Brian's Taste
in Men...

His "Type"...
If you've paid attention to the types of guys with whom Brian tricks, it's clear that there's a "type" that attracts him...but with a fair degree of variability.  What do these guys have in common?

In the first place, they're not "pretty."  Attractive, yes...but not the feminized beauty of long lashes, full lips, and lush hair that you can find on many male porn sites.  Brian looks for guys who are ruggedly attractive, with strong masculine features...the Falcon Video type.  Brian doesn't go for fems.

His tricks are fit and muscular, but not in an exaggerated way.  Strong shoulders, visible abs, and firm pecs seem to be a common feature.  Most of his tricks seem to about his height or slightly shorter.

While a few of his tricks have looked preppy...the bank-teller, for example...most have been casual or tending toward the leather- or grunge-side.  Some have been un-shaven.  That slightly threatening look seems to have an attraction.

Most of his tricks have had dark hair.  And most have been smooth, with a minimum of body hair.  There's less consistency here.

As you can see, Brian's "type" is definitely not pretty, blond, preppy, polite Justin.  Therein lies the complexity.



If you would like to see a few galleries of "Brian's type, just click HERE...


Click HERE to return to "The Lust"...