Title: Control Issues Author: Penemuel Posted: it is now... Archive: Sure, just let me know where if other than list archive Part: 10/10 Pairing: Leo McGarry/John Hoynes; references to John Hoynes/Josh Lyman, Josh Lyman/Sam Seaborn, Leo McGarry/Jed Bartlet Rating: NC-17 Warnings: Consensual BDSM, use of sex toys; power games -- if this kind of thing bugs you, don't read it! Notes: None, this time. Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, I'm just playing with them for a while and will give them back when done. They might be a little sticky, though. Control Issues by Penemuel Part 10 I couldn't hear what Leo was doing behind me, but suddenly he tossed the cap onto the nightstand with the tube itself following just a short time later. I wanted to ask him what he was up to, but with the gag I couldn't. He had to be loving this... And then I felt one hand settle on my left buttcheek, pulling over to one side as fingers slid into my crack and probed at my anus. I know I tensed -- this was *so* far from someone working a finger into me while he sucked me... I was *not* going to be scared -- I just was *not* going to let him have that! But again, he knew what to do, how to calm me... He worked the very tip of his finger into me, and while he was doing that he used his other hand to slide between my legs and fondle my balls and perineum. Gradually my body relaxed, until it dawned on me that his finger had sunk in all the way. I moaned around the gag and squirmed as he began to very gently fuck me with his finger. I could hear him murmuring as my body began to accept his invasion more eagerly, "Oh yeah, that's good, John... You ready for more?" I strained against the restraints, the headboard creaking slightly as I pulled. That son of a bitch smiled and commented, "Guess you *are* ready, then," and pulled out of me, only to return a moment later with two slick fingers teasing at my anus. He rubbed over the opening, first teasingly light strokes and then more pressure, alternating until I moaned again and my muscles twitched. God -- I couldn't believe it felt so good -- this just wasn't something I-- *did*. And yet, I wanted him to press into me -- wanted to feel him penetrate me again. I stopped myself before I could push back into his strokes -- I wasn't going to give in to him that easily! And then he laughed and began fondling me with his other hand again. I moaned loudly and the next thing I knew, his fingers slid roughly into me, my traitorous body opening eagerly now to accept them. "Having a good time, are ya?" Leo murmured, thrusting deep into me and then pulling back out only to thrust in again. I was glad, suddenly, that I was face down -- that way he wouldn't see the colour blazing in my cheeks. This time, he made sure to press against my prostate, sending a shock of pleasure through me that made me gasp involuntarily and buck up into his stroke. I knew, now, that he was getting revenge for what I had done to him; prayed that he wouldn't take me to the edge of desperation the way I had with him... And then he pressed again and the ability to think fled. The next thing I knew, he was purring, "That's a good boy, John -- spread 'em wider," and I was spreading my legs like a slut as he slid the two fingers out of me. I think I whimpered, and then I heard him grabbing the lube again. His other hand intensified the attention to my perineum, and suddenly he jammed three fingers up me. If it hadn't been for the gag I would have cried out -- for a moment my body clamped down and it hurt like a son of a bitch -- and then just as suddenly pleasure arced through me as he rubbed over my prostate again. I was getting so lightheaded from breathing hard through my nose, and knew that my body was overriding my instructions to it. I was pressing back into his strokes, driving him as deep as I could get -- he was winning; I wanted him to fuck me. I *needed* him to fuck me... My god -- he'd made me give in faster than I'd been able to get him to... Arousal was thundering through my body; I could feel the thump of my heart in the blood roaring in my ears; could feel the intensity of it in the throbbing of my cock... I wanted him to fuck me, and he knew it. "Easy, there, John -- we don't want this over with so fast, now do we?" he purred, his fingers continuing to stretch me but now steering clear of my prostate. I suddenly remembered one of the things he'd taken out of The Bag, and a thrill of fear went through me. My bastard cock responded to that fear by getting even harder... While he continued to stretch me, I felt the other hand leave me and reach for something else -- I knew what it would be and part of my mind was screaming for me to fight, to escape... And I couldn't. Then the fingers slid out of me, leaving me empty and unfulfilled. I whimpered and twitched my hips before I could stop myself, and he chuckled knowingly. "Don't worry, you won't be empty long..." I felt him reach for the lube again, and he was busy for what seemed like an eternity -- and then the tube landed back on the nightstand, startling me. His hand settled on the small of my back and he murmured, "Shh, John, it's okay now..." and then I felt the head of the dildo probing at my asshole and I gasped. He pushed it steadily into me, my traitorous body opening to accept it so eagerly. I spread my legs further, tilting my hips more to make it easier to slide the thick, unyielding rubber home. I heard Leo murmur again, "Yeah, that's so good, isn't it..." and then I felt the sculpted balls of the dildo nestled up against my ass and its entire length filling me. God -- did he *have* to be right? I was so full, but now it wasn't moving like his fingers had -- I hated to admit it, but I wanted to feel more. I started moving my hips, gasping around the ball gag as I felt the dildo press in *almost* the right place. He was sitting back, watching me, and I heard him laugh. "What's wrong, John? Not enough? You wanna get fucked pretty bad, don't you..." Damn him, he was enjoying this -- he was getting off on my desperation... "This is getting pretty intense here -- you haveta tell me what you want. If you want more, I need you to nod--" He was going to continue, telling me to shake my head if I wanted him to back off for now, but before he had a chance to even open his mouth, I was nodding furiously. God, yes, I wanted more, you bastard! And then he switched it on -- on a low setting for the moment, but I could feel the dildo buzzing and vibrating inside me, and it felt so fucking good... "Yeah, John, that's so good," he murmured, running a hand roughly over my ass. "And you know what's the best thing about it? I can keep both hands free..." The hand on my ass settled protectively over my tailbone, and the part of my mind that wasn't overwhelmed by that throbbing buzzing fullness realized I was in for it. "And you wouldn't believe how fucking sexy you are, splayed out before me like a wanton slut, John," he purred, that husky voice sending a thrill through me despite the outrage his words sparked. "You're mine to do with as I please -- and you want everything I give you..." Jesus! He turned the dildo up a notch and I cried out, the sound muffled by the ball gag again. And then I felt something different -- I couldn't place it at first, then I realized it was the tails of the soft suede flogger, rubbing up and down my thighs and tickling the backs of my knees. "I oughta get out the one with the hard tips, and whip your ass bloody for what you did to Josh, you know," he murmured, trailing the silky soft suede between my legs and making me quiver. I shook my head, and I felt the suede tickle my balls and slide teasingly up my crack to softly brush back and forth across my ass. I groaned and shifted on the bed, then gasped as the dildo nudged into the right position. God -- it was right there, buzzing away mercilessly at my prostate, pleasure firing along every nerve until I thought I would die right then. *Whack!* I grunted into the gag, the sting of the flogger surprising me with its intensity. Damn, he put a lot of muscle behind that... *Whack!!* I grunted again -- if the gag hadn't been there I would have yelled; if I hadn't been bound I probably would have rolled away from him and possibly slugged him. Instead, I had to lie there and take it, hearing his appreciative sigh. My ass stung, and tears stung the corners of my eyes -- and still the dildo buzzed away at me, sending the most confusing messages to my brain... Leo rested his other hand on my shoulder for a moment, the falls of the flogger brushing over my arm and making me shiver. "Remember," he murmured softly, "three taps and you can stop this any time." No, he was not going to get that from me... *Whack!* It was starting to throb, the blood rushing to the site of the strikes, bringing an amazing amount of heat to my ass. The initial sting of each strike actually faded quite rapidly, leaving behind a sensation I couldn't really define -- almost a buzzing feeling that gradually became just throbbing heat. My heart was pounding in my chest, my blood rushing in my ears -- it was almost as if I couldn't hear the outside world anymore. I'd already closed my eyes to block out the sight of the headboard and my bound hands, and now my attention seemed to be narrowing down to nothing more than the sensations coursing through my body with each cruel strike on my ass and the dildo's merciless buzzing... I knew he was still hitting me, and for some reason all of the pain was gone now -- each strike sent another thrill of arousal through me. I started working my hips, thrusting my aching cock against the pillow in an attempt to get off; feeling the dildo's bulk inside me and the constant stimulus of Leo's punishment. I was so hard, and so hot... If anyone had said earlier that having this done to me would have turned me on so much, I probably would have punched them! I think Leo was saying something, but I couldn't make out words -- there was some strange noise that I later realized was me whimpering and moaning around the gag -- and then the dildo's buzzing and vibrating increased and I felt Leo push on it, making it press hard against my prostate. I think I writhed and spread my legs more, and this time I heard him say, "Yeah, that's a good boy, John. You beg so nicely!" The flogger came down on my ass again and again and really hard one more time-- Holyfuckingshit! Blinding pleasure arced through me as I came so hard it nearly hurt, thrusting and spasming helplessly on the bed as Leo continued to manipulate the dildo with one hand and smack me with the other -- he'd apparently dropped the flogger to keep from hitting his own hand. The incredible orgasm seemed to last an eternity, and as the spasms faded into trembling, blackness swooped down and claimed me-- "You're either braver than I thought, or dumber than I thought." That was the first thing I heard as I resurfaced -- Leo was kneeling over me, and he was naked. And so was I -- in my own bed -- with my ass feeling like it had been used and abused by god knows what. And Leo was gently removing my own wrist restraints from my wrists -- he'd already removed the gag. Oh yeah. Oh -- shit... "Leo..." "You okay, John?" he asked, rolling me onto my back. God -- every muscle in my body felt like water -- I couldn't even move! "I-- uh... I think so." "Good," he murmured, stroking my face and leaning in for a bruising kiss. When he backed off again, his face hardened and he said, "Now, you're gonna behave yourself if you're ever with Josh again, aren't you?" "Are you actually threatening me, Leo?" I whispered, trying to wrap him in my arms and frowning as he backed out of my reach again. "What if Josh wants it?" "You are *not* gonna hurt *any* of my employees, John. You got it? You and I both know who won this time, and I think you're smart enough not to push me, right?" His softly growled threat sent a shiver through me -- damn him, he'd managed to make me hand over control to him, and he wasn't about to let go of it now. He'd won -- he'd beaten me... He could force me back over and ram his cock right up me, and I'd let him... And for now, I'd give him what he wanted regarding Josh. I couldn't make the same promise for Josh, though, and I'm sure he knew that... "Leo..." "I want your word, John!" I swallowed, unable to look away from him. "Okay, you've got my word, Leo..." I reached for him again, but he stood up and walked away from the bed, taking the dildo with him to the bathroom. I heard him running the sink and realized he was washing it for me. With some difficulty, I rolled to the edge of the bed and sat up, then stood on shaky legs. "Leo, what're you doing?" I asked, walking over to lean against the bathroom door. He looked into the mirror, meeting my gaze there and smirking as he realized I wanted him to stay. Damn it... "I'm gonna leave now, John. You weren't expecting me to stay the night, were you? You know I can't do that -- no matter how much you beg and plead." "Did you hear me begging?" I challenged, getting a little angry as he pushed my buttons so damned easily. "You go ahead and leave, because if you don't, that dildo's gonna be up *your* ass in a moment." "Dream on," he murmured, turning off the faucet and grabbing a towel to dry the dildo. "And you might want to take a nice warm bath -- you're gonna be sorry in the morning if you don't..." And with that, the son of a bitch turned and walked out of my bathroom, through my bedroom, and back out to where our clothes lay scattered. I followed him, frowning as he tugged his clothes back on, then sat on the couch to put his shoes on. "I'll --uh-- I'll have my driver waiting." I was *not* going to give him the pleasure of hearing me ask him to stay, no matter how much I wanted him to -- I had already given in on so many other things; he wasn't getting this one. Once I made the call to my driver and hung up the phone, I looked up to find him standing in front of me. "Leo?" He grabbed my chin and pulled me in close, then whispered, "If you're a *good* boy, next time, it'll be me up that tight hole of yours, John. Just think about that if you get the urge to beat someone again; me riding your ass..." "God..." I whispered before I could stop myself. He smiled and said, "Nah, just Leo," and kissed me again. I couldn't help myself -- I tried to pull him in for a deeper kiss, and he pushed me back. "Behave," he growled, reaching down to swat me on the butt. "Ouch!" I hissed, realizing how sore I really was. His suggestion that I take a warm bath was a sound one, and I knew I'd be suffering tomorrow no matter what. "Yeah, 'ouch' -- now go take a bath and get some rest," he growled, and with that he walked out... --==**==-- Noises in the office next door woke me up -- I sat up on my couch and rubbed my eyes, then looked up to find the President leaning through the doorway and peering at me. "Mr. President?" "Leo, tell me you didn't spend the night down here -- why didn't you come to the Residence? You could've slept in a nice cozy bed..." he asked, frowning slightly. I could tell he wasn't angry -- it was his 'concerned' frown. "Abbey would've killed me if I woke you up at the time I got in -- I came here from John's place," I explained, remembering even as I said it that he'd mentioned spending the night alone. "I'm sorry -- she's not here, is she... Jed, it was almost four in the morning..." "That's okay, Leo -- did you deal with whatever the potential problem was?" "Yeah, I think it's settled. What time is it now, anyway?" I asked, peering at my watch. "God -- I've gotta get ready for Senior Staff..." I stood up, and he stepped further into my office, then leaned close and whispered, "Did you fuck him?" "Mr. President!" I said, feigning shock. "That's not appropriate talk for the White House, now is it?" "You're right, Mr. McGarry -- it's obvious that you're going to have to instruct me in the proper way to conduct myself..." he said, pressing his body close. "Tonight, you can expect a very strict lesson," I promised. I wanted desperately to wrap him in my arms, to kiss him -- to be with someone who I didn't need to play these power games with. Someone I loved and who loved me, not just what he could get from me... He smiled gently and kissed me on the cheek, then whispered, "I love you, Leo. Go get ready for work, and I'll make sure I've got time on my schedule tonight for that lesson..." With that, he fled back into the Oval, and I hurriedly got ready for the day. With a short while to spare before the meeting, I had Margaret call Sam into my office. By the time he got there, I was seated at my desk, looking -- I hoped -- like Leo McGarry, Chief of Staff and main butt-kicker for the Bartlet administration. I could tell I'd succeeded when I saw the apprehension in his blue eyes. "You wanted to see me?" he asked softly, stopping in front of my desk. "Yeah, siddown, Sam," I answered, giving him just enough of a frown to let him know I wasn't pleased. "I wanted you to know that I talked to the Vice President yesterday, and I don't think he'll be any problem." "I-- ah-- thank you!" he said hesitantly. He was a bright boy -- he'd figured it out. "He told you I'd talked to him, didn't he..." "Yeah." "Leo, I had to--" "I told you I'd handle it -- what *is* it with you guys, you just can't leave it up to me? Maybe I should just start telling you to go ahead and *do* something I don't want you to do -- will that stop you?" He smiled at that -- a little guilty smile -- and said, "No, probably not..." I sighed -- kids. "Yeah, probably not. Anyway, I think he'll behave now. Just don't let Josh encourage any more... off-site meetings, okay?" "Yeah..." He could tell we were done -- he stood up and pushed the chair back where it had been, then looked up at me. "Leo? I-- thank you." "You're welcome. Now go on, get outta here. We've got a Senior Staff meeting." He hurried out, and I could hear him talking to Josh out in the hallway. Everything was again right in the world -- at least for the moment. --==END==--