Title: Face The Music

Author: legion

Author Email: legion2012@hotmail.com

Category: Not sure, first times

Spoilers: Not sure, a surprise twist for a certain strained relationship

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Clark/Lex

Summary: the morning after the first time, my first attempt at this fandom. Please be gentle <grin>.

 

Face The Music
by legion


I wake up with a start and there's a wide expanse of hard chest under my nose. Sunlight is streaming through my window as I piece together the night before. I languidly kiss all the warm skin I can reach without actually moving, and the body in my bed purrs sleepily. 'Good morning.'

I grunt in response, and lick the nearest nipple. Clark's morning erection jumps accordingly, humping my belly. His big hand cups my head tenderly, petting it lovingly. It seems to have been as good for him as it was for me. I know I will be sitting gingerly for about a week.

My lips follow the cleft between his pecs down to his tight abdomen. His belly button begs to be kissed, the tapering V of his torso invites me to go lower. His throbbing cock, unlike my own that points to my navel, stands straight up from his body; a beacon to my hungry mouth. He smells of life, of youth and clean living. He tastes like heaven, and I figure I should get my fill while I can, because I'm going to hell for sure. If for nothing else, this exquisitely quivering mass of innocence under my hands is surely my ticket to the fire and brimstone. I swallow his proud manhood unceremoniously and he whimpers my name so beautifully my own cock start leaking. The rhythm takes me, and my nirvana is rocked by an explosion of hot, musky liquid filling my mouth. I am grabbed urgently and a searching mouth and tongue clean my face and chin of everything I could not swallow. That same mouth finds mine for a kiss and I think to myself, 'screw the morning breath, this is way too exhilarating.' Nimble fingers find my foreskin and begin massaging me into ecstasy. A fast learner indeed! I am reduced to incoherent babbling when his big hand starts jacking me off rather expertly for someone who was still a virgin barely five hours ago. His mouth starts moving south, but for some reason I really want him kissing me when I cum, so I stop him and kiss his face and lips while he pumps me to oblivion. He loses his rhythm for a moment and I grab him by the hair and attack his mouth in earnest. That encourages him and he does me in long strokes, making me cum by pulling on my sack. I shout my release sharply into his mouth as I meltdown. His smile when I open my eyes is enough to make it all worthwhile. I think I can almost face the consequences if only he'll smile at me like that at least once a week. We embrace sleepily and we doze another hour away.

Later I hear banging on a faraway door and hurried steps coming down the hall. A glance to my left shows a wrathful Jonathan Kent rubbing his fist after almost putting it through the front doors. The black and white image on the screen does not take away from the fire in the man's eyes. I'm in deep shit and I know it. Clark inhales sharply under me and rolls me over as he jumps from the bed, frantically searching for his clothes. It must be a trick of the light, or my dazed state, that he seems to move in fast forward, saying 'shit' the whole time. I would have laughed right out if part of my brain was not fearing for my life. Prison orange is hardly my color and; even though this man sized child could easily break me in half; in the eyes of the law he's decidedly underage.

'I can't let you face him alone, Clark.'

'I don't think you should go anywhere near him right now, Lex. I-I'll take care of it.'

'What are you going to do, lie? That's my department.'

A moment's glare was his only answer. One of the maids was timidly knocking on the door.

'I'm on my way! Let him in, don't let him up here!'

'Oh, god...'

'How's his sense of smell, Clark? I'm pretty sure we smell quite obviously of sex.'

Clark went white as a sheet, looking his age for once.

'Don't worry, baby.' I said as I put on my own underwear and robe. 'Will you come see me in jail?'

His face started scrunching up. If he cried, I would really lose it.

'I'm just kidding, Clark. It's gonna be alright. I need you to stay calm for me, ok? We don't want your dad to see you cry and think that I hurt you in any way.'

His sweet face composed, but his eyes welled up.

'He won't let me see you again.'

'We'll figure something out.'

'I don't wanna lose...' He stopped, insecure, suddenly realizing who he was speaking to. How could he be sure if this really meant anything to me, considering my name? I controlled my cruel streak and patted his arm reassuringly.

'Nothing will be lost. I care about you too much to let go.'

'Lex...' He tried to turn away so I would not see the lone tear that finally escaped from his eyes. I gave up all pretense of coolness for once.

'I love you too, Clark. It's just... a frightening thing to admit.'

An armful of happy Clark, whispering i love you's, is a heady thing. Suddenly sucking up and facing the music didn't seem as onerous a thing as before. We would survive this, we must. The option is unthinkable.

'Stay here. I mean it, no eavesdropping.'

Clark nodded his assent and sat down on the bed.

I took a deep breath, and headed out to face the angry, frightened father of the man I loved with scarcely any hope in my heart, but with enough determination to move mountains. Knowing I would need it too. I had to trust the Kent basic human decency. I had to trust Jonathan's intelligence. I had to count on Jonathan's understanding.

No parent wants to think of their children as having sex, and vice-versa, but there were much worse options than this. Once a person decides to explore their sexuality, there is very little that will stop them. I am disease-free, own a safe, clean home... how did that list go again? I had imagined this moment plenty of times.

'Where is my son, you son-of-a-bitch?'

'He's upstairs, please be calm. He's perfectly alright.'

'I'm going to kill you.'

'Mr.Kent... Jonathan... be reasonable.'

'Is this some sort of sick revenge, Luthor?'

It was hard not to wince at that.

'Jonathan... what happened between us is in the past. I... they're actually among the few good memories of my adolescence.'

Shame, rage and fear warred on the man's face. I tried to look as neutral and non-threatening as possible. It wasn't hard, I was telling the truth after all.

'I... if you hurt... how can I trust you?'

"I think you know. After all, we're having this conversation and nobody ever knew... you didn't go to jail, did you? Nor did anyone ever hint...?' I left the question hanging. Suddenly he couldn't look me in the eye.

'I never meant to hurt you.'

'You never did. And as I recall, I was the one doing the pursuing.'

'Did you...'

'I swear to you I would rather cut off my right hand than hurt a hair on Clark's head. I swear, Jonathan, by the memory of my mother. You know I never swear, and you know that my mother is... was the only thing that was ever sacred to me.'

'He's a baby, Lex... it's...'

'What? Wrong? Illegal? I don't mean to be cruel, Jonathan, but it was all those things ten years ago too. I'm not... What I'm saying is... Please don't ask me to not see him... I c... I care too much.'

It dawned on him that I was telling the bald truth, a rarity. His eyes told me as much.

'Lex... he's my son and I can't approve...'

'I know.' I offered breahtlessly.'

'Dad?' Clark's voice came shakily accross the room.

Jonathan ran to his son, examining him from head to toe in moments. 'Are you alright, Clark? Why didn't you call. Your mother is worried sick. Clark, you're coming home right this instant.'

'Dad, please don't be mad. I swear it's not Lex's fault.'

'That's not important right now. Just... son?'

'Yeah?' Jonathan looked at him meaningfully. Clark spoke up before he could say anything. 'I know what you're going to say, dad. Let me just say, and I know everybody says this, but you know it's true. I'm not a kid anymore, dad. I'm not, and I will do anything I can to still be friends with Lex, even if you forbid it... I have never done anything you didn't want me to, dad, but... please...'

'Son... I' Jonathan looked from Clark to Lex and back. 'We'll have to... come up with some sort of rules. But you will still be grounded for not calling home to say where you were. After that... we'll see.'

'Dad...'

'It's OK, Clark.' I said, tentatively.

'We'll talk more later, son. We have to get back home before your mother calls the police.'

'I'm sorry, dad'

'I do apologize... Mr. Kent.'

'As for you, Lex... I haven't made any decisions yet.'

'I'm not going anywhere. When may I visit Clark, given that he's grounded and all?'

A hard look from Jonathan was his answer.

'I swear I'm not trying to be funny.' I said neutrally.

'Give a call later in the week. Martha must have a say in this too.'

I saw Clark blanch at that.

'What will you tell her?' I asked.

'I don't know.' He sank into a chair. "Son... perhaps we should call her first, tell her where you are. She'll want to see you and hug you... perhaps...'

'Would it be OK if Clark took a quick shower before you go home, Mr.Kent? He was about to when you arrived.' I lied. That must have been the line of thought in Jonathan's mind anyway. The boy must pass motherly inspection. Clark just blushed beet red. So much for keeping them guessing. Jonathan blushed a bit too.

'Yes. I suppose that would be best.'

'Please feel free to use the phone.'

'Yeah.'

'Clark?'

'I'm on my way. I'll be out in no time.'

A few minutes later they were going. I watched the truck drive away with my dearest friend in the whole world. World War III had been averted, if barely, and I was feeling disgustedly pleased with myself. The realization that Clark would be grounded for an unspecified period of time yielded a bittersweet feeling to the morning. At least not all was lost. If I had to cryogenically freeze myself until the boy was 18, even 21, I would without second thought.

A few days wouldn't kill me. Besides, I knew for a fact how good Clark was at sneaking out of the farm.

 

END