Under the Blue Lights -
the writings of Paul Plesko

:: Home | Stories | About Paul | About Brian | Recipes | Insight | Feedback | Links | Contact ::

Links



Queer As Folk :: Hot Guys :: Bondage, etc. :: Cool Stuff



Queer As Folk

» Queer as Folk Showtime's official site
» Across the Pond The QAF Fanfiction Archive
» Brian and Justin The largest Brian/Justin site online (currently being rebuilt)


Hot Guys

» Jocksman Several galleries of hot, high quality pictures.
» UpdatePage.com Great collection of guy-pictures, updated every few days.
» Sportboy Pics A huge collection (if you can find your way inside) with lots of pop-ups and ads, but it's worth the effort.
» Link Me All Over A great link site, updated regularly, filled with free sites of erotic interest. (The web-master is a wacko, but he has good taste.)
» 0 Holds Barred One of the biggest site of everything homo-erotic with special categories you've never even thought of! Everything, I swear.
» Kev's Cave Another huge site with lots of everything. It would take weeks to explore the entire site.
» Gay Movie Post It's hard to know where to put this one because it has streaming videos in many categories - even B&D.
» AaronLawrence.com Aaron Lawrence is a porn model/entrepreneur with a hot site that changes regularly. He finds cute guys to model for him.
» Matt's Cute Boys Younger guys than most sites... but not underage, I think.
» Jock University.com Jocks - all types and shapes... personal ads, forums, galleries - everything.
» Gatus Web Fotos It helps to speak Portuguese, but click on anything and you're sure to enjoy it.
» About Face Cum - everywhere!


Bondage, etc.

» Men with hands tied overhead The title says it all.
» All Tied Up Twenty galleries of male bondage; scroll down for the pictures.
» SM Lords A nice collection of fairly standard bondage photos... nothing too exotic.
» Gay Bondage Album Eleven pages of bondage pictures that aren't available elsewhere.


Cool Stuff

» JoePhillips.com Watch the dancer, then stick around for some great art by one of the best homo-erotic cartoonists.
» GayBars.com Especially useful for travelers - a list of gay bars worldwide.
» CruisingForSex.com Another cool site for travelers - places for pick-ups and anonymous sex everywhere on the planet! (It's cluttered, but useful.)
» Undergear Yes, it's a catalog. But it has some of the hottest models in the skimpiest underwear you've ever seen. I wear their Aussie Rowers daily, and most of my swimsuits come from them as well.
» Calvin Klein Ad Collection The biggest, most-complete collection of Calvin Klein ads on the web. Be sure to check out Travis Fimmel, who fills a pair of underwear like no other model. They shouldn't allow his picture on the side of a bus, because it'd cause traffic accidents! There are even women... These are ads that Brian would devise.



Disclaimer: The television show Queer As Folk and its characters are the property of Showtime and CowLip Productions. They are used here without permission, but are intended for entertainment only. No copyright infringement is intended; no money is being made.