11 June 2013

This page hasn't been updated in a while ...sorry. Anyhow, you can find almost all my fanfic now at Archive of Our Own.

Home of my slash fan fiction. Includes: The Sentinel, Homicide, Thief Takers, CSI, NCIS, CSI: NY, Law & Order: Criminal Intent and Criminal Minds.

These pages last updated 21 May 2006.

Added: One Law & Order: CI fanfic100 story, two NCIS stories, and six Criminal Minds stories (my new shiny fandom) .

If you notice any broken links or any other problems please let me know!  

 

WARNING!!

Of the first: The stories contained in this website are almost exclusively SLASH. This means that the stories contained herein will contain, mostly, interaction of a male/male romantic and/or sexual nature. (So, if you find this distasteful, do not enter this site.)

Of the second: Most stories are rated R or NC-17. If you are not of age to read these, please, do not enter my site.

 

DISCLAIMER

Of the first: Any characters contained within my stories that you recognise from TV or movies belong not to me but to the producers/networks, etc. who own the shows.

Of the second: The intent is not that of copyright infringement but of mere fan enjoyment, both in the writing and reading of said stories.

Of the third: I have not, have never, and can guarantee that I shall not, in future, make any money off of this creative endeavour.

Now that all the B.S. is out of the way...on to the stories!

Enter

(By clicking on the word "Enter" you are verifying that you have no objection to slash and are of age to be accessing what is contained within.)

Website design © 2002 -2006 Stacy L.A. Stronach