Pheromones

Part 1 of a series

By Sahar

Saharaslash@yahoo.com

Fandom: Sentinel

Rating

Pairing


Pheromones
By Sahar


Blair whistled, lugging his backpack higher on his shoulders as he punched the elevator button for the third floor. Yawning, he leaned against the wall, resting on his backpack, and closed his eyes. God, he was tired, and it had been a loooong day. On top of teaching a class, attending a journal club, and stopping by the station to check in with Jim, he'd gotten roped into helping Alice on a research project. Granted, it was a pretty interesting research project, as far as those things went. She'd had samples of human pheromone perfumes from various companies, and he'd agreed to be one of her subjects, letting her hook him up to various equipment while she tested out each of the products.

If her smirking had been any indication, he must have given very good responses. Or maybe she'd just notice the bulge in the front of his jeans.

Hey, he couldn't help it. He had a VERY active libido.

The elevator drifted to a halt, and the doors opened. Pushing himself off the wall, he swaggered into the hallway and grabbed his keys from his pocket. He didn't get a chance to slide the key into
the knob before the door opened, revealing the large, solid figure of Detective James Ellison.

"Hey!" Blair took a step back, surprised, then smiled and pushed forward, moving past Jim and dropping his pack to the floor so that he could slide out of his coat. "How was work?" He hung the jacket on the coat rack, then realized Jim hadn't answered him and was standing in the doorway, the door wide open, staring at him rather oddly. "Uh, Jim? Everything okay, man?"

Jim's nostrils flared, and he kicked the door closed before moving forward, advancing on Blair.

"Hey, man." Blair stumbled backward, the hair on the back of his neck rising, and stopped when he bumped into the edge of the kitchen isle. "What's going on?" The look on Jim's face was... well... strange. Focused. Intense. Almost primal. "Is, uh, something wrong?"

Jim pressed up against him and took a long, deep breath. Blair stood rock solid still, looking up at Jim, finding himself staring into large, dark pools in Jim's normally icy, blue eyes. The pupil's were completely dilated, and Blair swallowed, wondering if Jim had ingested something that had screwed up his senses... done THIS to him, whatever THIS was. He tried hard not to let the thundering of his heart send his breathing out of control. Jim wasn't right. There was something very, very wrong with the sentinel, and it was scaring the shit out of him.

"Jim, man, what -- Whoa!" He slid away when he felt Jim's hands sliding beneath his flannel shirt, ruffling the curly hair on his stomach. "What the hell is going on with you, man? Jim, come on," he backed up toward the refrigerator, "listen to me. I --"

His throat tightened and his mouth went dry when Jim was suddenly *there,* in front of him, pressing against him, his arms on either side of Blair, trapping him against the cool refrigerator door.

"L-Look, I...I'm flattered, but --" Oh, God, Jim's hands were suddenly on the front of his jeans, pressing hard into him, fondling him, and he felt himself going hard beneath the touch. "I'm not
into... I like..." and Jim's fingers slid up, unfastened the button of his jeans, "...women. I like women, Jim. I don't..." then pulling down his zipper, and his cock jerked, almost falling out of the flap of his boxers. "Jim, no... listen." He jumped when Jim's warm, firm hands slid inside the flap of his boxers and grabbed his cock, holding it, rubbing it, making it grow harder and harder until... Oh, God. "Jim, I... God, oh God, Jim, I---"

He'd never slept with a man. Never. But, this... his tongue turned to mush in his mouth, and words fled from his mind. He knew, somewhere in the distant, rational part of his brain, that he needed to move. He needed to push Jim away, even though a part of him really didn't want to, and that surprised the hell out of him, but he had to, because this would seriously screw up their friendship, and Jim wasn't himself, and...

Oh, God, Jim was sliding off his jeans, and leaning close to him, and burying his face in Blair's neck, and sniffing. Christ, Jim was inhaling him, his scent, like some animal, some primal...

Pheromones! *Shit!* Blair came back to himself, tried to pull away, but the refrigerator stopped his escape. "J-Jim." He brought his hands in front of him and pushed... pushed hard against Jim's
chest... and Jim staggered back. "Listen to me, it's--uugh."

He found himself pushed roughly back against the refrigerator door. Jim was on Blair pushing, his penis bulging, a low growl rumbling in his throat.

"Pheromones," Blair blurted, but then Jim's tongue was in his mouth, filling him, invading. Blair's jeans pooled around his ankles, and Jim's hand left Blair's erection to tug the waistband of his boxers.

Blair's penis was throbbing, pulsing, and he felt his heart beating through every artery. His knees were weak, and the only thing holding him up as Jim pushed his boxers down was the refrigerator.

He had to stop this, and stop it now, but his tongue wouldn't work, and as Jim's hands came back up and grabbed Blair's penis, pumping it, a spasm ripped through Blair, shooting up his spin, and Oh, God, fuck it all. He wanted this. God, he *needed* this..

"Oh, Jesus."

Jim gave another growl, and his hands came up, grabbed fistfuls of Blair's shirt, and yanked him forward. Blair's legs were like Jell-O, and he fell against Jim, but then he was turned roughly, and
flung toward the table, pushed onto his stomach, and Jim was behind him, then on top him, trapping Blair beneath his solid flesh, and his hard cock was pressed against Blair's ass, teasing, pushing, and Blair suddenly needed Jim inside him. He was quivering all over, his own cock hard and throbbing and begging for release, and Jim seemed to sense that, because his hand slid beneath Blair and grabbed his shaft and pumped hard, his thumb working the sensitive skin at the
tip, and Blair's whole body jerked.

Then Jim pushed into him from behind, stretching the skin of Blair's rectum, bringing an unexpected pain. Blair cried out, closing his eyes, almost mad from the dual sensations of Jim pumping his cock and pushing into his ass, hard and pulsing. And Jim's shaft hit something inside of Blair that sent a fiery wave of pleasure ripping through him, and he screamed, his nails digging into the wood as Jim pummeled him. In and out. Blair gripped the edge of the table, holding on, bit his lower lip, and spread his legs, then pushed back hard, into Jim, begging, needing, and Jim's thrusts took on even greater power, slamming into Blair hard, 'til the table was moving to their rhythm, squeaking, feeling like it might collapse.

Oh, God, oh God, he was coming, his cock hard and throbbing, but Jim's thumb pressed on the tip of Blair's penis, holding the cum inside, refusing release, until the pain burned, and he felt like
he'd explode, and tears filled his eyes, and he pushed back against Jim, begging for release, and slid his own hand onto Jim's gripping, pulling, and Jim's hand gripped Blair's cock tighter, harder, and pumped again and Blair came, his semen squirting all over Jim's hand and on the table, and dripping to the floor. Then he felt Jim release inside him and heard him give a low growl and, finally, sigh heavily and collapse, spent, on top of Blair.

And Blair went limp, vaguely aware of sliding to the wet, sticky floor with Jim on top of him.

~~~
The End
I'd love to hear what you think