Slow Burn by Legion
 

Warnings: Ah, this doesn't have bondage, exactly, or domination, precisely, absolutely no pain involved, well mostly, and you already know what to do if the even the possibility of these things bother you.
 
 

Slow Burn by Legion
 
 

Brushing his hair out, then nervously shoving it back behind his ears, Blair stared at his reflection in the mirror, took a deep breath, and held it. //I"m really going to do this.// he thought. //I have to be out of my mind, but I'm really going to do this.// He let the breath out slowly, then turned to study his profile.

The long red silk shirt he wore was loose, but not so loose it completely hid his shape, and it looked good with the black dockers, which were likewise just loose enough. The color made his eyes grayer than normal, and brought out the red in his hair, but it wasn't so flashy that it stood out that he was dressing better than usual. No one in the bullpen would look twice at him.

Except his lover, of course, but Jim wouldn't particularly notice his clothes either, which was exactly what Blair wanted. It was what was under them that counted, and how he hoped his Sentinel would react to it. Running his hands over the front of the shirt, he felt the nipple clamps tug at the tight flesh they held, and the tiny chains connecting them slither through his chest hair. The feeling was almost as sensuous the silk, and accented by the nearly inaudible tinkling of the bells hanging from the center of the chains.

Further down was the leather strap he wore sometimes, circling his waist just below his belly button. Leather was more Jim's thing than his, but he'd learned over time to appreciate the supple, smooth feel of it, like Jim's arms holding him. He double checked to make sure the long ends of it were safely hidden, then, with a quick glance to make sure the men's room was empty, grasped his erection through his clothes.

It leaped against the leather cock ring holding it, and he had to stifle a moan. This one was different from the ones he'd used in the past; it fit over him like a glove and laced all the way down to his balls, which were held by the same straps that kept it in place. As snug as it had sounded in theory, in reality it shifted and slipped, so he was constantly being caressed by it. Already the tip was soaked, and, feeling a little silly, he reached down into his pants and caught some of the moisture on his fingertips.

Transferring to the soft skin just behind an ear, he blushed. It was silly, but it would work - on Jim. The scent of his excitement would be stronger if some weren't trapped inside his clothes. He also ran his fingers over his lips. Not able to taste it himself, hopefully it would be only enough of a trace would be left that Jim would sense it without noticing it.

Under the wide cuffs of the long sleeves of his shirt, he wore the leather ribbons he and Jim had used so effectively in the past; their mates circled his ankles. Jim liked to leave the ends trailing, but he had wrapped them until he could tuck the end in. He wanted them available, but not noticeable, and the heavier feel the multilayers created was... nice.

Even nicer was the length of rod inside him, stretching him open and filling him. No where near as big as Jim, it was still more than enough to keep his excitement up and make walking... interesting.

Taking one more peek at his perfectly normal exterior, he grinned. Going out there in this condition was going to tease the big cop without him *ever* knowing it, until he was ready to grab his partner and plant his cock in Blair's very ready ass at the least provocation.

And the provocation Blair planned *could not* be described as 'least.' The feeling of power he got from what he was doing was a rush that made him ache inside and out, and he had to take a second to calm himself down. If he went out there panting, heart racing a mile a minute, Jim would know something was up immediately. He wanted to prolong this, enjoy it a while.

Strolling over to the desk, instead of 'swishing' was a challenge, but he met it, giving only a little ass wiggle when he caught Jim smiling at him. The room was momentarily empty; knowing Jim's hearing would warn them, Blair gave him a quick peck on the lips as he sat and opened the laptop. Before long, his partner was fidgeting, obviously having trouble concentrating. He kept looking around, and Blair knew from his expression he was cycling through his senses to find what was playing on the edge of his awareness.

Innocently Blair kept pecking away on his laptop, bringing up his ankle to rest it on his knee when Jim had settled down again. The open position let more of his scent escape, along with the pheromones he hoped like crazy he was producing. Oddly, Jim didn't react, but went on with his work as if he had forgotten any problems he had been having. It wasn't until Jim leaned over him the third time, presumably to get something from the other side of the desk, that Blair realized the sneaky detective was using the fleeting contact and his hyper senses to frisk him.

All right, that was good. Jim thought he had a clue but hadn't decided for sure yet. Upping the ante, Blair tugged up his sleeves, letting the leather on his wrists peek out. Behind the veil of his hair, he watched, hiding his smile when Jim caught sight of the bracelet and stared at it. Blair could practically *see* the man sharpening his focus to sweep a piercing look over Blair's body. He upped it again, pushing back and standing, stretching as he did, knowing the fabric of his shirt would go taunt over his chest. "Man, I need a break. Want a coffee?"

Before Jim could answer, Simon sounded his familiar bellow to summon the both of them into his office. Hiding his dismay - he did *not* want to go out on a case in this condition - Blair meekly followed his partner into the captain's presence. Fortunately, and Blair nearly whooped with relief, all Simon wanted was a briefing on two witnesses Jim had lined up to speak with before they called it a day.

As Jim finished speaking, a call came in for Simon, and he left the office, telling the two to wait, he'd be back as soon as he convinced a junior detective that calling his captain on how to handle a standard arrest was not a good idea. The door had no sooner closed behind Banks than Blair found himself pinned to the door by a very amused and aroused lover.

"Trolling for customers, little whore?" Jim murmured into his ear, reaching down to rub along Blair's length.

Holding in his gasp, Blair leaned his head back onto the door, and smiled. "Just looking for the right man at the right price."

"Hmmm." Jim feathered a tiny kiss on Blair's jaw. "And what do you think you're worth?" He paused to kiss the other side. "To the right man?"

"Oh, 10 inches, easy," Blair breathed, and surged up into Jim's crotch. "Or hard, as the case may be."

"Expensive." Another kiss, this time to the slight dimple in Blair's chin.

"I'm worth it." Husky and deep chested, the soft promise held a note of challenge.

"Hmmm," Jim replied, non-commitally, getting into their game. "Are you sure you wouldn't consider bargaining?" He raised one knee up to waist level, and braced it on the wall, capturing Blair squarely between his thighs. The heat of his desire burned into Blair's stomach, and if they had been unclothed, a single push would have brought Blair's own need solidly into the crease between Jim's legs.

Holding down a moan, Blair whispered, "That's a very interesting offer. But I don't know if it's comparable to my asking price."

"Let me sweeten the deal a little then." Jim smiled at him, and wormed his hands up under Blair's shirt and untied the leather strap he wore. Pulling it free slowly, letting it slide along the sensitive skin, he stepped back enough that Blair could watch as he tied it around his own waist. Taking a second to listen intently, he undid his pants and knotted the loose ends of the band around his hard-on, improvising a cock ring. "Shirt's long enough to hide it," he said off-handedly as he redid the zip.

When he was done, he leaned back in and covered Blair's lips with his own, tongue fucking his lover's mouth as if he'd never had the pleasure before. Blair sucked on the loving assailant, writhing his own over and around it, until Jim was matching their movements with his hips. Unexpectedly the cop stumbled backwards, giving a soft groan as he did. "Simon." Hastily Jim crossed to the other side of the office, and Blair plopped himself down onto a chair, both of them trying to control their ragged breathing.

If Simon suspected anything, he didn't show it by so much as a difference in his step or voice as he entered. Without looking up from the file he was holding, he went on with his questions as if he hadn't left the room.

When he dismissed them a few minutes later, Blair scurried out ahead of his partner, afraid that if he didn't, he'd do something to embarrass the both of them. Once safely at his desk, he said, for Jim's ears only, "Interesting proposition, sweet slut. Perhaps we could continue... negotiating?"

Jim ignored him and went back to work, though it was obvious to Blair he was finishing up as quickly as he could. Fighting to keep away a silly grin, Blair went back to his own paperwork, not noticing he was bouncing in his seat the tiniest bit. By the time they were both ready to leave the station, both had cooled somewhat, which was the exact opposite of what Blair wanted.

Waiting only until they were clear of the parking garage, he scooted over to sit beside Jim, hands zeroing in on the leashed cock of the big cop. Allowing only enough time for a good feel, Jim gently pushed Blair's hands aside, but dropped a quick kiss onto his forehead. "Other side of the truck, Chief," he instructed quietly. "Cop stuff first."

"Cop stuff is on hold til we get to the witnesses, Jim." Blair pouted deliberately, knowing it made the most of the curve of his lips, in Jim's opinion.

"And pouting isn't going to change my mind," he laughed.

"Okay, but I'm not going to stop trying." Blair went back to the passenger side and belted himself in.

"Please don't," Jim told him seriously, the looked out of the corner of his eye. "I'm enjoying our... negotiations.. as much as you are, my whore, almost as much as I enjoy your ass." The casual tone of the statement, along with Jim's totally straight-faced delivery made the words sizzle all the way down Blair's spine, causing him sit straighter.

"One thing," Jim went on, and something about his expression or body language told Blair their play was on hold for a second. He stopped, looked at Blair squarely, then spoke again. "We never said anything, probably cause it just happened, but you know we both sorta fell into saving being inside each other for special occasions. I'm not complaining about our love life," he added hurriedly, "the other stuff is great, and I *like* that we wait til we really need or want in deep."

Not sure where Jim was headed, but wanting to reassure him, Blair nodded. "You know if I had a problem with it, I'd tell you, love."

Instead of looking reassured, Jim went stony on him. "I count on that, babe. And I'm counting on you understanding when I say much as I like what we're doing right now, it's not a lifestyle to me, and never will be." He stopped again, and Blair could see he was forcing words to his lips. It touched him, making a mark on his soul, as it always did when Jim fought to overcome his training and desire to push personal topics away to *talk* to him. "Domination games are hot, and make for mind blowing sex. But once in a while is plenty, and I don't want to take it home. The loft is..."

The words trailed off in reluctance, and Blair spoke up softly. "The loft is where we love each other. You want to keep the raw stuff, the fucking, separate. Jim, I don't want to start wearing your collar and leash on daily basis either. Or have you wear mine. But once in a while..." It was his turn to struggle for words, and Jim helped by reaching over to take his hand to bring it up for a kiss. "I just get so *hungry,* like the animal part of my soul is screaming for something."

"Yeah, I know. Then it's okay if we take this someplace else?" Jim asked, still looking uneasy.

"You mean, a motel?" Blair thought about it a second and decided it could only add to their excitement if they had to go out of their way to prepare. "Cool. I can do that."

"I think we can do better than a motel, Chief." Jim smiled at him mysteriously, but only shook his head at Blair's questioning eyebrow.

"*You* are a tease," Blair accused, laughing.

"Yes," Jim replied smugly. "See?" He draped his fingers over his own knee, swirling them lightly over the concealed flesh. Blair watched, mouth going dry as Jim skated his fingertips up his own thigh, almost to the bulge straining at his zipper, then back down a different path on his leg, teasing himself. And Blair. He did it again, going closer this time, missing the swollen member by a hair's width.

Unconsciously, Blair held his breath, waiting for Jim trail his touch down and up again, coaxing his lover to caress himself by nervous kneadings onto his own legs. Jim skipped over the mound dominating his lap, and darted his fingers up his torso to pluck at his nipple, rolling first one then the other between his thumb and forefinger briefly. As he dropped his hand down to roughly grab his cock, Blair moaned and twisted in his seat.

His action sent a wave of feeling over his hard-on and into his ass, reminding him forcefully of the dildo inside him. Without conscious decision, he brought his foot up under himself to sit on it. Positioning the heel in the cleft between his cheeks, he rocked back on it, driving the toy deeper inside. Matching Jim's motions as he tugged on himself through his pants, Blair rode the tool, panting hard.

Dividing his attention between driving safely and teasing his partner, Jim didn't realize immediately what Blair was doing. When understanding sunk in, he swerved, yanked his hand away from himself and clutched the steering wheel in both fists. "Whore, are you wearing a plug?" he demanded.

"Y..y ..yes," Blair stuttered, sitting still as he realized he might have pushed Jim farther than he was ready for.

Snarling under his breath, Jim opened and closed his hands several times, pointedly not looking at his lover. "Damn." He took several long, measured breaths, then repeated himself. "Damn. Don't move, Sandburg. Don't even think about it. You got me?"

"Jim.."

"I mean it. Unless you want to be the one to explain to Simon why we never got around to questioning those witnesses, *don't move.*"

"'kay." Blair agreed in a small voice, tummy quivering in reaction to the lust in Jim's command.

Thankfully, the next street was the one they wanted, and by the time they got out of the truck and entered the building, both had managed to come down. For Blair, though, it didn't last very long. Jim stayed right on top of him, so close he could feel the heat from the big man's body warming him, all during their interview. The first was an old lady who was known as the building's busy body and was so eager to divulge what she knew about the comings and goings of the suspect, she never noticed the way the cop's large hands kept coming to rest somewhere on his partner. The second must have thought Jim's obsessive touching romantic; she smiled dreamily at the pair of them everytime Jim smoothed a lock of Blair's curls over his ear, or left his hand resting on the smaller man's shoulder.

For Blair, the display only reminded him of what he wanted, making his cock twitch and pulse with every innocent pat. Long before they headed back to the truck, he was ready to throw himself down on the nearest flat surface, legs spread, and scream for Jim to fuck him, right now!

To his surprise, Jim didn't start the truck immediately. Night had fallen, and they were parked under a broken street lamp, leaving them a pool of semi-privacy. The older man took advantage of it, pulling Blair roughly into his arms, claiming his mouth nearly painfully for a long, penetrating kiss. Gentling, he released some of the tension in his arms, broke the contact tenderly, and nuzzled at the earrings in Blair's earlobe. "I'll met your price, then, whore. Present."

It took a few seconds for the command to work its way into Blair's awareness, filled as it was with the feel of Jim surrounding him. And it took a few more for it to connect to his memories so that it made sense to him. Faster than he would have thought he was able under the circumstances, he turned in his seat, went to his knees, and put his face on his forearms, lifting his backside as high as he could manage. Part of him was squirming, afraid of being seen in this position, part of him trusted that Jim was using his senses so there was no possibility of that, and part of him didn't *care* as long as Jim took him, hard.

Since his clothes made no difference to Jim's touch, he may as well have been naked under the fingers that probed along the valley between his cheeks down to where his pucker was held open by the dildo. Jim gave it an experimental push with his thumb, stopping when Blair whimpered and pushed back. Leaving if for the moment, Jim followed the seam of the trousers and felt along the straps and laces of the cock ring imprisoning Blair's hardness.

"I like this. New?" He asked conversationally, rotating his forefinger over the peak of it.

"Uh! Oh, god... yeah, thought it would... Jim! ...feel neat."

"Does it?"

"YES!" He tried to shove into Jim's hand, but his lover wouldn't permit it. Confusingly, he detoured up to Blair's waist, and delved into one of his pockets. Taking out his Swiss army knife, Jim released Blair completely, giving him a pat on one hip to remind him to stay in position. A second later Blair felt an odd sensation, then heard the sound of cloth parting. A slight draft crept into the heat of his balls, and he suddenly realized Jim had used the knife to cut a slit in his pants that ran from just behind his erection to the opening of his body.

Why, he would never be sure, but it made him feel more *naked* than removing his clothes ever had. Whimpering, he waited to see what use Jim would make of the access, and couldn't help the disappointment that trickled into the sound when all Jim did was repeat his earlier journey. The toy was given another shove, and the short, soft pubic hairs on his perineum were tickled gently. The feel of the fingers changed because of the confinement and pressure of the cloth, making them seem furtive and secretive, adding to the eroticism of the exploration.

"NO!" he begged when Jim removed his touch, and spread his knees wider, actually putting one on the floor. "More, please?"

"Not here." Jim said calmly. "Put your seat belt on." Starting the truck, he patiently waited until Blair had righted himself, then put it in gear. "Can you sit against the door, leaving the belt in place?"

Wondering why, Blair maneuvered experimentally, catching sight of the black burn in Jim's eyes as he moved. Glancing at Jim's white-knuckled grip on the steering wheel, he nodded to himself. The big man was at the edge of his control and obviously didn't trust his driving completely. Closing his eyes, Blair searched for some control himself, not wanting to be too much of a distraction - yet.

"Comfortable enough?" Blair nodded again, for his partner, then his eyes shot open as Jim roughly ordered, "Kick off your shoes and put one foot on the back of the seat and one on the dash. I want to admire what I'm going to be using very shortly."

"Oh, my, god," Blair breathed. He hesitated, not sure if he could deliberately expose himself, but a quick peek showed him that it was dark enough no one would be able to see into the cab and that Jim was almost panting from the very idea. Slowly, teasingly he did as he was told, nearly hyperventilating himself before he was done. Knowing Jim could see every detail, he slouched down against the door, offering himself up for his beloved's inspection. "Can I touch?" he forced out through a passion-closed throat.

"No. *My* hole, *my* cock. They wait for *my* pleasure, understood?"

"Yes, Jim." There was no meekness or submissiveness in Blair answer; only agreement. For some reason, that seemed to inflame Jim and he took the ankle nearest him and pulled it toward him as much as possible. It was awkward, and Blair wasn't sure he could hold the position very long, but stubbornly decided he would as long as he could. It was worth it for the possessive way Jim toyed with his ankle and the leather circling it.

Within minutes, they pulled into what looked like a residential area and into a dark driveway that went down hill into a garage. Jim stopped the truck, smiled at Blair with a touch of embarrassment, and said "It's okay to sit up, now. Wait here?" Without waiting for a reply, he climbed out, moving a bit stiffly, and Blair grinned in the dark of the truck, thinking he was going to be just as tense when he had to walk, thanks to the iron shaft in his pants.

Instead of waving Blair in, Jim got back into the truck and started it up again as the garage door lifted. Driving it in without turning the lights back on, he parked it, got out and came around to passenger side before Blair could step out, as well. "This place belongs to Philip," he said in answer to Blair's unspoken question. "He gave me the security code to get in so I could use the playroom when he was... um, away for the night. I happen to know he's running a big name party in the penthouse at the Cascade International tonight, so we won't be interrupted."

Blair studied his partner as best he could in the half-light from the distant street lamps and keyed in on the one word the older man seemed to skip over. "Playroom?"

Moving in close, parting Blair's thighs with a nudge so he could pull his lover's crotch right into his own, Jim murmured in affirmation, "Playroom. As in sex play. It has some interesting ... amenities I think you'll like."

"Jim, for all I care you can have me right here, right now, ass, mouth or hands. Fuck the amenities."

"No, fuck you, my sweet whore." Jim growled, putting his hands under Blair's bottom and lifting. Automatically Blair locked his legs around Jim's waist and leaned into the taller man so he could carry him easier. Fastening his teeth into the soft skin at Jim's neck, he held on, his cock throbbing dangerously at the friction from Jim walking with him. Despite the tight cock ring, it was drooling steadily, and the wetness only added to the stimulation.

He didn't even notice when they went down a short hallway and went into a small room, lit only by flickering candelabra bulbs. Jim set him down, turned him to face the wall, holding him by the hips. "Take off the glove." He whispered the order into the shell of Blair's ear, making him shiver.

"Oh, god, no... Jim, I'll come!" Blair protested unthinkingly.

Instantly Jim slapped one ass cheek, close enough to the opening of his body that the tool inside was jostled, knocking a bolt of lighting through him. He gasped, too startled to make a move toward his fly. "Remove it!" Jim ordered again, hitting the other cheek in the same way. Sobbing in pleasure, Blair fumbled with his top button and zip, losing his grip repeatedly as the smacks on his bottom kept falling, sending harder and stronger blasts through him.

Finally it was open, though he had been forced to brace himself on the wall with one hand in order to do it. With trembling fingers, he tugged on the strap holding his cock in a leather embrace, releasing it just enough that the next blow sent him over the edge, shrieking with each spurt of seed that escaped.

Jim pressed him into the wall, humping restlessly on his spasming ass. It forced his still seeping hardness onto the surface, grinding it into the padded vinyl, adding slick to the wonderful throbs inside him. Despite his shudders of completion, he remained erect, hungry, ready for Jim's cock.

Arching his back, he began to met Jim's thrusts, pleading as he did. "Come on, babe. Do me, fill me... please...do me!"

Infuriatingly Jim slowed, then peeled himself away. Removing the dildo inside Blair with sure fingers, he cautioned. "Not yet, not yet. Are you together enough to move for me?"

"Yes, yes, whatever it takes." Eagerly Blair turned and reached for his mate, who caught his hands and brought them up to his lips to nibble on the finger tips. Dazed from the impact of his climax and continued arousal, Blair let Jim guide him toward a low, padded platform on one side of the room that was flanked by two pillars. Once there, he stood, weaving slightly, at the edge of it, and waited until Jim lifted his wrist and twined a soft cord around it. "Can you hold the rope?" Jim asked quietly.

Focusing on it bemusedly, Blair caught it in a firm grip, and tracked Jim only with his eyes as his partner walked over to the other pillar for another line. Shortly he was standing with his arms at shoulder height, suspended between the beams, held there by twists of cord, his fists clutching them. If he wished to be free, all he needed to do was let go, but, as Jim stepped down to stand behind him, it was the last thing on his mind to do.

With what could only be called an animal sound, Jim bit him gently on the back of his neck and reached around to claw open Blair's shirt. Fingers dragging and tugging on the chains holding the nipple clamps, Jim briskly scraped over the revealed chest and down to the leather-covered cock to bare it completely, then stroke it roughly. Shouting, Blair thrashed at his restraints, and discovered that he couldn't move, only sway a few inches. Jim had total control of his body.

Before he had time to digest that, Jim let go and there was the sound of hurried undressing and a drawer opening and shutting. With one hand, Jim probed to find Blair's opening, inserted a tube of cream and emptied it into the narrow passage. The stuff was cool and plentiful, soothing the minor irritation from wearing the butt plug too long, and Blair sighed in relief, letting his head hang.

Then Jim positioned the head of his shaft at the tiny pucker, holding Blair's hips tightly, murmured something indistinct, and entered in one long, smooth stroke. The hard tool seemed to travel into him forever; the force of it brought him up on his toes, howling, unable to so much as stretch away from the impalement. A torrent of hot come replaced the cool; despite the flow, Jim stayed hard.

Taking no notice of his lover's reaction, Jim simply held him steady and began pounding away with short, sharp thrusts of ecstasy that ripped through Blair in waves. Unable to meet the hard fucking, unable to move away from it, Blair surrendered to the demands of his own body completely for the first time in his life, allowing himself to be only a recipient of pleasure.

In the dimmed recesses of his mind, he understood that he had become nothing more than a living sheath for Jim. He was inconsequential to the bestial hunger of the huge tower; he was merely the hole that it would spill into when the finale made its unavoidable appearance. The freedom to both give and receive without any effort or thought on his part was beyond intense. With meaningless babble that rose and fell with the mindless shoves into him, he voiced his joy and delight, rising higher and higher on the incredible sensations consuming him.

Instinct warned him his mate was nearing the end, pushing himself in so deeply Blair feel it in the back of his head. Jim was making small grunts of satisfaction at each one, building in volume and power as his cock grew another fraction in readiness. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Blair screamed, "Do it, give it to me! Every drop, Jim. Jim, jim, jimjimjim..."

They burst together with identical roars, freezing at the peak of a momentous thrust as their semen streamed. It seemed to last forever, and if Blair could have, he would have held on forever. But muscles trembled, then shook with strain and weakness and the cords slipped from his hands. From somewhere Jim mustered enough strength to lower them both carefully to the yielding floor of the platform.

Drifting on the warmth of Jim's large frame behind him and long arms around him, Blair licked and sucked dreamily on the fingers of the hand nearest his mouth. With soft moans, Jim told him how nice it was and returned the favor by doing to the same to Blair's shoulder. Amazingly, Blair felt a distant twinge; Jim apparently felt more. There was a stirring and ripple of motion on his pants clad ass, then Jim's erection nudged at it, as if seeking its former haven.

Intending to tease Jim about being insatiable, Blair rolled in the bigger man's arms to face him. Before he could say a word, Jim dropped a light kiss onto his lips and gently pulled away. Standing, he stretched, then walked to one corner of the room where a tile-lined shower stall waited. Turning on the water, he stood in the center of the three sprays, rotating and turning to let them stream over him completely.

Blair watched him from shuttered eyes, the twinge in his penis more definite and attention getting. The man was just so perfect; graceful, well-defined lines, hard smooth skin. Seeing him like this - naked and on display for his benefit - stoked the embers of the lust they'd shared earlier, and Blair groaned with wanting again. Lifting his head, Jim looked directly at him where he laid sprawled, eyes as hot and heavy as the rampant manhood reaching for Blair. Without breaking his gaze, Jim turned off the water, and prowled over to him, still dripping from the shower.

"No, babe, please," Blair protested feebly. "No more please."

"Shh, shh." Jim bent over him, a few stray droplets falling from his face onto Blair's. "Of course, more. Do you have any idea how obscene you look, lying there, come soaked, come filled, fully dressed but your rosy little asshole peeking out, my seed weeping out? Your cock, wet and shiny, hanging out of your pants, your shirt ripped aside to show your imprisoned nubs - everything about you is begging to be fucked again, fucked in both holes until you're raw and bleeding. Tell me you aren't dying to be used again, as hard and long as I can manage it. Tell me you don't want me - " he fit his mouth onto Blair's, invading it immediately with an arrogant tongue then withdrawing only far enough to whisper - "tell me my fuck-loving slut, and I'll have you anyway, even harder and longer, just to prove what a lying whore you are."

Shuddering, Blair shrank away, eyes going wide. Harsh jerks of need hit him all through his middle, then rushed together to pool in his growing length. Though he couldn't deny it, he wanted to, intrigued and inflamed by Jim's threat. "No more," he begged because of it, deliberately letting his fatigue show in his voice. "Please, please, Jim, no more."

Unmoved, Jim sat on one hip next to him, and pulled Blair's head up into his lap with careful hands until the smaller man was face to face with Jim's enormous dick. "Shh, babe, shhh. Take it. Open those sweet lips and suck it in. Come on, open for me."

Tentatively, Blair licked at the damp shaft, sighing in anticipation and desire as he did. "I said suck it, my own. Suck it, now." Jim growled, and took Blair's head between his hands again. Holding Blair in place, he pushed gently at the half open mouth, then more firmly, refusing to be denied. Dropping his lower jaw, Blair accepted his lover, automatically aligning and adjusting his still trembling body so that Jim could take his mouth.

"Oh, good, good, lover. Beautiful hot mouth, so hot. And you love it, don't you?" Jim crooned, pumping slowly, easily. Blair's muffled moan was neither denial or agreement, and Jim's fingers dug into his curls. "You know you love it; I *know* it. You can't hide the smell of your lust, your willingness. Can't hide that proud cock. Touch it, touch yourself. Let me see you come from having your mouth fucked, whore. Do it!"

Feigning unwillingness, but desperately wanting the relief, Blair took himself in hand and matched Jim's strokes over his lips. Moaning again, louder and from deep in his chest, he curled around his soaking lover as much as he could, unsure if he *could* finish again, but needing to try.

"That's right, lover, that's right. Just like that," Jim muttered, his own thrusts going ragged. "Play with your nipples for me, too. Think about me biting and sucking on them, making 'em ache more, making 'em burn."

With his free hand, Blair tweaked first one captured tit, then the other, going back and forth between them. Around his massive mouthful he keened his love of it, dropping the pretense, greedily going after every drop of sensation from his own hands, from Jim, even from the floor under them, made slippery from Jim's wet body.

"Yeah, oh yeah, you're doing it, aren't you my own? Going to make us cream, going to drink my load." Jim moaned, his head falling back, tendons standing out in his neck and shoulders. Furiously he rocked into the hot cavern surrounding him, hands almost brutally keeping Blair steady. "Oh, oh... god... Blair... lover... oh, oh... oh you're there, you're there, aren't you... yes.. smell it, feel it... on me.. BLAIR!"

Swallowing Jim's offering while milking his own spasming cock, Blair sagged onto Jim's legs, losing contact with all of himself but where the last fading release traveled over his softening flesh and where he lovingly cradled Jim's. Truly exhausted now, he gave a tiny cry of protest nevertheless when it was removed.

From some remote place he felt Jim clean him up, stripping him of his spoiled clothes and bundling him in something fleecy and warm before moving them to a pile of pillows and bedding. Aware of the shaking in his partner's hands as he tended to an insensible lover, Blair tried to summon enough will to at least cooperate, but could only produce a dopey smile. Finally, as Jim wrapped himself around Blair, he croaked, "Worth it, sailor?"

Laughing into his curls, Jim answered, "Every inch, my own. Every inch."

The End