Lesson Two - Sound by Legion
 
 

"Tell me what you hear."

"Another lesson, Teach?"

"You didn't like the last one? Now, turn on your side, close your eyes and tell me what you hear."

"You're undressing."

"Details, Detective Ellison, details."

"You're unbuttoning your shirt, one, two, three, more slowly now, pulling it out of your pants, four, you've stopped... you're running the tips of your fingers over your chest - I can hear your nails against the hair there - over your nipples - you like that, your heart is picking up speed. More buttons, five, six... fingers over your stomach, sliding under the waist of your jeans... aww, gawd, Chief you're touching yourself, just petting. I don't think you're hard yet, but you like what you're hand is doing, don't you?"

Jim sighed, "Yes, that does make you feel good, your breathing is picking up, now too.. You've stopped... buttons on your jeans now...one, touch and pet, two, three... oh, you're hard now, you just stroked yourself completely. You're stepping out of your shoes - bare feet on the floor - and pushing the pants down, stepping out of them, too.. I think you're running your palms, hard, over your thighs...

"That's right, Chief, come over here, touch me."

Blair sat on the edge of the bed. "I am .. with words... " It was his turn to sigh deeply. "If I can. Man, you just have no idea, do you, how beautiful you are. Michelangelo would have thrown away his tools if he had had the chance to see you, just lying there naked, because he could have never captured you. The hard muscles, broad shoulders, yes, but never the feel of your skin.

"Have I ever told you that is what turns me on the most when we make love - the feel of your skin? It looks like it would be hard, or at least, not yielding, but its sooo soft, water flowing under my fingers.

"My senses may not be hyper, but sometimes, it seems like they are. You kiss me, and every nerve in my mouth is clinging to your lips, your tongue - the taste of you makes me hard. You make this little "oh" when you thrust in my mouth or my hand, and I love it so much I almost hate it when you come, because you'll be quiet. When you're late coming home, I bury my face in your pillow, and the smell of you on it is why I practically pounce on you when you do come upstairs.

"I love seeing you hard, the head of your cock almost purple with need, damp and shining from me tasting you." Blair stopped, swallowing dryly. "Giving you pleasure, making you come - I don't think I can ever get enough of seeing you when I'm loving you - all that beauty, and just for me."

For a moment the only sound in the room was ragged breathing, then Jim dug his hands into the pillow supporting his head, and pleaded, "Blair, make love to me. I need it, need *you*."

Tentatively Blair brushed his fingers over Jim's hair, "Ask for it again, Jim," he said gently. "No pretty words, tell me what you want."

Without thinking Jim's head tried to chase after that caress, and Blair moved away. "NO... no, please.. I mean... I want you, touch me again... I don't care how..."

"Ask." Blair breathed into his ear. "You only get exactly what you ask for and only if you ask right."

"Oh, OH" The shivers from that slight touch of air yanked hard, making the pleasure in his groin almost painful. Reflexively his hips began to rock, trying to find stimulation. Thinking was impossible, he just wanted Blair, wanted to feel him closer than skin.... "Want you inside," he mumbled, "want to feel you in me."

Blair leaned close enough that Jim could feel the heat of his body, but nothing else. "Say it, Jim."

"Oh, oh, ..... " Jim tried to stretch back into Blair, and whimpered when he was eluded. "Fuck me! Please! Gawd, Blair."

Blair pulled Jim's head back and covered his mouth in a kiss that was as deep as he could make it, hot enough to almost send both of them over the edge. With a free hand he reached for the gel and condom he had set under his pillow before they started. He broke the kiss, "Keep talking to me, lover. Tell me what you hear, what you want, how you feel - I want the sound of our voices to go as deep into you as my cock."

Quickly he curled behind Jim, on his side, coating himself as fast as he could, then began working a lubed finger into the opening of Jim's body. "You're so tight! I don't want this to hurt, relax, come on babe, keep talking..."

"... can't ... no words... s'weird, ... I like it... OH!" Blair's fingertip drew over the gland in the tight channel. "OHH!" as another finger was added. Jim began to rock back onto the probing digits, trying to find that pang of pleasure again. "Hurry!" The third finger joined the other, Jim almost arched off the bed in reaction.

Unable to bear it any longer, Blair pulled away to grab the condom in shaking fingers, and start to tear in open with his teeth. Jim reached back and took it away, looking back over his shoulder at his partner, love shining more brightly than the lust, for just that second. "No barriers. I know you just want to protect me, but if it's too late for you, it's too late for me, too. I love you, Blair."

Blair shut his eyes, heart punching itself into his throat. Taking a deep breath, he opened them again, and knew what he felt was a light Jim could see against the sun. "Love you, too."

Raising a hand to cup the back of Blair's head, Jim drew him down for another kiss, then whispered against his lips, "And if you don't fuck me right now, I think I'll scream."

With a sound half laugh and half groan, Blair took himself in hand and guided himself to the tiny entrance. Shaking with the effort of control, he eased inside, stopping instantly at a pained sound from his partner.

"No, babe, it's ok, hurts, but kinda feels good, too."

"Better than good, better than great," Blair muttered. "Better than anything... Jim!" The last was a hot moan as he found himself all the way in, Jim thrusting back to drive him in deep. With the last of his control he reached around to begin to stroke Jim's erection, letting Jim set the rhythm and pace.

"Love you, love you, love you," Blair whispered in time to their movements, blindly kissing Jim's back. They moved faster, and Blair felt the flood begin, "sorry, sorry....I have to... "

Jim gave a shout, and pulsed in Blair's hand, his body clasping the cock inside.
 
 

"Tell me what you hear."

Jim smiled, and caught a roving hand with a gentle nip. "Your heart beat, your breathing," he snuggled back against Blair's chest, "the hair there brushing against me... and the words to a song I know. Somehow, it says what I feel when I lie here with you."
 
 

Hush, close your eyes
And I'll keep you safe
Allow you to weep
And sing you to sleep
Don't be afraid
Remember I'm here
The noise of the street
Will soon disappear  

When the soft face of mercy
Is lost behind a veil
I will stay, with eyes open
Stay here, with eyes open
To watch over you
And take away the sadness
and the fear

Hide in my arms
And dream golden dreams
Forgetting the world
Of man and machines

When the soft eyes of mercy
Are blinded by the dark
I will stay, with eyes open
Stay here, with eyes open
To watch over you
And take away the sadness
and the fear
I'll be here

(October Project)