold on Blair's sensitive skin, raising goose pimples and rousing him despite his unwillingness to be up. Sleepily, but trying not to wake his partner, Blair removed them, leaving only the collar.

Those links he ran over and over his finger tips, enjoying the feel of them gliding along his fingers and Jim's throat.

"That really gets to you, doesn't it, Chief?" Jim whispered.

"Yeah. Yeah, it does," he admitted, bashfully, not surprised his lover had awakened at his attentions.

"I know I said I wouldn't wear it on a daily basis, but if you want, this weekend..."

"That's all right," Blair assured him, hastily, letting go of the chain. "I'm not up to a public display of this yet, though it's really, really sweet of you to offer."

Easing back enough to see into his mate's eyes, Jim said, "Blair, the owner of this B&B is a true Mistress. One with an impeccable reputation for discretion and confidentiality, or we wouldn't be here. More than likely I wouldn't be the only one at the breakfast table wearing some unusual wardrobe accents, and I *know* we won't be the only ones having trouble sitting. Though maybe for a different reason than some of the others. If you like," he finished hesitantly, "Lady Thea could give you some pointers..."

Before he could contain it, Blair burst out. "No! Nobody else touches you, nobody else sees you!" He grabbed the chain again, yanking Jim back against him. A split second later, he apologized, though he didn't let go. "Sorry - I... I guess I'm possessive. More than I thought I'd be. If she's dom'd for you before, I should probably ask for some advice, so I won't hurt you."

Jim sighed, but licked the little well of Blair's neck, flicking his tongue up to taste the rough line jaw, and ran his hands soothingly over the trim back. "You know damn good and well I never bottomed for anyone before you, lover. What makes you think I'd sub for *anyone,* either?"

Startled, Blair asked, "Not even a woman?"

"Or maybe especially a woman. I don't know, Chief. All I'm sure of is that I have trouble letting you this close. No one else on the planet has a chance."

"Good." Blair said firmly, and added without a trace of apology. "Definitely possessive."

Cuddling Blair's growing erection into his groin, Jim nuzzled at the love bite he'd left earlier. "I kinda like it."

"That'll save us a few fights," Blair muttered indistinctly, beginning to push rhythmically into the warmth welcoming his cock.

"Oh, we wouldn't fight about it, Chief." Jim assured him, deliberately jerking his head back to yank at the chain holding him and to lift his mouth for a kiss. "I know who I belong to."

Blair branded the open lips with a burning, biting touch from his own. "*My* slut," he groaned onto them.

"*My* whore." Jim affirmed, then laughed softly, cupping Blair's rocking bottom in both hands, "Though I hate to tell you this, you've left whoredom and entered sluthood, if you're still hungry for it after that fucking."

"Cool! A promotion!"

The End