Title: Like A Moth To A Flame

Authors: Creed Cascade and TJ

Fandom: X-Men

Pairing: Logan (Wolverine)/Bobby Drake (Iceman)

Rating: NC-17

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock me upside the head and let me know.

Feedback:
creed_cascade@hotmail.com and TazzyJan@aol.com

Other websites:
http://insaneasylum.slashfanfiction.com

Disclaimers: We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You don't ask where we get these strange plots starring mysteriously familiar characters, and we won't tell you that I make no money, only
deliriously happy satisfaction. Very hush-hush.

Notes: Post X-2.

Summary: Bobby breaks up with Marie and has a new obsession.


Like A Moth To A Flame
By Creed Cascade and TJ

They still hadn’t figured out a way for Rogue to touch him safely skin to skin and it was one of the things that had led to their break up. Of course, that was not the only reason and Bobby told Rogue it wasn’t her fault. He missed John and hated to admit that he’d had a bit of a crush on the other boy. Rogue had been the safest way he could still appear "straight" and perfect like his family expected him to be, but still didn’t have to actually touch a girl. After his brother had betrayed him and he knew he never wanted to see his family again, he started to reassess what was important. Hiding in the closet was not high on his list anymore, but finding a boyfriend was.

The thing that truly surprised him was whom his thoughts turned to whenever he thought about finding said boyfriend. Logan. The Wolverine. Possibly the straightest mutant on the face of the planet and also the one most likely to gut him for picturing him naked in the showers. Still, it was Logan's face that he conjured up at night when he touched himself. It was Logan's name on his lips when he came across his own belly. Logan was the one he wanted, he just had to figure out how to get him.

And that’s why he currently found himself hiding in a dark corner of the gym just watching Logan do repetitions with the barbells. His eyes were locked on the big man’s chest as his muscles rippled with each pump. He told himself he would just look and Wolverine would never know any better.

"You gonna hide in that corner all day, boy?" Logan asked as he set the weights down and sat up on the bench. He had smelled the kid as soon as he'd entered the gym but he'd kept quiet, wondering what he was up to.

"Ahhh…" Bobby squeaked when Logan looked directly the corner he was hiding in. He contemplated bolting, but that was implying he was doing something wrong. "J-Just… I was just waiting for you to finish so I could work out."

"Plenty of room for both of us," Logan commented. "Word of advice, Bobby. Don't lie to a guy who can smell it on ya."

"Not lying," Bobby denied and his voice broke. Bolting was definitely a good idea now. "Changed my mind… have to go." He bolted out of the shadows, intent on getting out of the gym as quickly as possible before Logan smelt anything else.

Logan chuckled as he watched the young man flee. He'd have to keep an eye on the kid. He hadn't pegged Drake for the type, especially since he had dated Marie, but his nose wasn't wrong very often.

<><><><><><>

Bobby had woken up hard and panting, dreaming about Logan again. He’d been doing that a lot lately so he decided to escape to the kitchen and have something to eat. He was after all seventeen and always hungry. He poured himself a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat. He thought about Logan and wondered what he was going to do. He wanted the man but he wasn't at all sure how to get him. He thought about asking Rogue for help but quickly dismissed it. She still had a bit of a crush on the man and wouldn't be likely to help him in this.

Logan walked in with a six-pack of beer that he kept in his room and set it on the counter. He could live the fact that this was a school, but he couldn’t leave without his beer, so he’d compromised by keeping it out of the communal fridge. Without comment, he opened a bottle of Albertan Traditional Ale and handed it to Bobby with a grunt.

Bobby looked at him quizzically then unscrewed the top and started to take a drink. "Hey!" he cried indignantly out when the bottle was snatched away from him.

"Want you to do your Frosty the Snowman bit on the bottle," Logan said, setting it back down in front of Bobby. "Not drink it."

"You could just keep them in the fridge, you know," Bobby said as he blew a breath of icy cold air on the bottle.

"Then little kiddies like you could get your paws on them," Logan shook his head and then took a long drink from the bottle. "Besides, you don’t how hard it is to get decent beer down here? I have to import this stuff from Canada."

"It all tastes like horse piss, if you ask me," Bobby commented before he could stop himself. The last thing he wanted to do was push Logan away. He'd even drink that nasty beer if it meant being closer to the man.

"You go around drinking horse piss?" Logan smirked.

Bobby flushed and tried to think of something to say. "No," he finally mumbled, feeling like an idiot for bringing it up in the first place.

Logan looked Bobby up and down, then sniffed deeply. "What’s keeping ya up at nights, kid? I thought you broke up with Rogue?"

"I did," Bobby said. "It's nothing really. Just dreams."

"We all got dreams," Logan grunted, momentarily morose and remembered the way the boy smelled. "Too bad I’m not lucky enough to have dreams like yours."

Bobby flushed again and looked away. "It's not like that," he said. "I mean it is, but it's not really a good thing. Dreams are great if the person you're dreaming about is attainable. When they're not... it can feel like torture."

Now Logan felt sympathy for the younger man. "It can’t be that bad. You’re just a kid."

"I'll be eighteen in a month. I know that still makes me a kid to you, but..." Bobby trailed off, unsure of what, if anything, he should say. "Just because I'm young doesn't mean I don't feel things. You gonna sit there and tell me it didn't hurt to watch Ms. Grey with Cyclops?"

"Yeah, it hurt," Logan agreed, but he didn’t want to talk about the dead woman who was now only alive in his memories. "So this person ya got a crush in is hooked up with someone?"

"No, I wish it was that easy. It’s complicated."

Something clicked for Logan when he put two and two together. "So this is a guy, eh?"

Taking a deep breath, Bobby decided to be honest. "Yeah," he said softly. "You got a problem with that?"

"Nope, figured as much when I saw ya all, but drooling at me in the gym," Logan shrugged. "So ya got a thing for cocks, so what?"

Bobby nearly choked on his cereal. "Jesus!" he gasped, staring at Logan in utter shock. "I... I wasn't drooling over you. I was just watching."

"Uh huh," Logan said doubtfully. "You’re a little voyeur, I can live with that."

"Oh yeah?" Bobby said, deciding to give Logan a taste of his own medicine. "So you didn't mind me watching you?"

"Nope," Logan replied and leered at the bolder, young man.

"Good," Bobby said as he stood up from the table. He set his bowl in the sink and walked around behind Logan. Bending down until his mouth was scant inches from Logan's ear he began to whisper. "I'll look for you there later tonight."

Logan calmly took another swig of his beer as Bobby left the room. Thing were finally getting interesting around here. Logan waited a few hours before he went to the workout room and pulled of his tank top, throwing it onto the floor. Bobby walked in boldly this time and sat down on the bench beside Logan's. He smirked as he watched the man begin his workout. If Logan didn't mind him watching then Bobby was going to take advantage of it.

Logan continued to pump the heavy barbell, as he smelt the arousal radiating from Bobby increased. He heard the boy get off his bench and then felt the boy’s hand start to creep up his thigh. "What do ya think you’re doing, boy?"

"If you have to ask, it's been *way* too long," Bobby smirked. He could see the outline of Logan's sex through his sweat pants and knew the other man was aroused as well.

"Did I give I give ya permission to touch me?" Logan growled, putting down the barbell into its cradle.

"I don't remember asking for permission," Bobby replied as he continued to stroke and knead Logan's thigh. He let his hand creep upward slowly, making his intent clear. His own cock was hard and aching in his jeans at the thought of touching Logan like this.

Logan seized the boy’s had before it could move any farther. "You need to learn respect," Logan growled. There were some things he looked for in lovers and mouthy little brats wasn’t on the top of his list.

"Then why don't you teach me?" Bobby shot back. His cock was doing the talking now, trying to goad Logan into action.

Logan smiled slowly at the boy’s recent comments and actions. He quickly reached out and grabbed Bobby by the back of the neck. "Would ya like it if I put ya in your place, boy?"

"You can try, old man," Bobby replied. His cock had hardened even more at Logan's touch and Bobby wanted nothing more than for Logan to keep touching him.

Logan's other hand started to caress Bobby’s face, noting each response with interest. "Looks like I got a baby sub on my hands," he chuckled.

"I'm not a baby," Bobby whispered. "I might be a virgin but I'm not a little kid."

Logan rubbed his thumb tip over Bobby’s lips and sighed heavily, "You don’t even know what ya are. Poor, confused thing…"

"Logan..." Bobby gasped. He covered Logan's thumb with his lips and trailed his tongue along the rough digit. The salty taste of Logan's skin made him groan and he bit down lightly to keep the man from pulling away.

"Would ya like it if I told ya what to do?" Logan asked more gently, pulling his thumb away and having more than one obscene thought about how that pretty mouth should be filled with his cock. But not only did he think he was working with a virgin, but a young man who was also dealing with confusing submissive feelings.

"I'd like it better if you let me touch you," Bobby said. He reached out then and laid his hand on Logan's thigh once more. Desire was raging through him now, so much so that he wished Logan would simply lay him over the bench and have at him already.

"Don’t think so, brat," Logan said, catching Bobby’s wandering hand. "You’re still too young."

"I'll be eighteen in two months," Bobby whined. "I'm legal right now. I want you, Logan."

"You gotta learn respect and discipline," Logan noted, already making a mental catalogue. The boy had to learn that whining wouldn’t get him anything. He wanted the boy for sure, but he’d had to test him first. "I have specific things I look for in lovers. You’ll have to learn some things before… *if*, we do anything."

"What things?" Bobby asked eagerly. He wanted Logan badly, was half in love with the man. He'd do anything to prove himself to the other mutant.

Logan groaned to himself. The boy was so eager to please already and oh so tempting. "Why don’t ya come to my room in the morning and I’ll give ya something special. But you can start by not touching yourself tonight."

"Not... You're kidding, right?" Bobby asked, horrified. "I'm about to cum in my pants as it is."

"Consider it your first lesson," Logan said caressing Bobby’s face. "Ya don’t have to if you don’t want. But if you want to make this happy, that’s what you’ll do."

"You're sadistic, you know that?" Bobby groaned. "Can I at least have a kiss?" He knew it would be next to impossible to keep from touching himself and hoped Logan would give him a brief taste as a consolation.

"Not so much as sadistic, but a dominant," Logan chuckled gruffly. "And as much as I’d like to give you a kiss, you haven’t earned it yet. I’ll give ya a kiss in the morning if you’re good and don’t forget I’ll know if you’ve cum."

Bobby swallowed thickly and pulled back from Logan. He took several deep breaths and finally nodded. He knew the best course of action was to put some distance between them so he headed for his room. Hopefully his Calculus homework would take the edge off his arousal.

<><><><><><>

Bobby was glad it was Saturday morning since most of the other students would still be sleeping. He had been hard on and off all night and now that he was standing outside of Logan’s door, he was so hard he was sure he had a permanent case of blue balls. Glancing up and down the hall, he made sure no one was around then knocked on Logan's door. It wasn't that he was ashamed of what he felt for Logan, he just didn't trust the man not to make him do something embarrassing out in the hall. Bobby felt his cock twitch at the thought and scolded himself mentally as he waited for Logan to open the door.

A few minutes later Logan opened the door and leaned against the doorframe. He took in the obvious bulge in Bobby’s jeans and sniffed him out, satisfied that boy hadn’t cum like instructed. Maybe he had potential after all. "You’re a good boy for waiting."

"Thanks," Bobby said, not sure how else to reply. "Do you think I could come inside? I really don't want anybody seeing me like this."

Logan leaned in real closed and whispered into Bobby’s ear. "Maybe I want everybody to see ya hard for me."

"Oh fuck," Bobby groaned. His cock jerked again and he felt pre-cum ooze from the tip. If Logan kept that up he'd end up cumming in his pants standing in the hallway.

Oh but the boy was sweet. He moved aside to let him come in. "Come in, boy. Got something special for ya."

Bobby nearly sagged in relief and quickly stepped into the room. He relaxed even more when Logan closed and locked the door behind him. Damn, but the man excited him.

Sitting on Logan’s bed was a small black lacquered box that he was sure would soon cause Bobby to go hard by simply looking at it. He had trained many subs over the years and this was one of his favourite means of conditioning. It would give the boy relief and yet enough freedom to decide if he wanted to pursue a relationship with Logan.

"Your present is in the box," Logan said and waved at it. He felt like a cigar, but he made sure not to smoke in front of any of the students.

Bobby moved to the bed cautiously. He picked up the box and turned it over in his hands before finally opening it. What he found inside caused him to blush crimson and quickly close the lid. "What... what's that for?" he squeaked, unable to look at Logan.

"From now on, whenever ya cum, you have to use that," Logan said simply.

"Use... you mean... you want me to... to fuck myself with it?" Bobby stammered. He opened the box again and stared at the dildo nestled inside. It wasn't very big really. In fact, it was a bit more slender than he was, but Bobby had never done more than slip a single finger inside himself.

"Yes," Logan answered. "Every single time ya cum, you have to have that up your ass, fucking yourself prettily with it."

"Oh fuck," Bobby said again. He felt himself grow impossibly harder and his knees nearly buckled. He could only imagine how it would feel to have that inside him, a prelude to the real thing. "O-okay."

Logan lowered himself into a comfortable chair and splayed his legs out. "What to use it now?"

"Will you tell me what do to?" Bobby asked softly. He wasn't sure if he could just strip down and use the thing on himself, not without Logan guiding him.

"I’ll tell ya what to do, but I won’t lay a single hand on you," Logan nodded. He thought the boy would like being told what to do. "Now strip down and get on my bed."

Bobby set the dildo down with slightly shaking hands and began to undress. His back was to Logan and he was glad for that. He wanted this, that was for certain, but he was still a bit nervous. Logan was, after all, a fully-grown man. Bobby knew he didn't compare but he hoped he might be pretty enough to keep the older man interested.

Logan watched Bobby’s uncertain movements and his cock started to harden more. He’d had his share of virgins, but not one that had never been really touched by either sex. "I gotta know exactly what you’ve done before…"

"Um... a little kissing..." Bobby said as he slid his jeans down and stepped out of them. "That's about it really." He hated his lack of experience and hoped it didn't turn Logan off. Marie was the only real girlfriend he'd had here and he'd only kissed her a couple of times.

"Did ya ever kiss Pyro?" Logan asked. He’d noticed the slight glances between the boys. If Pyro had been smart enough to stay, he could have had something with Bobby.

"No," Bobby told him. "I was too scared to and then he took off with Magneto."

"Get onto the bed now," Logan instructed. He’d put the bottle of lube next to the dildo himself, so he knew the boy wouldn’t have to move once he got himself settled.

Bobby crawled onto the bed, still facing away from Logan. He saw the bottle of lube and flushed again. He was on all fours on Logan's bed and he could literally feel the man's eyes on his ass.

"I want ya to start by fingering yourself and I know you’ve tried it before," Logan instructed from the chair.

Bobby took the lube and poured some onto his fingers. He slid his hand back to his ass and tried to pretend that Logan wasn't there. He tried to picture himself alone in his room doing this as he slid his index finger around his tight hole.

"Don’t forget I’m here, boy," Logan said softly. He wasn’t able to read minds, but he knew the thoughts that would be running through the boy’s head through many years of experience. "Show off for me," he commanded softly.

Bobby blushed even harder but he did as Logan said. He spread his legs wide, giving the older man a clear view of his finger disappearing inside his hole. He began to thrust it in and out gently, moaning softly at the feel of it as he imagined Logan doing this to him.

"Tell me what you’re thinking about," Logan demanded. Part of training a new sub was to understand his headspace.

"I'm thinking about you... doing this to me," Bobby answered truthfully. "I'm thinking about what it'll be like when you fuck me... how much bigger you'll be... "

"I’m much bigger," Logan said truthfully and squeezed his cock through his pants. "But gonna start ya off slow, now add another finger."

Bobby slipped his finger out, making sure to spread himself wide so Logan could see his slightly stretched hole. A few moments later he slid two fingers back inside, moaning at the additional stretch. This was the most he'd ever done but he had a feeling that was about to change.

"That’s it," Logan encouraged softly. "Nice n’ easy. Now add three."

"I... I've never done that before," Bobby told him as he slid his fingers out. He added more lube, knowing he was really going to feel it when he pushed all three fingers inside. He didn't even consider refusing the command. It was like Logan had him under some kind of spell and Bobby wanted it to go on forever.

"I know, baby," Logan acknowledged, letting the endearment slip. "If it’s too much, just tell me and we’ll stop for now."

"No," Bobby said. "I can do it... I think..." He ran his fingers around his hole, spreading the lubricant as best they could. He winced when he started to push in but kept going, refusing to disappoint Logan. By the time he had them inside, he was panting and trying to force his body to relax.

"Want more, boy?" Logan asked with a soft growl. The boy had more than potential, he was a fucking natural. He was putting on a better show than some subs that had been trained for years.

"Don't... don't think I could take any more..." Bobby gasped as he pulled his hand back and thrust in again, trying to stretch his unused hole.

"Don’t want to try out your new toy?" Logan asked carefully. He knew it would be smaller than Bobby’s three fingers. He wanted the boy to enjoy and eventually beg for it, but it was the first step as part of the conditioning.

"I could try," Bobby said. "Do... do you want to watch me use it?"

Logan knew the boy wanted to be told what to do, that he yearned for it. "Yeah, I wanna see it. Got it just for you. No one else has ever used it."

Bobby pulled his fingers free and rose up onto his knees. He looked around the bed until he found the dildo. He picked it up gingerly and reached for the lube. He knew he was already pretty slick but he wasn't taking any chances. Once he had it thoroughly coated, he went back down onto his hands and knees and reached around behind him again.

Logan watched enthralled as Bobby slowly pushed the dildo into his ass. The sounds the young man was making simply were maddening. The soft whimpers and the look of concentration of his face were also endearing.

"Never had anything so... so deep before," Bobby gasped as he pushed the dildo in until just the base was still outside his body. He held it there for a moment then began to push it in and out gently, slowly fucking himself for Logan's enjoyment.

Logan opened his pants and started to caress his cock as he watched Bobby. "Gonna cum watching ya, boy."

"Can I cum, Logan?" Bobby asked desperately. "Please... can I cum like this?"

Logan wanted to hear the boy call him ‘Sir’ or ‘Master’, but it was way too early for that. For now it was enough to hear the boy call out his name in such a desperate tone and he really was a natural to ask to ask for permission to cum. "Ya can cum for me, darlin’."

"Oh God," Bobby groaned as he picked up speed with the dildo. He'd never felt anything like it before. With Logan directing him, he could almost pretend that it was Logan inside him. Almost. He knew Logan would be a hell of a lot bigger. Pressing the dildo up hard against his prostate, Bobby gave a shuddering moan and began to cum, spurting his seed all over Logan's bed in the process.

Logan came in his hand a few seconds after Bobby did and had to fight the urge to let his claws out. "Good boy…" Logan groaned. "Such a good boy."

Bobby stayed where he was on the bed, panting harshly. He felt wrung out and the dildo in his ass suddenly seemed three times as big. Reaching back, he carefully pulled it free, wincing a bit as did so. Dropping it onto the bed, he collapsed onto his side and simply lay there.

Logan did up his pants and got up from his chair. His hand was still covered with cum when he sat down next to Bobby on the bed. "Would ya like a prize now?"

"Yeah," Bobby said softly. He smiled up at Logan, knowing he had pleased the man by his performance.

"Lick my fingers clean," Logan commanded softly, holding his hand out. "Then you’ll get your kiss."

Bobby stared at him for a second then reached out to draw Logan's hand down to his face. The first swipe of his tongue was tentative. He'd only ever tasted himself but he found Logan's taste to be similar, if a bit more heady than his own. Soon he was licking enthusiastically, trying to get every drop he could.

"That’s my good boy," Logan praised, already imagining how the young man would take to sucking his cock. "Want your kiss now?"

"I... I have you in my mouth still," Bobby said, not sure if Logan would want to taste himself like that.

"Yeah, and…" Logan said, licking his lips slowly.

Bobby stared at Logan's lips and leaned slightly forward. His cock was starting to stir again at the thought of sharing Logan's taste with him. He stopped a few inches from the other man, unsure if he should be the one to initiate their first kiss. He had a feeling that Logan preferred to do that sort of thing.

Logan’s hand came to the back of Bobby’s head and pulled him forward into the kiss. He started gently by licking the boy’s lips and then deepening the kiss. He growled in answer to Bobby’s soft whimpers.

Bobby opened his mouth and let Logan do as he pleased. He shuddered as the man's strong tongue trailed along his own. The feel of Logan invading his mouth was sending sparks of desire straight to his groin and Bobby moaned again when he felt his cock hardening.

Logan pulled away before he passed the point of no return. The boy had a glassy eyed looked that was so very appealing and he wanted no more than to reach out and caress his cock, but he couldn’t. "Like that?" Logan asked with a deep chuckle.

"Ye-yeah," Bobby managed, his voice husky from desire. "Logan... please... can't we..."

"No, baby," Logan said gently. "Not yet." But Logan got something from his pocket and pressed it into Bobby’s hand, folding his fingers over the metal key.

"What's this for?" Bobby asked. He pulled back from Logan, knowing that if he didn't he was really going to embarrass himself. He wanted Logan and his seventeen year old body wasn't used to being denied what it wanted.

"That’s for when you want me," Logan explained. "Whenever you’re hard and want to cum, you have to use your dildo. It’s safer to do that in here."

"I have to use the dildo? Every time?" Bobby asked, wide-eyed.

"I told you that before," Logan explained patiently. "Every time you cum, that has to be in your ass."

Bobby swallowed thickly and thought about what Logan said. He hadn't really believed the man before, thinking the words were only dirty talk to get him hot. Now he knew different. "What... what if I wanna cum again now?" he asked softly.

"Then you’d have to use it again. Simple as that."

"Would you watch again?" Bobby asked. His cock was starting to soften with all the talking and he was glad. He was still a bit too strung out to put on another show for Logan.

"No," Logan answered, sensing the boy’s unease. "I gotta finish working out."

"But you'd trust me to do what you said? Even without being here?" This surprised Bobby. He wasn't used to people, especially older ones, trusting him.

"Yeah, I’d trust ya," Logan assured him. He didn’t tell the boy that he’d be able to tell if he’d been lying. That’s not what he needed to hear right now. "It’s about what you want, too."

"I won't disappoint you," Bobby promised. He made up his mind then and there to do what Logan wanted. He would prove to Logan that he could be trusted.

"Anytime you want out, just let me know," Logan reminded him, patting Bobby’s cheek.

"I won't," Bobby told him. "I know people think I'm just a kid, but I want this and I'll prove it to you." At that, he climbed off the bed and began to dress. He needed to be alone for a while to process everything that had happened. Besides, Logan had said he wanted to work out anyway.

Logan took the dildo and put it back in the box. He’d clean it later and teach the kid that his responsibility to clean his toys. He put the box in his bedside table and told Bobby, "You toy box will always be here. Later on, I’ll be putting new things in after you’ve proven yourself. If you ever want me to watch for the next month, just come in here when I am, but feel free to use it even when I’m not here… even if that means four times a day or more."

"Okay," Bobby said. "I think I'm gonna go for a walk. Can I come see you this afternoon?"

"Yeah, maybe I could take ya out on Cyke’s bike," Logan suggested. He wanted Bobby to know it wasn’t just about sex, but that he really wanted to get to know the kid.

"You really wanna take me out?" Bobby asked, surprised but pleased. He hadn't figured Logan for the sort.

"I’ll take you for some drive-through food that ol’ Charlie doesn’t like ya to have," Logan said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"That would be great," Bobby beamed. He leaned down and gave Logan a quick kiss on the mouth then turned to leave. "Go have your workout. I'll see you in a few hours."

<><><><><><>

Bobby was nearly shaking with excitement when Logan tore out of the school grounds on Scott’s "borrowed" motorcycle. Even though the boy had come from a good family, he was still obviously isolated. Ever since that little rat of a brother had called the cops on him, Bobby didn’t visit or even speak about his family. Pyro and Marie had also abandoned him to follow his own devices.

"Hang on, kid," Logan called back as the thumbed the red switch on the handlebars and the bike shot off down the road. He was holding back a bit, because of Bobby, but they still practically flew down the road.

Bobby’s arms tightened around Logan’s waist. "My… well, someone close to me called these donor-cycles because too many people die on them…"

"I won't let ya get hurt," Logan called back. "Now hold on tight and enjoy the ride."

Logan throttled the engine, but still kept in with in safe limits. He’d insisted Bobby wear a helmet even though he didn’t. When he gunned the engine again, he laughed when he felt Bobby’s shiver of delight. Looks like he might have found one of the boy’s other kinks.

When they finally pulled off the road and into a secluded clearing, Bobby was shaking. Adrenaline surged through him from the wild ride and he clung tightly to Logan even though he didn't have to any more.

Logan knew he was purely evil to say this, but he couldn’t help himself. "Ya know, there are things we can do on motorcycles."

"Really?" Bobby asked. "But I didn't bring my toy box."

Logan laughed against heartedly at Bobby’s eagerness. "Not now, baby. When you’re eighteen in a month, maybe I’ll drive you out to my cabin and show you."

"It's not nice to tease, Logan," Bobby pouted. "How would you like it if I started teasing you with what you couldn't have?"

"It’s not like I couldn’t have you," Logan growled lightly. "Just trying to teach you who’s in charge."

"I already know who's in charge," Bobby told him. "But I don't think you'll take me. That would be breaking your rule. I think I could get away with teasing you quite a bit." Bobby didn't know why he was baiting Logan but he kept pushing. He wanted to see how far the man would let him go.

"Get off the bike, brat," Logan huffed as he swung his leg over. He waited until Bobby was standing behind him and smacked his ass lightly. He had to keep his patience in check, especially since Bobby was exploring his sub boundaries.

Bobby yelped and jumped away then turned to glare at Logan. "And here I thought you wanted to do something entirely different to my ass," he commented snidely.

Logan groaned again and glared at Bobby, but wasn’t surprised when Bobby just grinned at him louder. "I’ll decide what to do to your ass, now get!"

Bobby moved a few feet away and decided it was time to heat things up a bit. He took his jacket off as nonchalantly as he could, letting it fall to the ground. Then, he started in on the buttons of his shirt. He toyed with the top one for long seconds before finally popping it free and moving on to the next.

"Brat, don’t you dare start something now!" Logan growled under his breath.

"Why not?" Bobby asked as he popped the second button and moved down to the next. He made sure his shirt pulled open as he went, showing off bits of skin here and there.

"Because I’ll put your ass back on that back and drive ya back to the school," Logan warned. He wanted nothing more than to take the younger man. He wanted to touch all of that skin, but he couldn’t let Bobby get the upper hand now. It wouldn’t be good for either of them.

"Don't you want to see me?" Bobby pushed. "We're all alone out here. Nobody would know." He hesitated for a moment before continuing in a whisper. "I could lick your fingers again."

"This isn’t just about sex, kid," Logan said carefully. The offer to lick his fingers and not his cock, just proved how naive the boy was. He was still a virgin and of course he wanted sex as soon as possible, but it was Logan’s job to guide him now.

Bobby froze and blushed. "I'm sorry," he mumbled as he quickly did up his shirt and grabbed his jacket back off the ground. // Way to act like a slut, Bobby. // He scolded himself.

"It’s natural, ya know," Logan commented, moving closer to Bobby. "I liked it… really liked it, but just now. You have too much to learn and who knows if ya even really want me to be your first."

"I do," Bobby told him quickly. "Would you, um, like it more if I had some, you know, experience?" Bobby couldn't help but wonder if Logan thought him too naive for this relationship.

"Really, it wouldn’t matter," Logan assured him. "But it really is hot to know I’ll be your first if you want that."

"I want that," Bobby said again. "So, um, what now?" He wasn't sure what Logan expected of him at the moment and didn't want to screw up.

"How about a kiss?" Logan suggested. When he was training other, older subs he never would have broken his rules of no touching until they were ready, but the boy was begging for reassurance.

Bobby moved to Logan quickly, letting the other man wrap his arms around him. He let Logan's touch soothe him as he leaned up hungrily for the promised kisses.

Logan kissed Bobby soundly until the young man was panting and rubbing his body against Logan. He ran his hands reassuringly over Bobby’s back and couldn’t help himself when he ran his hands down to Bobby’s ass, too. "Need to stop now, brat."

"Y-Y-Yes, Sir," Bobby stammered, pulling back from Logan reluctantly. He didn't move out of Logan's arms, though. Instead, he let his head rest on the man's chest as he tried to tramp down on his arousal.

Logan’s breath caught when he heard Bobby call him that and his arms tightened to hold Bobby close to his chest. "Why did ya call me that?" he asked in a quiet, shaky voice.

"Dunno," Bobby mumbled. "Seemed right. Did I screw up?"

"N-No, no… you’re a natural brat if I ever found one," Logan answered. "Ya gotta learn something about me, Bobby. I got… kinks."

"Kinks... like S&M and stuff?" Bobby asked, his brow furrowing.

"Yeah, basically," Logan admitted. "More Dominance and submissive play, though."

"So you wanna beat me?" Bobby wasn't sure if he liked that idea. He didn't mind Logan's dominating tendencies. Those were actually nice but he wasn't sure he wanted to be hurt on a regular basis.

"No," Logan said quickly. "Wanna do stuff like we’ve already started. I wanna tell ya what to do. If you challenged me too much, I’d punish ya."

"But you wouldn't tie me up and beat me and stuff, right?" Bobby pressed. He was still a bit confused about this kink stuff Logan mentioned. He wanted to know more.

"Might tie ya up," Logan admitted. "Unless you can’t handle that."

"How would you punish me?" Bobby changed the subject.

Logan knew this could be a possible breaking point before anything had really started in their relationship. "Might suck or fuck ya alot and not let ya cum until I say you can. Might make ya wear things like a cock ring or butt plug…" Logan had to stop and take another breath. "Might spank you or make you suck my cock until I say you can stop…"

Bobby was silent. He thought over the things Logan said carefully. He didn't want to commit to this relationship only to back out later. "Okay," he said finally and rested his head against Logan's chest again.

"Bobby…" Logan sighed almost painfully. "This is something ya gotta think about seriously. That’s why we’re waiting at least a month until we do anything serious."

"I have thought about it," Bobby countered. "Nothing you said really scares me. I don't think I'd like spanking part much and I'm not sure about the plug, but I could put up with it."

Logan was sure he could make Bobby like a spanking if he wanted to. "We’ll see. You just think about it and if you ever want me to stop doing anything, just tell me. If you ever want to get back with Rogue or some other boy your own age, just tell me."

"I want you," Bobby told him. "But it doesn't sound like you want me very much. Tell me something, Logan. Would it bother you at all if I did that or would you just shrug and move on?"

"It would bother the hell outta me," Logan growled, tightening his grip even more. "I don’t share, but I’m willing to let ya go if that’s what you need or want. I don’t do relationships well."

"Yeah, well neither do I," Bobby said. "I want this... want you... but I have to know you want me, too. Call me insecure but I need to hear it."

"I want ya," Logan repeated. He couldn’t call it love yet, but he knew he wanted the boy bad. "You’re everything I want and I want to mould ya. I’m an obsessive bastard and I want to be your first. I want ya to think and dream about me all the time… especially when ya cum."

"That's easy enough," Bobby chuckled. He already dreamt of Logan almost day and night.

"Why don’t I take ya for some food now?" Logan said. "Not through a drive through. Take ya right in to any restaurant you want."

"Let's go to MacDonald's," Bobby said. "The Professor never lets us go there."

"If that’s what ya want, then that’s what you’ll get," Logan said, holding off the urge to sigh. When it came to the small things, he had a bad feeling that Bobby would get what he wanted. "But don’t think I’m gonna start spoiling ya."

"You already are," Bobby grinned. He leaned up and kissed Logan again, wanting one last taste of the man before they headed out again. He would definitely be using the dildo tonight.

They got back onto the bike and Logan drove into town until he found a McDonald’s. He wasn’t all that picky about what he ate, he wasn’t sure this qualified as food. After he parked the bike and grimaced at the parking lot full of mini-vans he told Bobby, "Get what ever ya want. I’ll pay for it."

"Sure," Bobby said. He took the money and hurried into the restaurant. He knew this wasn't Logan's kind of place so he didn't dawdle. He was insanely pleased that the man had taken him here. To him, it showed that Logan cared about *him* and not just the sex.

Bobby was carrying a tray full of six big macs and fries on his way out a rarely used side entrance that led to the patio. Most people were situated by the play structure, not near here and Bobby was glad of that. He did notice there was a group of four boys his age, but that didn’t matter. He wasn’t in the market anymore and didn't check them out like he usually did.

Logan watched as Bobby came out carrying their food. He saw the group of punks give him the once over and growled softly. Bobby, though, didn't even give them a second thought, much to Logan's pleasure. His boy already only had eyes for him.

They ate the "food" as Bobby chattered happily on about school and asking about missions. Bobby polished off four burgers and Logan realized that the young man was still growing a probably an empty pit when it came to food. "Listen, brat, I just have to go to the can and then we’ll head out."

"Okay," Bobby replied. "I'll wait by the bike... Sir." He grinned mischievously at Logan as he got up and headed toward their ride.

Two of the boys from the group who’d been watching Bobby got up when Logan went inside. "You old man finally decided to leave you alone?" one asked when they got close to Bobby.

"He went to take a leak," Bobby said without pause. He glanced around the parking lot carefully, making sure he wasn't being outflanked.

"Aren’t you a little old for daddy to be taking you out for a happy meal?" another of the boys asked. "Why don’t you ditch him and come party with us?"

"He's not my father," Bobby laughed. He took his helmet off the bike, making it clear that he wasn't interested in joining them.

The boys exchanged meaningfully looks and one elbowed the other. "Told ya it was his sugar daddy. No one sits on the back of a bike like that with their real dad!"

"Why don't you guys just take a hike," Bobby said. "I'm not interested in going anywhere with you."

"Oh c’mon, I’m sure your sugar daddy can find another fuck for the night. Come party with us."

"No thanks," Bobby said through clenched teeth. His face flushed both from embarrassment as well as anger. He cast a quick glance toward he building, hoping Logan would come out soon so they could get the hell out of there.

"What? You think your pretty ass is too good for us?" The larger of the two boys asked and motioned for his other two friends who’d been waited several feet back to join them.

"Yeah," Bobby said softly. "As a matter of fact, I do. Now get the fuck away from me."

The boys were so intent on Bobby that they hadn’t heard Logan come up behind them. "I’d listen to my boy," Logan growled in his most dangerous tone.

The young men spun around and regarded the older man. The fire in his eyes was clear to see and they hesitated. Normally, they wouldn't have a problem taking an old guy but this one seemed different.

"You having a problem with these assholes, Bobby?" Logan asked. He wanted to just beat them into the ground, but he had to think about Bobby. The younger man was trying to take Xavier’s lessons to heart and believed violence should only be the last resort. Besides, how would he explain what he was doing out with a high school kid without problems?

"No, Sir," Bobby said, his eyes meeting Logan. "They were just leaving anyway."

The boy’s eyes widened when they heard Bobby call him Sir. They started to back away, but one couldn’t help but mutter. "That’s just sick, man."

"Don't," Bobby whispered to Logan when the man went to lunge for the kid. "He's not worth it. Let's just get out of here."

"Put your helmet on," Logan growled and climbed onto the bike. He didn’t care how pissed off he was, he wouldn’t risk Bobby’s life.

"Yes, Sir," Bobby said again, purposely using the title this time. He wanted Logan to know that a bunch of punks weren't going to make him turn tail and run. Once the helmet was on he got on behind Logan and wrapped his arms around the man's waist.

Logan tore out of the parking lot and pushed the bike at high speeds until his pulled into the same spot they had stopped on the way out. Without a word he got off the bike and pulled Bobby’s helmet off, even as the man was still perched on the back of the bike. He started to sniff Bobby, growling low in his stomach.

"It's okay," Bobby said soothingly. "They didn't hurt me or anything. They were just being jerks. They never even touched me. It's okay, Logan."

"Mine," Logan grunted, starting to nuzzle Bobby’s neck. "They got no right. Wanted to kill them."

"Logan, hey, come on now," Bobby said nervously. "They didn't do anything. They were just giving me a hard time. No need to kill anybody. Okay?"

"Nobody’s gonna give you a hard time while I’m around," Logan said and then started to suck on Bobby’s skin, marking him.

"Oh God... Logan..." Bobby groaned, his knees nearly buckling. He gripped the older man tightly and held on as his body responded to the feel of Logan's lips on his neck. As his cock grew hard, he thrust it forward wanting Logan to feel what he was doing to him.

"You belong to me, Bobby, you understand that?" Logan growled. He was acting completely different than his talk about waiting to see if the relationship lasted when they were in this spot only hours ago. "I don’t care if it’s only going to be a fucking few days! You belong to me!"

"Fuck, Logan!" Bobby gasped, both aroused and scared by the man's words. At the moment, his arousal was overriding his fear and it felt like he was about to cum in his pants. He rubbed against Logan even harder, grinding his erection into his lover's thigh.

"So close to fucking you right now… right here…" Logan whispered savagely in Bobby’s ear.

Bobby whimpered and clung to Logan even tighter. He ground against Logan's hip again then twisted his head around to kiss the other man. He shoved his tongue in Logan's mouth harshly, his own arousal forcing him to action.

"I love that you’re a virgin," Logan growled between kisses. "I’ll be the only person to touch you like this until the day you die!"

"Fuck... Logan... please..." Bobby begged. "Please... touch me... let me cum..."

Logan’s instincts were screaming in his body to take his new mate, to take what was unspoiled and make it his. But a small voice of reason nagged at him that this wasn’t the time or place… that if he wanted to keep Bobby he had to be patient. He quickly opened Bobby’s pants and worked his hand into the younger man’s shorts.

Bobby gasped and arched up into Logan's hand. He bit down on his lover's shoulder to keep from screaming as that big hand took hold of his cock and began to stroke. A few seconds later, he was shuddering as he came all over Logan's fingers.

Logan pumped Bobby’s cock until he was sure the man had given him every last drop. Then he brought his hand to his mouth and licked it clean all the while memorizing his lover’s taste.

Bobby held onto Logan and panted as he tried to calm down. He watched as Logan lapped up his cum and felt his spent cock give a twitch. After a few moments, he tucked himself back into his pants and took a step back from his lover. "You gonna punish me now?" he asked softly.

"No," Logan answered with a heavy pant. He had to close his eyes to control himself. "No, gonna get ya home and away from me for a bit."

"I could... I could do something for you," Bobby offered hesitantly. "You know... reciprocate..."

"That would be good, Bobby," Logan said carefully, not wanting to drop Bobby’s self esteem anymore. "But I’m having trouble controlling myself right now. If you touched me, I think I’d loose it…"

"Isn't that the point? I mean, you wouldn't hurt me or anything... would you?"

Logan caressed Bobby’s face softly. "Don’t know. I’m dangerous, kid and there are things we need to make it comfortable for ya. There’s a reason I wanted you to use that toy first…"

"What if I did what you did?" Bobby asked. "Used my hand... or even my mouth?"

Logan closed his eyes again as the visual images assaulted him. "Bobby, please… I won’t be able to control myself. You’re too tempting."

"I don't want to just leave you like this. It's not fair. You made me feel good, I just want to do the same for you. Please, Sir." He added the last softly, unsure of how Logan would take it as wound up as he was.

"How would ya like to watch me?" Logan asked, trying to grasp at straws. He wanted to give Bobby something, but he didn’t want to loose control.

"Like you watched me?" Bobby asked, intrigued by the idea.

"Yeah, like that," Logan agreed, already massing his cock through his pants. "You could watch me cum."

"I'd like that," Bobby told him. "Show me how you like to be touched, Logan. Show me how to do it right for you."

Logan took a few steps back from Bobby, hoping the temptation of his lover would lesson. He opened his pants and started to caress his cock, his eyes locked with Bobby.

"Oh yeah," Bobby said breathlessly. He watched Logan's hand move, mesmerized by it. He made careful note of the way Logan touched himself. One day, his lover would let *him* do the touching and Bobby planned on getting it just right when he did.

"For your birthday… we’ll do whatever ya want," Logan promised with a low moan. His hand was moving over his cock at an increasing rate, just the way he like it best.

"Will you let me suck you?" Bobby asked, licking his lips unconsciously.

Logan groaned at the image and his cock throbbed nearly painfully. "Yeah… anything ya want."

"That's what I want. I wanna suck you. I wanna feel you in my mouth. I wanna *taste* you," Bobby continued softly. His own cock was hard again and he rubbed it through his jeans as he watched Logan.

"What else do ya want?" Logan demanded. He was so very close to the edge it wouldn’t take much to set him off now.

"I wanna feel you in me," Bobby whispered. "I wanna feel you inside me... fucking me."

That’s all it took to set Logan off and he was spurting into his hand with a loud groan. "Bobby…"

"Oh yeah," Bobby gasped and surged forward quickly. He landed on his knees in front of Logan in time for a few of the long spurts of cum to land on his face. He licked across his lips, pulling the taste into his mouth, his eyes locked with Logan's as he did so.

Logan’s irises narrowed and his breath shortened even more. "You’re mine. Ya understand that, Bobby?"

"Yes, Sir," Bobby whispered, a shudder running through him. He reached up and ran his fingers through the cum on his face. He brought them down to his lips, his eyes locked with Logan's, and pushed them inside. As Logan's taste exploded across his tongue, he let out a low, breathy moan of desire.

Logan shivered himself, trying and almost failing in restraining himself. He settled on running his hand over Bobby’s face and then caressing his lips with two calloused fingers. "Suck," he commanded.

Bobby took the digits in with a whimper and sucked and lathed them with his tongue. He wished it was Logan's cock in his mouth but he would settle for this. He whimpered again when Logan pulled his fingers free then mewled happily when they were pushed back inside his mouth for him to clean the cum from again.

"So fuckin’ hard to wait, Bobby," Logan explained in a rough voice. "But I’m not gonna loose ya, so I’m gonna give you until your birthday to know what you’re getting yourself into. Cause I’m getting too old to play around. I’m gonna be stayin’ around for a long time and it’s time I settled down…"

Bobby continued to suckle, not wanting to relinquish his prize to give the man a reply. He knew it wouldn't matter how long they waited. He wanted this. Parts of it still scared him a little, but nothing had ever felt so right before. Being on his knees, like this, with Logan's fingers in his mouth, he felt like he'd finally found his place.

<><><><><><>

Bobby’s Birthday…

Logan wondered how he’d managed to get so quickly and thoroughly whipped in one month by Bobby. He’d given the younger man a key to his room and Bobby had all but moved in after there first few days together. He was trying to drive Logan crazy. He made use of his "toy" all the time and made point of making sure Logan knew about it. Bobby would be there when Logan came back to the room using it or if he couldn’t, then he would leave dirty sheets. Today, though, was the day. It was Bobby's eighteenth birthday and time for him to decide once and for all if he wanted this. Logan had a good idea what his answer would be and he planned on fucking the boy through the mattress just as soon as he said yes.

If he said yes, the Bobby would officially become his. He thought people would react badly, and he knew even after the first day they would find out, because, even though he loved the kid, Bobby was so bad at hiding secrets. But, no, people didn’t react badly, instead they decided it was funny that someone had finally ‘trapped’ the great and ferocious, Wolverine. If anyone dared call him ‘Mrs. Drake’ again, he’d gut them for it. He swore he would. Now he fondled the jewelry box he carried in his pocket. It contained a thick white gold chain necklace that would be a 24/7 collar for Bobby if he wanted it.

Bobby waited nervously in Logan's room. Today was the day. He'd taken extra time getting ready this morning and now his insides felt like an entire flock of butterflies had taken flight. Logan hadn't told him to wait here but he hadn't needed to. Bobby simply understood and that was why he was kneeling just inside the door of Logan's room waiting for the man.

Logan came into the room and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Bobby kneeling with his head down. Bobby really was a natural and finding everyone one of Logan kinks without being trained. "Good boy," was all Logan could manage to get out. He’d finally learned to stop asking how Bobby learned to do that and just praise him. If he didn’t know any better he would have sworn the boy was psychic.

Bobby beamed up at Logan, pleased with the praise. He was surprised by how much he yearned for Logan's kind words after just a few short weeks. He was glad Logan wasn't stingy with them, and he did everything he could to earn them.

"I need to hear it, Bobby," Logan said in a low growl.

"I want this," Bobby said. "I know what I'm getting into and I want it. Please, Sir."

"Got something for you, brat," Logan said, pulling out the jewelry box.

Bobby tilted his head to the side and looked up at Logan. He looked down at the box in his hand then over to Logan's groin then back up to his face. "Wasn't exactly what I had in mind," he smirked as he reached for the box.

"This first," Logan insisted. He wanted to see the boy marked as his.

Bobby opened the box and pulled out the chain. His eyes flashed back up to Logan's and he swallowed thickly. He knew exactly what that length of gold would mean to them and unfastened it with shaking hands.

Logan crouched down beside Bobby and took the chucky gold necklace from him. He already knew it would fit the kid perfectly. "Ya know what this means?"

"Yes, Sir," Bobby whispered, his voice suddenly gone. He licked his lips and tilted his head to the side so Logan could slip the chain around his neck. He was trembling but it was from arousal rather than fear. He knew once Logan put that on him that he belonged to the other man completely.

Logan clipped the collar into place and smiled, "This means I love ya and I want ya to stay by my side. It’s white gold… saw it and thought of ice."

"I love it," Bobby told him and grabbed Logan's hand when he went to pull it back. He brought it to his mouth and placed a kiss on the palm then took the broad thumb into his mouth. He knew Logan wouldn't stop him this time.

"Anything ya want tonight," Logan repeated the promise he’d made weeks before. "Tonight isn’t a game."

"I want to suck you," Bobby said, pulling the thumb free of his mouth. "I want to taste your cum without having to lick it off your fingers. Then I want you to fuck me. Can we do all that?"

"Y-Yeah," Logan groaned. "Anything ya want."

"Let me suck you," Bobby said again. He didn't move from his knees as he reached for Logan's belt. He wanted it this way. He wanted to be on his knees for Logan sucking his cock.

Logan rested his hands on Bobby’s hair and noticed the icy breath of the younger man’s mouth as he started to suck him. Bobby was something unique... a mixture of heat and ice. Bobby moaned as he slid Logan's cock into his mouth for the very first time. He tasted spicy and wild and Bobby felt his cock grow impossibly harder as he sucked. He couldn't take anywhere near the whole thing into his mouth yet but he promised himself that he'd learn to. He wanted to feel Logan all the way down his throat and knew his lover wanted that as well.

"You can take all the cum ya want and I’ll still be hard when you’re done," Logan told him as he felt Bobby all but shaking with the intensity of the situation.

Bobby groaned at Logan's words and sucked even harder. He wanted to taste his lover. Needed to taste him like he needed to breathe. He let one hand come up to gently fondle Logan's balls while the other wrapped around his hip to keep Logan in place.

It didn’t take long for Logan to cum and he clutched the back of Bobby’s head to hold him in place as he emptied his cum into Bobby’s throat. He’d try and convince Bobby to grow his hair enough so he’d be able to have something grab in the future.

When Logan finally released him, Bobby pulled back. He was panting harshly and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He looked up at Logan with lust-filled eyes and brought a hand down to caress his own hard cock that was still trapped inside his jeans.

"No," Logan commanded. "Save that for when I’m fucking ya. You can cum as many times as you want."

"Then fuck me now," Bobby panted. "You taste so fucking good. I can't believe how good you felt in my mouth. I wanna feel you in my ass."

"Get on the bed then," Logan said roughly. "On your stomach."

Bobby scrambled up and onto the bed then paused. "You want me to strip first?" he asked, unsure if Logan would want to do it himself or not.

"Right, right… get naked," Logan agreed. Obviously his head was not thinking about details, only about finally getting to fuck Bobby. "I’ll get naked, too."

Bobby quickly shed his clothes, throwing them onto the floor in a pile. Once he was naked, he lay down on the bed as Logan had instructed, spreading his legs wide and pillowing his head on his arms.

"You’ve been using your toy, right?" Logan asked, even though he knew the answer.

"You know I have," Bobby replied. "But I know you're bigger than the toy. It's okay, though. I can take it."

Logan climbed onto the bed behind Bobby. "Are ya ready for me?"

"Do it," Bobby whispered softly. He wiggled his ass, hoping to entice his lover. He had waited over a month for this. He was more than ready for it.

"Ya lubed and stretched?" Logan asked as he ran his hands over Bobby’s ass.

"I lubed up pretty good but I didn't do much stretching. I didn't want to be too loose for you," Bobby replied.

Logan groaned softly at the brief naivety Bobby was showing. He started to rub two fingers over Bobby’s hole and pushing in slightly. "Can’t be too stretched for me, brat."

"Wanted it to be tight," Bobby hissed as Logan breached his body for the first time. "I'm supposed to be your virgin. Virgins should be tight."

"You’ll always be tight back here," Logan assured him, starting to stretch him more thoroughly. "And that’s the reason I gave ya the toy. I wanted you to be used to and like something in your ass. I wanted ya to only be able to cum with something in your ass…"

"Then fuck me already," Bobby groaned. "I don't care if it hurts. I want you inside me."

"Patience, brat," Logan growled and started to rub Bobby’s prostate on purpose. He wanted nothing but to fuck him now, but he couldn’t let Bobby think he had complete control in the bedroom, even though Logan knew a sub had all the power.

"Fuck, Logan... you're gonna make me cum on your hand," Bobby panted as he thrashed on the bed. He spread his legs even wider, hoping to draw more of Logan inside. He could feel his body stretching to accommodate him as it was and he still wanted more.

"Maybe that’s what I want!" Logan growled and continued to finger fuck him. "You’ll be able to cum again on my cock."

"Oh yeah, do it, Logan!" Bobby gasped. "Shove your whole hand inside me." He was trying to push back but Logan's hand on his hip held him down to the bed. He could do nothing but lie there and writhe as Logan took his body.

"God, you’re such a beautiful slut," Logan growled in ecstasy and inserted three fingers. Maybe someday he would consider fisting, but that wasn’t an option now.

Bobby began to tremble from overload when Logan shoved another finger inside him. Three of the man's thick fingers were so much more than he'd ever taken before. He could feel his body stretching painfully and he whimpered even as he thrust back onto Logan's hand.

"Shush, it’s okay," Logan comforted him and slowed the way he was taking Bobby and decided he couldn’t wait anymore. He slid his fingers out and only teased the outside of his hole a little bit.

Bobby groaned into his arms and arched his back as Logan slid slowly inside him. He could feel the big shaft going in him so much deeper than the fingers had. It made his insides cramp and he bit down hard on his forearm to keep from crying out. He knew the pain wouldn't last long and he wanted to make this good for Logan.

"Don’t bite yourself," Logan growled and stopped moving. "I wanna hear ya."

"H-hurts..." Bobby groaned, pulling his mouth away from his arm as Logan demanded. "So good. So much bigger... longer... Fuck me, Logan. Please..."

"I know," Logan all but crooned as he started to slowly push in again. "This is making ya mine, Bobby. All mine."

"Yours," Bobby repeated. He tried to push back, ignoring the brief flare of pain. He wanted Logan to fuck him, really fuck him, hard and fast. He wanted to feel like he wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow or sit for a week. He wanted to feel completely and utterly taken.

Logan let go at that point and started to really fuck Bobby. He was so glad that he’d given Bobby the dildo to play with or else he wouldn’t be able to do this now. "You’ll only cum on my cock," Logan grunted out.

"Oh God... oh God..." Bobby moaned again and again as Logan pounded into him. His body was on fire. He could feel his cock digging into the mattress, hard all over again thanks to Logan. He tried to thrust back... tried to move forward... but Logan had him pinned and he loved it.

Bobby’s breath started to puff with the chill of his gift as he continued to moan and thrash under Logan’s control. The pillow under his hands started to freeze beneath his touch. "Please, Master!"

"Yes!" Logan roared as he thrust forward hard and came inside his lover. He jerked Bobby up onto his knees and grasped his cock roughly. That single added stimulus was enough to push the young man over the edge again and he came, writhing and moaning on Logan's cock.

Logan flopped down onto the bed and held Bobby against his chest, still hard and buried deep inside him. He started to kiss the back of Bobby’s neck and tongue the new, white gold chain. "Gonna have to punish ya now," Logan said a husky voice.

"Why?" Bobby asked as he lay panting in his lover's arms.

"I touched you when ya came," Logan whispered in his ear. "You were supposed to cum on your own. We’ll just have to try it again… and again…"

 

END.