Pairing: Miguel/Tulio
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: the usual... they belong to DreamWorks, not me (mores the pity *g*), no copyright infringement intended, no money made... you know the drill.
Notes: I’m still trying to work my way through a writer’s block from hell so humour me. Not much plot, mostly gratuitous sex. *eg*
Warnings: None.
Summary: see above... it’s pure pwp, a nightmare leads Tulio to a realisation about his insatiable desire for gold

 

Enough Gold

by TimberWolf



Mist shrouded the landscape leaving nothing but vague shapes hidden in billows of grey. Then a figure appeared. A familiar, work-weary but still smiling face whispered, “good bye, my sweet boy,” and disappeared.

“No, don’t go!” Tulio stumbled after her, but she was gone. In her wake marched a long line of people, everyone who’d ever left Tulio behind. At the end of the line was a familiar figure.

“Chel?”

“Sorry, Tulio” she shrugged, hands on her hips, “a girl’s gotta do, what a girl’s gotta do.” She backed away, slowly disappearing into the mist.

“Wait!”

“It’s too late, Tulio,” his partner’s voice whispered right behind him.

Tulio spun around, reaching for Miguel. “No.”

“You wasted too much time.” Miguel held out his hands with a sigh. “And now you’ve got nothing to show for it.” The mist began to swirl around Miguel’s feet. “I’m sorry, Tulio.”

“No, don’t leave me!”

“good bye” Miguel’s voice faded into the wind.

“NOOOOO!”

“No, don’t leave me.” Tulio thrashed in his sleep. “NOOOOO!”

“Tulio. TULIO!” Strong arms shook him sharply, then a warm hand smoothed the tangled hair from his face, brushing gently along his forehead and down his cheek. “She’s gone, Tulio. Chel’s gone.”

Tulio cracked his eyes open, slitting them against the sun’s glare. “Miguel?” the whispered croak barely passed his lips.

Miguel leaned closer, shading Tulio’s face. “I’m right here.”

Tulio looked up at his partner. The sun lit a bright halo around Miguel’s head, turning his hair to spun gold. Concern and something more shone in his bright green eyes. Tulio reached up, slowly combing his fingers through Miguel’s hair, watching the soft golden strands spill and cascade over his skin. How had he never noticed before the way the honey blond hair could capture the sunlight and just glow with it?

“Tulio?” slight confusion wrinkled Miguel’s brow.

“All this time searching for gold, wasted,” Tulio crooned, shaking his head, his fingers never leaving Miguel’s hair.

“Tulio,” Miguel grasped his shoulders tightly, “we’ll find more gold. We’ll keep looking ’til we do. Partners, right?”

Tulio looked into the eyes shining intently into his own. How had he never seen this before? He curled his fingers around the back of Miguel’s neck, pulling him closer, then leaned up, meeting his partner halfway to begin a slow, sweet exploration; testing, tasting the honeyed warmth of Miguel’s lips. Finally, he pulled back, searching Miguel’s expression.

Dazed green eyes blinked back at him. “Tulio?” The tip of Miguel’s tongue hesitantly explored his own lips, as if searching for evidence that he wasn’t imagining what had just happened.

“Partners.” It was a combination of a growl and a groan as the sight of Miguel’s tongue shot straight to Tulio’s groin. In the space of a single heartbeat, Tulio flipped them both over, pressing Miguel’s wrists to the ground on either side of his head as he straddled the blond, capturing the tempting tongue in a voracious kiss.

Miguel gasped, and Tulio took quick advantage, pressing the kiss even deeper.

Enthralled by the occasional mewling whimpers escaping the man trembling beneath him, Tulio redoubled his efforts, determined to hear more of those sweet passion sounds. A little surprised at how each gasp and groan from Miguel stoked the fiery passion burning in his own belly to even greater heights, Tulio’s need grew, along with his desire to hear those small whimpers of pleasure become full-throated cries of ecstasy.

A hard, hot length brushed against his own, leaving a cooling trail of wetness behind and Tulio groaned, the slide of velvet flesh against flesh sending sparks along every nerve. Burying his face against the tender flesh under his partner’s ear, Tulio alternated licks, nibbles and gasping endearments as he ground his cock against Miguel’s.

“Tulio! Dios!” Miguel gritted, fighting to hold back the explosive orgasm building so rapidly at this incredible fantasy come to life.

“Let it go, Miguel,” Tulio growled, his thrusts taking on an almost frantic rhythm. “Fly with me. Now!”

The last word turned into an explosive howl as Tulio climaxed, drowning out Miguel’s answering cry as he followed quickly after, shooting his own release across their bellies.

Coming slowly back to awareness, Miguel sighed, stretching lightly within Tulio’s embrace. “I suppose we should get up and get going,” he murmured, making no move to do so.

“I have a better plan,” Tulio grinned. “We should definitely stay right here. For the day, at least, maybe longer.”

Miguel grinned back, “Well, you do know that I have utter respect for the brilliance of your plans.” He snuggled into Tulio’s side for a moment before pulling back to meet Tulio’s eyes. “But what about our quest for gold?”

“The gold right here,” Tulio murmured, absently carding his fingers through the nest of curls around Miguel’s spent cock, “will last me a lifetime.” He grinned wickedly, kissing Miguel soundly on the lips before beginning to lick and nibble a new trail down his partner’s sweat-slicked body. “But let me warn you right now, I’ll never get enough of it.”

 



There’s no place like Home.

I have a burning desire to send you my opinion of your story.

I want more fics. Take me back to TimberWolf’s index.

 

© TimberWolf 2006