Originally posted in the Slash Net Publications zine "At Day's End." Story is a sequel to "Boxers or Briefs?".


Warnings: Includes NC/17 m/m sexual situations.

Goin' Commando
by Surreal

~~*~~

I've got him this time.

I've suspected that he did this for over a year now, but haven't had the opportunity to prove my theory.

It's almost two in the morning, and I'm still awake.

How do I know he'll do it tonight, you ask?

Because I've been monitoring him closely. Well, at least, his side of the underwear drawer. He wore his last clean pair today, and after his shower he came straight to bed, tossing those into the laundry basket.

I've got him, I know it. And I'm right.

I feel as he slides away from me very slowly, very carefully. He doesn't want to wake me up. He pulls the covers up over me, making sure I'm warm. He's so sweet.

Almost makes me feel guilty for spying on him, even just a little. Plotting my revenge. See, a few weeks ago he caught me...um, getting a little friendly with myself in a pair of his boxers, and he made me pay for it. Oh, he wasn't cruel; he'd never hurt me in any way. He just...held me down and made me explain myself before he'd help me finish the job.

Anyway, while I was digging around in our underwear drawer it occurred to me that his boxers were very well taken care of and...well, I could swear he irons them. But I've never actually seen him doing laundry. And since I live with him, work with him in our home, and sleep with him, there are very few instances I can think of where he might get the chance to do so.

I think it embarrassses him that he is such a narc still and that's why he hides it from me. I'm convinced that he waits until I'm asleep, sneaks out of bed, goes down to the laundry room and washes our clothes in secrecy. That's where he irons his boxers. I'm sure of it.

So, tonight I've stayed awake, and waited until he makes his move. I'm determined to catch him in the act and get a little revenge.

Behind me, I can hear him quietly slipping into his robe, stepping into his slippers, shuffling across the floor and picking up the laundry basket. Door opens quietly, just the tiniest of squeaks from the hinges, and he leaves it cracked open behind him as he leaves.

I give him time to finish the load of laundry before I get up to follow him. If everything goes as I want it to, he'll be completely exhausted and ready to come back to bed with me by the time I'm done with him.

Slipping my own robe on, then pocketing the bottle of lube and a condom, I head down to the basement, our laundry room.

The heavy steel door is ajar when I get down the stairs, and I can hear him moving around. I slip in easily, undetected and just take a few minutes to watch him.

He glides across the floor gracefully, his thin, solid body covered only in his white robe as he moves the wet clothes from the washer to the dryer in a few quick movements.

Locking the door behind me, I stride over to him very quietly.

He's still leaning over the dryer, adjusting the setting. I wait until he pushes the button, then press my lips to the back of his neck softly.

He jumps about a mile.

"Jesus!!" he yelps, turning quickly and I have to take a step back before he hits me in his panic.

I grin and reach for him, pulling him into me for a light kiss. "Jumpy, babe?"

"Only when you sneak up on me like that! Don't *do* that!" he smacks my arm, but not hard. "What are you doing down here? I thought you were asleep..."

I shrug, trying to look nonchalant. "Nah. I heard you get up, thought I'd see if you were okay." Doesn't hurt to go all sweet on him. He's a sucker for that.

He smiles warmly at me. "I'm fine, hon. Just...um...." he looks around as if to find an excuse to be here. As if he could be doing anything else but what he came here for. I've *got* him.

"Doing your laundry at two a.m.?" I suggest with a smirk. "More specifically, doing it in secret, so I don't find out that you iron your underwear?"

His eyebrows shoot up and he blushes all the way down past the neck of his robe. Like I said, busted.

His mouth opens and closes a few times silently, reminding me of a fish. It's cute, so I kiss him. "John, I've been getting into your pants for a few years now. Did you really think I hadn't noticed?"

John has the grace to look embarrassed and can't look me in the eye. "It's just...a habit. You know me, I need these little things to keep me focused."

Taking his furry chin into my palm, I make him look at me. "I know," I assure him, and kiss him lightly, just barely brushing my lips against his. "Do you mind company?"

He slips his arms around my waist comfortably, an openly relieved expression on his normally stoic features. "You'd better stay here, boy. Half of this laundry is yours."

I put my arms around him and hold him close. "So...what, you got one load done, and one in the dryer? That what we're waiting on?"

"Yeah," he nods. He leans closer and I meet him halfway, drawing into a deep, long kiss. I feel him hum against my lips, the light vibration in his chest moving through me.

Damn, he's hot.

I *knew* this would work!

Distracting him with kisses, rubbing my hands over his back, down his sides, cupping his ass as I manuever him back toward the washer.

His legs bump against the edge and he breaks the kiss, turning his head to look down behind him. "Ummm..." he frowns, then looks back at me.

I tighten my hold on him, my arms at the tops of his thighs, right at the curve of his ass and pick him up, setting him down so he's seated on the washer.

"Oh!" he makes a little grunting sound, clinging to me as I put him down. "Ree!"

"Yes, love?" I give him my best innocent look while situating myself between his legs and resting my forehead against his.

"You do realize where we are?" he nudges my hip with his knee and slides his hands down to rest on my waist.

"Uh huh," I murmur as I bury my face into the side of his neck. I feel his arms move up, drape around my shoulders. The tips of his long fingers drag lightly over my back while I nuzzle against his throat, right at this perfect spot under his jaw below where he shaves. It drives him nuts.

He squirms and ducks his head, scratching his jaw against his arm. "Don't do that!" he wrinkles his nose at me in annoyance.

"How 'bout this?" I mumble, leaning in to kiss him. He makes a soft moaning sound of approval, opening his mouth and taking me in. He's warm, slick, and moving his tongue against mine with strong, smooth strokes. I'd say he's okay with this.

One of his arms slides off my shoulder and works its way between us, and I feel him untying my robe. I take a small step back, let my robe fall open. Catching my eye briefly, he glances down to take in my current state.

I'm so horny it hurts.

I can feel his hand shaking, just the slightest tremor when he slides it down my chest, over the light trail of hair on my stomach. As he gets closer to my groin, my body shudders. He does this to me with just the softest touch and I love it.

I cover his mouth with mine again, taking him deeply but with no impatience. His hand wraps around my cock smoothly, just holding me. A small groan escapes me. I drag my lips across his cheek, thrust just a little into his hand and sigh into his ear. His other hand moves up my back and he grasps the back of my neck gently, holding onto me.

His laugh is soft, vibrating through me. "That good, huh?"

"Christ, John..." I hiss against his neck. His hand starts to move around me very slowly, his touch burning.

I realize my own hands are gripping his hips hard, and I force myself let go of his left side. Sliding my hand over his waist, I fumble with his robe's ties until it's open. My eyes are closed, I'm feeling my way through but I have no trouble finding his cock. He's very aroused and I can feel the heat against the inside of my wrist. I take him in my hand and stroke a few times, rubbing my palm over the head until I feel the slickness on me.

He moans and his hand tightens on my neck and I feel his breath on my shoulder. His hand slides under the collar, pushing the material aside and sliding my robe off my shoulders.

I let go of him and lean back, letting the robe fall off my body. His eyes travel over the length of my body and his breathing takes a tiny hitch. He reaches for me, pulling me back into his arms. "God, you are hot."

"Not so bad yourself," I smirk, slipping the robe off his bare, smooth shoulders slowly, revealing so much wonderfully pale skin. I lean down, kissing across his left shoulder with little licks mixed in. The robe falls to the surface of the washer behind him, and I spread it out over the small area.

As I bend down to retreave my dropped robe, I feel his hands slide over my back, not letting us break contact for even this small moment. I get the items from the garment's pocket and set them next to Byers' hip, then ball up my own robe to fashion a pillow to place against the upturned back of the washer behind him.

"Ringo?" he frowns curiously, twisting around to see what I'm doing. "Wha - no, no...we are *not* doing it here!" he protests, his hands on my chest trying to push me back so he can stand.

I take his arms gently but firmly and hold him still. "John, please? It's okay, it's the middle of the night, Mel's asleep and besides, I locked the door. Just once, let's do something... different. Please?" I give him my best pouty look and I can physically *feel* him melt under my hands. Score!

He sighs and a little, slightly uncertain smile curves his lips. A brief glance toward the closed door makes up his mind. "Okay... okay," he nods once, reaching up to cup my cheek, his thumb stroking along my cheekbone. He settles down and I lean in to kiss him again.

"Sure? You're okay?" I murmur between kisses, sliding my hands down his sides to rest on his hips again.

"Yeah..." he sighs into my mouth, delving deeper with his tongue. He's a fucking talented guy when it comes to making out, and I'm just thankful that whoever taught him isn't around to reap the benefits.

I slip my right hand down into his lap again, curl my fingers around his erection and set a slow, smooth rhythm with my fist. His breath catches with a soft gasp, breaking the easy kiss we were lost in. The hand on the back of my neck tightens, clutching my hair.

"Easy on the hair, man," I shake my head lightly, and he loosens his fingers automatically.

"Sorry," he sighs, not sounding at all like he's following the conversation. His hand slips beneath my hair and spreads over the warm skin on the back of my neck. His fingers stroke my neck, matching the rhythm of my hand on his cock and we stay there for a while, just feeling.

I didn't realize I had my eyes closed until I'm brought back by the second, unison pattern of his hand moving over my groin. Long, slender fingers slide up my shaft, teasing my balls and back again, over and over.

I fall forward against him, bury my face in his neck and lick the damp, salty skin. He's already sweating, from being totally turned on or from the heat in the room, I don't care. He's fucking hot and he's mine, right here and now.

My stomach starts to tingle just a little and my legs tremble. His hand on me is moving faster, unknowingly bringing me closer to the edge. I reach down and still him. "Stop...not yet," I groan into his ear.

He nods against my shoulder, where his forehead os leaning. "What do you want to do?" he asks in this incredibly sexy, husky voice.

"Wanna be in you," I reply, the words rushing out. It's not like he's never let me, but it's still pretty rare and I feel the need to ask permission.

He sniffs quietly and looks at me, then slowly nods. "Yeah...sure," he smiles a little, licking his bottom lip. "Been a while, go easy on me."

I lean in and suck his lip, then dive in deep. He moans when I drag my tongue over his. My left hand slips down his spine and into his crack, my fingers rubbing his hole.

He gasps, his eyes clenching shut as he head rolls back, mouth gaping open. I take advantage of his exposed neck, kissing down the length and leaving the occasional mark with my teeth or lips.

When I reach his chest I drag my tongue over his left nipple, making it hard with only a few swipes. I take a moment to nip and suck on it, and move across to the other one to repeat the action.

He's watching me when I raise my head again, our eyes meet and the silent message passes between us.

He reaches for the condom, ripping open the wrapper and tossing it aside. Without hesitation he reaches down and slips it over my dick, his careful touch enough to make me grunt loudly.

I give him a long, promising kiss before gently pushing on his shoulders. "Lay back and let me."

He does as I ask, his head resting against my balled-up robe on the back of the washer. I put my hands under the insides of his thighs and give him a little pull. "Put your legs up on my shoulders."

John shifts to get comfortable, and lifts his legs up like I ask. Once he's settled, I reach for the lube, snapping open the bottle before bringing it between his legs.

When I squeeze a little over his entrance, he closes his eyes. I work the slick around and inside him with my fingers, stretching him until he's ready.

He kind of murmurs a little when I pull my fingers out and wipe them on the robe beneath him. "John...open your eyes."

He looks right at me as I push into him with one slow thrust. His back arches and a breathless, broken groan escapes him but he keeps watching me. He's fucking unbelievable and I could die happy right where I am, inside this incredible man.

An impatient clench of muscles around my cock brings me back to the task at hand and I start to move in him, real slow and deep like he likes it.

A hand reaches up to my face, just a light stroke of fingers over my lips and I lean down to kiss him at the unspoken request. His legs fold against his chest with me, reminding me just how wonderful it is to have a flexible ice skater for a lover.

Keeping the steady rhythm as I move deeper into his tight ass, I skim my hands down his sides and take a firm hold of his hips. My lips move down over his chest, his head thrown back giving me room to move. His arms are folded loosely across my shoulders, his fingers absently playing with my hair and stroking my back. Beneath me his chest is moving with his quickened breaths, a little jerky movement occasionally when he gasps, telling me I've hit a good spot.

I let my forehead rest on his breastbone, and look down between our folded and contorted bodies. It's incredible, to see our joining like this, his own cock laying hard against his stomach while mine is buried in him. If I just moved my head down a little more...

He lets out the most shocked and fucking HOT shout I've ever heard from him when I stretch down and take the head of his dick into my mouth. It's as far as I can reach, but it's obviously enough. "Jesus fucking CHRIST! Oh...shit," he curses and hisses while I suck him off and start to fuck him harder, faster.

"God, Ree...ughh, wait, slow down," he tugs at me, pulling me up to him again. "Don't wanna come yet..."

"'Kay." Kissing him, combined with slowing my thrusts, calms him back down. Does wonders for me too, since I was getting a little close there.

"Where the hell did you learn *that*?" he asks, pushing back against me when we gain a steady pulse again.

"Just seemed like a good idea," I shrug, not wanting to admit I'd actually seen it in a porn movie. *Not* one from Frohike's collection, either.

"It was a very good idea," he grins, which quickly turns to a grimace when I hit his sweet spot again. "Ahh, there..." he moans, wiggling his hips a little. The muscles in his legs tighten where they lay draped over my neck and I can tell he's ready for the home stretch.

Shifting his legs up a little, I kiss him and angle my thrusts to hit that perfect spot every time. Moving from long, smooth strokes to sharp, deep jabs I bring us both right to that knife- edge of passion before slowing it down again.

"Argh, you little shit! Christ, you are such a bastard!" he slaps my arm and pushes up against me hard.

"Such a mouth on you when you are horny!" I tease him. I slip both my hands under his ass and start moving again.

"Fuck you," he hisses harshly, his arms and legs stiffening and clutching around me. "Ahhh, God, you better not stop this time," he groans, his head againt my ear and I feel his teeth pull at my earlobe. "Come on, Blondie."

"Uuhhh." Okay, so it wasn't the best comeback but I've got other things on my mind. Like trying not to come before he does.

I pull one of my hands out from under him and slip it between us, and start to jerk him off in time with my thrusts. His body jolts, desperation making his movements unsteady and hard.

His body, all of it - arms, legs, ass, everything tightens at once, all around me. I look up at his face in time to see that almost pained grimace as he reaches his limit. He's fucking beautiful right now, his naturally pale skin giving way to a deep flush, sweat coating his whole body, mouth gaping open and eyes shut tight against the onslaught of orgasm.

Another hard slam into him and he's gone. Head jerking back despite the unusual angle against the washer, splashes of hot, slick wetness hit my hand and both our stomachs. And the sounds he's making...low, keening moans of ecstacy as his climax goes on for what seems like forever...

It's that moment, that perfection of his passion that makes me come with him. My legs are trembling and my whole body shakes with orgasm, pumping into him with that clumsy, erratic movement that happens right at the end.

We both ride it out, the aftershock and hard, harsh panting that follows unbelievable sex. I rest my head against his chest until I start to control my breathing, and feeling returns to the rest of my body.

I reach down between us and pull out of him before I get too soft, making sure the condom is intact. I hate to break contact, but it's necessary.

I grab a handtowel from the clean laundry basket and go over to the sink, disposing of the condom in the trash first, then wetting the towel. I wipe myself down as I walk back over to where he's still laying in a post-coital daze.

This is one of my favorite things about John is how vulnerable he looks right after sex. He watches me lazily as I clean him up, completely trusting and open.

Tossing the towel into an empty basket nearby, I sigh deeply as I lean down to kiss him again. He breathes against my lips and returns the kiss tenderly.

I help him sit up and grin as he shakes off the lightheadedness. Reaching behind him to retrieve my robe, I slip it back over my shoulders and tie a loose knot in the belt.

He stares at me, and I pull his back up over his body as well. He smiles sweetly at me, sliding off the washer onto his bare feet so he can close and tie his robe. He wraps his arms around me and we stand there holding each other like that for a long time.

Finally, he sniffs softly and pulls back a bit, giving me a little soft kiss. "Guess what?" he says against my lips.

"Hmm?"

"Dryer's done. And you get to carry the laundry back upstairs."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You thought you were smart, getting me all worked up and tiring me out so I would forget about trying to iron my clothes."

He presses a finger to my lips to stop my indignant protest. "Don't worry, I won't make you do it for me."

"Oh."

"Until morning."

~~~~~~~~~

End

Tell me whatcha think - surreal666@hotmail.com
Back to the Slash Page
Back Home