TITLE: Initiation

AUTHOR: SentSlashFan (SSF)

FANDOM: The Sentinel

DISCLAIMER: Petfly, UPN, SciFi Network, etc., own them. I just borrowed them for awhile. No copyright infringements intended. Written for entertainment only, no money, etc., etc.

PAIRINGS: B/JE/S/JT/H/R (the whole gang!)

SUMMARY: The Major Crimes guys initiate Sandburg into their "inner circle."

CATEGORY: PWP

SERIES/SEQUEL: Nope, this is a one-time-only initiation, much to someone's dismay <g>

RATING: NC-17

WARNINGS: Contains some (mild) bondage and multiple partners, but everyone's there 'cuz they wanna be.

ADDITIONAL WARNING/AUTHOR'S NOTE: There are no condoms mentioned here. Feel free to imagine them being used, if you wish, or imagine that those in the Sentinel Universe don't have to worry about STDs, AIDS, etc. Whatever. I know they are vitally important in our universe, but I just wanted to focus on the fun. <g>

AUTHOR'S EMAIL: sentslashfan@hotmail.com

FEEDBACK: Sure

ARCHIVE: Sure, just let me know.

 

******************
Initiation
By SentSlashFan (SSF)
******************

"Are you sure you want to go through with this, Chief?" Jim stood outside the door to Simon’s house, looking pleadingly at his best friend.

Blair rolled his eyes and looked at his sentinel with long-suffering patience. "Yes, Jim, I’m sure."

"It’s not too late to back out, you know. You’re not *really* a member of Major Crimes, I mean, technically—"

"Exactly. That’s why I HAVE to do this. In order for me to truly fit in, I need to be a full member of the group. I’m not a cop, but Simon and the others are offering me this initiation as a way of sort of… *formalizing* my membership. They’ve been great about treating me *as if* I’m one of them… this will make it real, at least to them."

Jim looked at his partner with concern, affection, and… was that a touch of fear?

For the first time, Blair felt a thrill of trepidation zip through his body. Just what did the initiation into the Major Crimes' "inner circle" involve, anyway? Jim hadn’t—couldn’t—tell him. He had hinted that there were some types of sexual behaviors in the ritual, but hey, Blair was open to all sorts of things. Traveling around the world for most of his life, living with his 1960’s-hippie, "free love," live-in-the-moment mom had exposed him to, well, to just about everything imaginable. What could these guys do that would shock him?

Hell, they were probably going to watch some porn flicks, maybe jerk off together, make a bunch of raunchy jokes… Not too different from some of Blair’s experiences during his high school and early college years.

Finally, Jim shook his head, apparently giving in to his partner’s wishes. "Okay, Chief. But don’t say I didn’t warn you."

"Yeah, you warned me, Jim. No problem, man. So, shall we?" He nodded at the closed door.

"Yeah," Jim muttered as he turned and pressed the doorbell.

A moment later, Simon opened the door and waved them in. "Welcome, gentlemen. So glad you could make it." As Blair walked past him, Simon gently placed his hand on the young man’s shoulder. Dropping his voice, he said, "You know you don’t have to do this, Blair."

"Yeah, Simon. Jim’s told me about a million times. Thanks, but I really want to do this."

Simon looked at Jim, then back at Blair. "Okay, it’s settled then." He patted Blair’s shoulder, then spoke to Jim. "Everything’s set up downstairs. You can help him get ready first. I put the supplies in the bathroom."

Jim nodded, his expression serious. "Yes, sir."

Simon nodded back, then turned and silently headed toward the kitchen. A moment later the two men heard the basement door open and close. The sound of Simon’s feet on the carpeted stairs was quiet as he went down to tell the others Jim and Blair had arrived.

Blair bounced up and down on his toes, a grin on his face. "Okay, Jim, let’s get ready!"

Jim rolled his eyes and led his friend to the bathroom.

As they entered, Blair looked around, curious. There were things not unexpected, given the hints about sexual activities: soap, shampoo, towels, a razor and shaving cream. He had not anticipated the enema that was laid out on the large vanity. He gulped quietly. Maybe this was going to be more than just a bit of jerking off among friends. Oh, well, what the hell. He'd try almost anything once.

Jim closed the door quietly and leaned back against it, watching the younger man.

Feeling Jim’s eyes on him, Blair forced a cheerful smile and said, "Well, I guess I’ll get started."

It only took about twenty minutes for Blair to clean himself, inside and out, with his partner’s silent help. When he was finished, he looked around for clothes, but found nothing. Jim must have put them somewhere while he was in the shower. Blair raised an eyebrow as he turned to his partner.

"No clothes, Chief."

"Uh, okay. So now what?" Blair tried not to let his growing nervousness show, even though he knew that the sentinel would be aware of his pounding heart and faster-than-normal breathing.

"Chief, remember that this is voluntary. If you want to stop, at any time, you can just say, ‘End the initiation,’ and everything will be stopped immediately."

"Thanks, Jim. But I’m sure everything will be fine. I trust you." Blair looked up at him, blue eyes glowing with a guide’s complete trust in his sentinel.

Jim sighed and looked away a moment. Then he said, "This way." He opened the door and left the steamy room.

Blair shivered as the colder air in the hallway wrapped around his warm, moist skin. Determinedly, he followed Jim.

They walked into the kitchen, where Jim opened the basement door. He gestured for Blair to precede him. The young man smiled up at the taller man with a confidence he did not feel and moved ahead.

The stairs were carpeted; his bare feet appreciated the relative warmth. As they descended the stairs, Blair saw that it was dark in the basement. The dark increased and surrounded him when Jim shut the door at the top of the stairs.

When he reached the basement floor, Blair blinked, still trying to make his eyes adjust to the dimness. Jim’s hands landed gently on his shoulders and guided him forward. Of course, the sentinel could see in the near-darkness with no difficulty. Not for the first time, Blair found himself wishing for sentinel senses.

He was led across the carpet and through a doorway. The carpet ended at the door; the floor beyond was concrete. He shivered as his feet touched the cold floor and wrapped his arms around his torso. He was starting to feel majorly cold. Maybe this would be his initiation? Having to hang around nude in a cold room; everyone knew he hated the cold. Oh, well, he could handle this.

The creaking of metal brought his head up and he peered into the darkness. Jim pushed him the rest of the way into the room, then turned him and lifted his arms, pushing his arms forward, until Blair’s hands rested against… vertical metal bars? Damned cold metal bars at that.

Jim’s hands skated quickly down Blair’s body, as if he were searching a suspect for weapons. This is dumb, Blair thought. It’s hard to hide weapons when you’re naked. Especially since Jim had been there for the enema--not like he was hiding anything up his ass! Besides, for heaven’s sake, did Jim think Blair would try to hurt him? This was getting weirder and weirder.

After the quick frisking, Jim grabbed Blair’s right arm at the wrist, pulling it behind the young man’s back. Blair flinched at the feel of the cold steel that slid around his wrist as Jim locked one cuff around it. A moment later, Jim moved Blair’s left hand back, positioning it next to his right hand, and snapping shut the second cuff. Shivering, Blair stood there, both hands now secured behind his back, the cold metal brushing against the bare skin of his lower back. He was suddenly very aware of his nakedness and vulnerability.

Jim led Blair over to the other side of the small room and helped him sit on the edge of what appeared to be a cot. It was bare except for a white sheet and a pillow in a white case. No sooner had Blair sat down than overhead lights were suddenly switched on. The lights consisted only of two bright floodlights that were aimed right at where Blair was sitting.

"Dial it back, Jim," Blair whispered, concerned for his sentinel’s sensitive vision. But apparently Jim had been expecting the bright lights to come on; he barely even blinked. He looked at Blair affectionately for a moment, a tiny smile lifting one corner of his mouth, then an expressionless mask dropped into place.

Blair blinked, trying to get his normal eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness. He could see Jim silhouetted against the lights, but could see nothing back beyond the floods. Then Jim stepped back, into the darkness, and metal again creaked, followed by a hollow clanging sound. It sounded almost like the door of a cell closing… Huh? What the… Then Jim had apparently gone through the wooden door beyond the metal bars, shutting it behind him.

Blair gasped, trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Then he reminded himself that disorientation was often used in initiations to keep new members off-balance during the rites. Well, okay, he was definitely feeling off-balance. But he could do this. Just think of it as a new culture, Sandburg. You're an anthropologist; act like one!

He stood up, careful of his balance with his hands cuffed securely behind him, and moved forward, through the brightness of the lights and toward the metal bars.

Peering between the bars, he could see that part of the basement room had indeed been converted into a makeshift cell. The room itself was about twenty by thirty feet. Within this space was an area about ten by fifteen feet that was defined by the vertical metal bars. Horizontal bars ran near the floor and ceiling. The cell door was made of bars as well, with a large, authentic-looking locking mechanism. He pushed hard against it with his shoulder, then turned around and tried to open it with his cuffed hands. It seemed to be locked.

The floor was concrete, as he had noticed before. The cot was simple, made of wood uprights and a thin mattress supported by a horizontal board. No nails or splinters were available to make a weapon or tool. That would have been difficult anyway, given the cuffs securing his wrists. Blair stopped. Wait! I’m not supposed to be trying to escape. I don’t think. Or am I? He shook his head. He needed to figure this out.

There was nothing else in the room except for what looked like a partial room divider. It hid most of the remaining space. Blair could only see what appeared to be built-in cabinets along two of the walls of the room. Probably Simon’s camping equipment he thought weakly. Somehow camping seemed wildly out of place--almost otherworldly--in this strange scenario.

Another shiver shook his slender body. Deciding a "wait and see" policy was best at this point, he lay on the mattress and tried to wrap the thin sheet over himself as best he could. Without use of his hands he had little success. And the thin sheet did little to combat the cold.

Blair lay silently, trying to hear beyond the walls of the room. He could hear nothing. A small voice whispered in his head, "Maybe the walls are soundproofed, so no one will hear you scream." He shook his head vigorously. No. No! Jim and the others would not hurt him. He knew that for absolute certain. Absolutely. Well, he didn’t think they would. No. Another shiver shook his frame; this one was not caused solely by the coolness of the room.

Time passed slowly. He didn’t know how long he waited before he heard the outer door open. Blair awkwardly sat up, trying unsuccessfully to keep the sheet around him, and peered at the figures he could barely discern behind the lights. One, two, three, four, five. Let’s see, Jim, Simon, Rafe, H, and Joel. Okay, finally.

No one spoke as the figure Blair had identified as Jim moved to the cell door. He unlocked the door and opened it. The squeal sounded again, now oddly muted with all the extra people in the room. Jim stepped into the cell, closed the door, which clanged again, and handed the key to one of the shadowy figures beyond. Jim then stood just on the other side of the lights, still hidden in darkness. Blair licked his lips nervously.

"You will put the sheet down. You are not allowed to be covered." His voice was low, even, cold.

Blair looked up at him, then glanced at the other dim figures. He slowly wiggled the rest of the way out from under the sheet, leaving it on the cot. He could feel five pairs of eyes sweeping over his naked body and tried not to shake too much or draw in on himself. Okay, guys, so where’s the movie? The popcorn? The beer? How about the keys to the cuffs?

As Jim moved toward Blair, the younger man saw his partner was now dressed in tight leather pants, a leather vest that hid nothing while accentuating Jim’s well-sculpted muscles, and leather boots. The rich smell of leather washed over Blair, making him feel weak. Oh, god…. The thought was never completed.

"The prisoner is ready to process, sir," Jim said. He was obviously speaking to one of the men behind him, though his eyes never left Blair.

"Proceed." Simon. Blair shivered at the captain's cold tone.

"On your knees." Jim’s icy voice again.

Shaking now, no longer bothering to try to hide it, Blair awkwardly slid off the cot, his hands still cuffed behind him, and knelt before the tall, leather-clad man towering over him. The floor was hard and cold under his knees.

"You wish to be one of us?" Jim asked.

"Yes."

"’Yes, *sir*’"

"Yes, SIR."

"Then you must prove your willingness and ability to serve." Jim said those words reverently, as if they were a solemn vow.

Blair gazed up at Jim, unable to see his expression with the bright floodlights haloing his head. "I am willing to serve." He added hurriedly, "Sir."

"Very well. We shall test your willingness and your ability. Stand." Jim reached one hand out, cupping Blair’s elbow, and helped him stand up. He dropped his hand again, once Blair stood before him.

Blair gasped and blinked as Jim reached out and stroked the captive man’s cock. Something--the smell of the leather or the strangeness of the situation or his friend’s nearness—had already affected him; his cock was semi-hard before Jim even touched it. Now, at the tender strokes, it hardened fully. It seemed eager to respond to Jim’s fondling.

Well, okay, Blair could handle this. He had no problems with sexual activities, regardless of the other person’s gender. Not that he’d done much with men, but he had thought about it. Especially he had thought about Jim. The thought shot a wave of heat and passion straight to his cock, which was now rock hard and throbbing. Blair closed his eyes, breathing heavily through his mouth. Oh, god, what was Jim going to do?

His question was answered a moment later. Jim slipped something—leather, Blair thought — around the base of his cock, securing it snugly. He groaned as he realized what this meant. He was going to undergo some kind of sexually stimulating or arousing experience but not be allowed to have release. This was going to be, uh, interesting.

As soon as the cock ring was in place, Jim dropped his hands to his side. Then the icy voice returned. "Back on your knees."

With a supporting hand from Jim, Blair returned to his knees. As his eyes became even with the top of Jim’s pants, Blair saw the large bulge behind the supple leather. He licked his lips in anticipation. Excitement barely controlled, he looked up at his sentinel, trust and need and the desire to please shining in his eyes.

Jim swallowed, controlling his desire with effort. He reached down and slowly opened the top of the tight leather pants. His cock, which had been straining against the restrictive material, thrust out into the space between them.

The tip bobbed near Blair’s lips. A slight smile turned up the corners of his mouth as he looked first at the weeping cockhead inches from his face, then up at his sentinel’s face. Jim’s need was naked on his face.

"Suck me," he commanded.

That was all the encouragement Blair needed. He leaned forward, letting his tongue touch the glistening pre-come on the tip of the cock. He moaned as his sentinel’s flavor exploded across his tongue. His eyes at half-mast, Blair slid his lips over the cockhead, pulling Jim into his mouth. As the large cock filled his eager mouth, Blair moaned again. The vibrations in Blair’s mouth, amplified by the sentinel’s extraordinary sensitivity, caused a shudder to go through the large man’s body. Jim rested his hands on his partner’s head, his fingers caressing the silky curls.

As his mouth provided warmth and moisture and stimulating pressure to Jim’s twitching cock, Blair’s tongue provided contrasting sensations. He licked up and down the shaft, occasionally sweeping over the sensitive head and tucking the tip of his tongue into the slit. The liquid seeping from the cock filled his mouth like the sweetest honey. He had never imagined that he would have the chance to suck his partner's cock; this was an incredible gift!

Jim was standing before him, his head back, his mouth open, and his breathing ragged; he was balanced on a fine edge. Blair looked up at the man, thrilled that he could cause him such obvious pleasure. Wanting to please Jim as much as possible, Blair pulled the full length of Jim’s cock into his mouth. With a cry, Jim clutched Blair’s head tightly and thrust forward, shooting his hot semen down his partner’s throat in three long, hard thrusts.

Blair continued to suck and lick Jim's cock, gently easing his friend through the waves of his orgasm. Jim stood, unmoving except for tiny trembles now and then, as he recovered. Finally taking a deep breath and opening his eyes, Jim softly stroked Blair’s cheek. Looking up happily, Blair allowed the softening cock to slide out from between his lips.

Jim knelt down and kissed Blair gently, holding his face between strong hands. He looked at his partner, affection softening his expression. One final kiss, and Jim released him, then stood and moved back. His hands quickly tucked his cock into the leather pants.

Jim moved toward the four figures and took the bottle of water one offered him through the bars. The tall man knelt next to Blair, offering a drink. After a sip, Blair smiled at him and Jim rose again.

"Very well, you have shown your willingness and ability to serve your partner. You must also prove you are willing to serve your superior." Jim moved back as Simon unlocked and entered the cell.

Blair swallowed and blinked. He had actually forgotten about the others in the room while he had pleasured his partner. Then, realizing he was expected to answer, he said, "Yes, sir."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simon, clad in leather like Jim, moved in front of the kneeling man, looming over him. Blair looked up into the man’s face and was shocked to see the aching need and desire in Simon’s eyes. Simon wanted him! Blair’s cock, still rock hard and throbbing within its leather prison, twitched eagerly at the thought.

Enthusiastically, the young man leaned forward and nuzzled against the straining leather holding Simon’s cock. He stuck his tongue out and ran it teasingly along the Simon's length, then gently nipped at the cock through the leather. The tall man’s hands shook slightly as he reached down and opened his pants, releasing his erection. Smiling, Blair kissed the tip. Simon sighed with relief at the contact. Encouraged, Blair began licking the shaft from where it emerged from the curly, stiff hairs at the base of Simon's belly, along its length to the tip. Dipping the stiffened end of his tongue into the slit, Blair savored the taste of the captain. Simon began moving, making little thrusting motions with his hips.

Blair opened his mouth and let the captain’s thick, heavy cock slide in. Simon groaned and forced his knees to lock so he would not fall down. Pleasure was shooting from Blair’s active, questing tongue, straight into Simon’s body. As the kneeling man began sliding his head forward and back, stroking the cock with gripping lips and a devilishly talented tongue, Simon cried out. He grabbed Blair’s hair, holding his head in place and shoving hard into his mouth.

Blair tried not to gag as the captain’s cock was repeatedly shoved deep into his throat. He concentrated on opening and relaxing his throat. Before long, he felt Simon stiffen, then sensed the throbbing in Simon's cock as he shot his seed into Blair’s willing throat.

Several waves of extreme pleasure washed over the captain, leaving him sated and feeling weak. He pulled out of Blair’s mouth and stepped back. He took a couple deep breaths, then said, "You have shown your willingness and ability to serve your captain. Now you must show your willingness to serve your colleagues." After a smile and a gentle caress of Blair's cheek, he turned and moved shakily out of the cell, which one of the others had unlocked, straightening his clothing and fastening his pants over his softening cock.

Jim moved into the cell, holding the bottle of water. He smiled at Blair, then knelt down and gave him another kiss. Blair grinned at him, and swallowed some of the offered water. Sucking other guys off was thirsty work!

"You all right, Chief?" Jim asked softly.

"Yeah, Jim. I’m fine." Blair smiled back at his Blessed Protector. "Floor’s kinda hard on my knees, though."

Jim reached over and grabbed the pillow from the cot. He helped Blair rise enough so Jim could slide the pillow under his knees.

"Thanks, man."

Jim smiled, rose, and turned, leaving Blair kneeling under the hot lights. Blair was again aware of his naked body, his bound hands, his vulnerability, and his aching cock, pointing straight out in front of him and begging to be touched. He moaned slightly.

Joel entered the cell next. Like Jim and Simon, he was wearing leather. He smiled at the young man kneeling before him. He did not uncover his erection right away; rather, he stroked Blair's hair and gazed affectionately at him. Bending over, Joel softly kissed Blair's lips. As Joel stood up again, Blair ran his tongue over his lips, enjoying the lingering sense of Joel's kiss and anticipating bringing pleasure to this man who had been so kind to him on many occasions.

Joel stroked his own cock through the leather, then opened the pants. As the top slid down, Joel's erection showed itself, hot and thick and dribbling pre-come, throbbing with desire. The scent of sex and leather wafted across Blair's nose, making his cock ache.

Smiling, Blair leaned toward the big cop. He gently placed a series of kisses on the sensitive head, bringing forth low mutterings and groans from the detective. Joel grabbed one of the nearby cell bars, hanging on tightly to maintain his balance. Blair continued lavishing Joel's cock with kisses, adding long strokes with his tongue between kisses. Then he turned his head and nuzzled the heavy sac under the hard, glistening cock. Joel cried out incoherently as Blair sucked first one of his balls, then the other, into his mouth. His tongue encircled and caressed them, then he released the sac and concentrated on the twitching cock again. Blair had barely sucked the length into his mouth before Joel came, a harsh cry of joy breaking out of him.

Joel remained standing there, hand clutching the bar, head thrown back, mouth slack in the lee of the wave of pleasure. Finally, he reached down and stroked Blair's hair, pulling his cock from the mouth still holding it. Blair smiled beatifically at him. Joel chuckled, then said to the others, "He has shown his willingness and ability to serve me." Reaching down to pull up his leather pants, Joel stood, fastened them, and then left the cell.

Again, Jim entered and offered Blair a drink of water. He left as Blair was turning his attention to his next guest. Blair's eyes widened when he caught sight of the man. Henri was dressed in leather pants, but his chest was criss-crossed with chains and strips of leather that showed off his muscular physique. Blair's breath caught in his throat and arousal washed through him again. His aching cock yearned to be touched; he wanted, needed, to come so badly!

Henri entered the cell and walked around the kneeling man. He was breathing heavily and seemed incredibly aroused. The chains highlighting his chest and abdomen glittered under the bright lights, shifting as he breathed. The tight pants accentuated H's ass and thighs, making Blair quiver with need.

Finally, H stopped in front of Blair. He reached down and tilted Blair's chin up until the dark blue eyes were gazing into his dark brown eyes. He smiled and said, "Hey, Hairboy."

Blair smiled at the affectionate nickname. He felt H's fingers slip over and through his hair. The tall man again walked around him, then he knelt behind Blair. H leaned forward, fingering the shoulder-length silky curls, inhaling the scent of the young man's hair, and sighing with pleasure. He bent his head down, lightly kissing Blair's shoulder, where the curls brushed against the soft skin. One hand slid around Blair's body and reverently touched the hair sprinkled across the slender chest. H moaned at the sensation. Blair quivered in sympathy and reflected need.

Jim cleared his throat, apparently warning Henri.

"Yeah, man, I know, no touching below the neck. He just looks and feels so good." Henri's voice was thick with arousal.

Henri stroked the silky hair again, then stood. With one hand he took a long lock of Blair's hair. With his other, he freed his straining organ. Blair gasped, shocked and somehow incredibly titillated when he realized what H was going to do. Apparently, the "Hairboy" nickname was more than a randomly chosen moniker. He grinned, then closed his eyes and focused on the sensations brought about by H's hands in his hair and the sounds of Henri's delight.

Wrapping the long, thick, curly strand of hair around his cock, Henri sighed in utter pleasure. He had wanted to do this for so long. And now his cock was surrounded by the silky hair that had teased him for so many months. He smoothed the hair around the shaft of his erection, then started moving forward and back, just enough to stimulate the sensitive skin. One hand held the hair and his erection as his cock stroked through Blair's hair. The other caressed the remaining locks, smoothing them, carding through them, letting the silky strands tumble around his fingers.

Blair's body trembled as he felt Henri's arousal increasing. He had never been with anyone who had a thing for hair before, and was surprised at how much it turned him on to have H fucking his hair. He had only a moment's notice before H gasped and shot his seed into Blair's hair. Long, supple fingers stroked it in, delighting in the sensation of the sticky fluid coating the silky hair.

Finally, H pulled his cock from the caressing mass of hair. He tucked his softening organ back into his pants and fastened them, then moved to kneel in front of Blair. He smiled tentatively at the young man, his smile strengthening as Blair grinned at him. H looked down at Blair's bobbing cock, swollen and dripping with need.

He looked back at Blair's face. H's voice was soft. "Won't be much longer, buddy. And thank you. I've wanted to do that for so long." He planted a light kiss on Blair's lips, then stood. More loudly, he said, "He has shown he is willing and able to serve me." Winking at his friend, H left the cell.

A moment later, Rafe was standing before the kneeling man. His eyes glittered and his skin was flushed. His arousal was obvious. Rafe wore leather, too, but his outfit was made entirely of leather strips that were woven in intricate designs and left nothing to the imagination. His chest was covered with a fine web of dark leather that made his skin glow in contrast. The muscles of his arms were highlighted by bands of leather laced around them. His hips and lower abdomen were encased in braided strands of leather that looped back and forth, drawing the viewer's attention to the impressive erection that stuck out between them.

Blair stared hungrily at the dark red cock that was waving in his face. He licked his lips and tried to move forward to kiss it. But Rafe stepped back, out of Blair's limited range. He moved around behind the restrained man, eyeing his body critically, taking in the slim build, the sturdy muscles, the gorgeous ass, and the quivering cock.

He growled deep in his throat, then leaned down and licked the top of Blair's shoulder. Before Ellison could complain, he moved his tongue to Blair's neck, tracing up his jawline, then to his ear. The seeking tongue swiped over and around Blair's ear, causing the kneeling man to moan and tremble in need. When Rafe reached into the sensitive ear with his tongue, Blair almost collapsed from the strength of the sensation. Rafe withdrew his probing tongue, not wanting to hurt the young man.

His finger trailed over the skin of Blair's face, tracing the cheekbones, outlining the swollen, oh-so-kissable lips, trailing down his chin and down the long throat. He went down on one knee and kissed Blair deeply. His tongue, which had promised much when caressing Blair's ear, delivered much in the kiss. By the time Rafe pulled away, Blair was breathing heavily. His mouth remained open, his eyes closed. He looked so goddamned fuckable!

No longer able to wait, Rafe stood and placed his cock between Blair's lips. The young man eagerly sucked the hot, hard organ into his mouth. Rafe moaned, holding Blair's head lightly as he was pleasured. He tried not to move in and out of the hot mouth, instead letting Blair's tongue stroke and stimulate his throbbing cock. Finally he could wait no more, and started thrusting into Blair's mouth. The bound, kneeling man opened his mouth and throat as best he could, letting Rafe fuck his mouth.

When Rafe came, with a cry and a shudder, Blair swallowed as quickly as possible, letting the hot fluid slide down his throat. Rafe stood there without moving for a moment, then withdrew. After smiling at Blair, he leaned down and gently bit the skin under Blair's chin, over the throbbing artery in his neck. Blair moaned piteously, leaning toward his tormentor. Rafe kissed the spot he had nipped, then straightened. Looking fondly at his friend, he spoke so the others could hear him. "He has shown that he is willing and *very* able to serve me." He grinned and winked at Blair, then moved from the cell.

Jim entered the small area again. He helped Blair to his feet and offered him another drink of water, which was gratefully accepted. Kicking the pillow away and tossing the bottle to a corner of the cell, Jim placed his hands on Blair's shoulders. He looked down into the trusting, glowing blue eyes and said, "Your partner, superior, and colleagues have all found you willing and able to serve. There is but one more thing you are required to do. Our partnership is of utmost importance. You are the junior partner. As such, you must show your willingness to submit to your senior partner."

Blair's eyes widened at that. Did Jim mean…?

Jim nodded, almost imperceptibly. Then he continued. "Are you willing to submit?"

Without hesitation, Blair answered, "Yes, sir." His body felt as if it would either collapse or explode. Or maybe both. He was hot--when had he stopped feeling cold? He couldn't remember--his cock was so full he feared it would burst, and his need for completion was an almost palpable thing. He needed release, and needed it badly.

Jim smiled and held his gaze for a long moment, finally turning to the others. "He has agreed to submit."

"Very well," said Simon.

Blair watched curiously as the other men turned and moved toward the room divider. They pushed it aside, revealing a huge platform-type bed. There was a brass headboard and footboard, and numerous wrist and ankle restraints attached at strategic places. Blair's cock twitched at the sight. Lamps on either side of the bed were turned on, and the harsh floods over the cell were extinguished, leaving Blair and Jim in the soft glow of the lamps. Numbly, Blair felt Jim guide him toward the cell door and over to the bed.

The handcuff was unlocked from around Blair's left wrist, and Jim helped him lay on the bed. Then the tall detective gently pulled Blair's hands toward the headboard. The cuffs were threaded through the bars of the brass headboard, then snapped around Blair's wrists again.

Confused as to why he was still being restrained, Blair looked at his partner. Jim had a bit of a twinkle in his eyes as he saw Blair's confusion. He also practically glowed with desire. Blair gasped at the strength of Jim's wanting, feeling his own overly-aroused body vibrate in sympathy.

"You will now show your willingness to submit to your partner," Simon intoned.

"Yes sir," Blair responded, though his eyes never left Jim's face.

Jim climbed onto the bed, pushing Blair's legs apart as he moved. Blair helped, moving his thighs as far apart as possible. He was breathing heavily, wanting Jim inside him, yearning for him in a way he had never dreamed possible.

Jim looked down at his partner, taking in the flushed skin and heaving chest, the glistening eyes and swollen lips. Blair was ripe for the taking, and Jim intended to take what was so freely offered.

Leaning over the bound man, hands resting on the bed on either side of Blair's chest, Jim bent and kissed him, his tongue probing and exploring, sucking and stroking, until Blair was gasping for breath.

"Please, Jim…" he said, sentinel-soft.

Jim smiled, then moved so that he could lick and suck at the peaked nipples poking through the fuzzy mat of chest hair. He teased and twitched the nipple ring with his tongue, enjoying Blair's helpless moans.

Slowly, he worked his way down, kissing, nipping, sucking, and licking Blair's hyper-sensitized skin. As he neared the weeping cock that waved frantically between their bodies, anxiously trying to touch or be touched, he looked at his partner's face and smiled at him. Blair was lying under him, back arched, panting with need. His eyes silently begged Jim to touch his cock.

Happy to comply with the request, Jim lowered his head and licked the head of Blair's cock. Blair cried out, pain and pleasure, need and desire blending together in overwhelming sensations that swamped out rational thought.

Jim tenderly took Blair's cock into his mouth, echoing the loving, caring stimulation Blair had so eagerly given his friends. Blair moaned, trying to push into Jim's mouth, seeking release even though he had to know that the cock ring would prevent it.

Not able to wait any longer to claim his partner, Jim rose to his knees. He lifted Blair's legs until they were bent over the young man's body. Simon and Rafe, who were standing with H and Joel on either side of the bed, gently took Blair's legs, sliding them over Jim's strong, broad shoulders.

After greasing his cock with the lube H had handed him, Jim loaded some of the cool liquid onto his fingers. He reached out for Blair's cock, stroking it softly, teasingly, lovingly. His fingers slid down, surrounding and caressing Blair's balls, then slipping down to his puckered opening.

He circled the tight ring of muscles with his fingers, spreading the lube and feeling Blair relax slightly. He bent down and licked the opening, feeling Blair arch into his touch and hearing him cry out in surprise and need.

Then he moved his head back from Blair's body. One finger, then two, slid into the quivering hole, stretching, encouraging, and promising more. When Jim felt Blair was ready, he moved into position.

As the head of his cock pressed gently against the entrance to Blair's body, the bound young man trembled in need. Jim pushed forward, his own need and desire making it difficult not to simply push all the way in, with one hard stroke. But he did not want to hurt Blair. He wanted his partner to enjoy this, to treasure this moment.

And so he moved, bit by bit, pushing insistently but gently, until the head of his cock slid inside Blair's ass. He closed his eyes at the tight feeling of the ring of muscle closing on his cock, behind the larger head. He paused, waiting for Blair's body to accept the intruder. When the young man's muscles again relaxed, Jim pushed again.

Then Blair suddenly relaxed, gasping in pleasure, as he figured out how to accept Jim's cock into his ass.

Encouraged by Blair's acquiescence, Jim pushed, gently at first, then harder as he saw Blair was, indeed, welcoming him. He pushed eagerly, until his entire length was buried in his partner's body. His balls rested against Blair's ass. Jim moaned at the sight of his partner, laid out before him and impaled on his cock.

He pulled back, then thrust in again, firmly, strongly. His body took over, then, his hips snapping forward powerfully, forcing his cock deep into the hot tunnel, then pulling back, ready for another thrust. The stimulation was almost more than he could bear.

Blair whimpered, his head thrashing back and forth and his body straining toward Jim's every thrust. He felt like he was on the verge of passing out. If he couldn't come soon, he thought he might just die. What a way to go. But coming would be so much better…

Jim shoved into Blair's eager body one last time, hard, and came, pumping his seed deep into his partner's body. Jim cried out as ecstasy swept over him. After several waves of the orgasm had broken over him, he sagged slightly, still buried, half-hard, in his partner's body.

As if this was a signal, the other four men, who had been standing silently around the bed, moved onto the mattress. They surrounded the two partners, loving hands stroking sweat-covered skin, voices murmuring quietly.

Blair moaned as someone--Joel?--kissed him deeply. Someone else--Rafe?--was caressing his nipples, sending shocks of pleasure and intense need straight to his cock. Henri was again stroking his hair, planting little kisses around Blair's ears and neck. Simon made Blair cry out as he took the needy man's cock into his mouth. As Blair started shouting his pleasure, Jim began making tiny thrusts in his ass again. Jim altered the angle of his cock a bit, and brushed against Blair's prostate.

Blair cried out in response, almost screaming from the agony/ecstasy of the stimulation. Please, Jim, please! Let me come before I completely lose my mind!

As if Jim could hear Blair's thought, he moved his hand to the base of his partner's cock and released the cock ring. Simon released his mouth from around Blair's cock, replacing it with his firmly gripping hand. Almost immediately, Blair came. His semen splattered over all of them, hot and sticky, as his cock twitched and throbbed. After the globs of liquid stopped pumping from his body, Blair went limp.

They other men stroked him gently for a few minutes, then moved away, smiling. Jim pulled his cock out of his partner's body. After ensuring that Blair was merely unconscious and was breathing okay, Jim sank down next to the young man. He was dimly aware of someone uncuffing Blair's wrists and moving his arms to his sides. Blankets were then draped over the two of them. Jim was asleep before the others had turned down the lamps and left the room.

Some time later, Blair woke up, smiling at the warmth of the body next to him. Who…? He couldn't remember who he was with. Angela? Candace? He reached over and felt, not a soft female shape, but a hard, well-muscled male shape, and the memories washed over him. Jim. Simon and the others. Oh, god. He hadn't dreamed it. He had never believed it was possible to reach such levels of feeling, to feel so damned… *transcendent* from sex. But it had happened. And he wanted it to happen again. And again!

Jim stirred, and his arm moved to surround his partner protectively. "You okay, Chief?" he asked sleepily.

"Oh, yeah, Jim. I'm great. Fabulous!" Blair smiled and snuggled next to his partner. "That was… incredible, Jim." There was silence for a moment, then Blair asked, "So, when can I get initiated again?"

Jim chuckled and held his partner close. Blair smiled again and rested his head on Jim's shoulder. Sentinel and guide snuggled together and went back to sleep.

 


Finis
sentslashfan@hotmail.com