Title: Reclamation

Authors: Creed Cascade and TJ

Fandom: Pirates of the Caribbean

Pairing: Jack Sparrow/Will Turner

Rating: NC-17

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock me upside the head and let me know.

Feedback:
creed_cascade@hotmail.com

Other websites: http://insaneasylum.slashfanfiction.com

Disclaimers: We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You don't ask where we get these strange plots starring mysteriously familiar characters, and we won't tell you that I make no money, only
deliriously happy satisfaction. Very hush-hush.

Summary: Jack finds Will, but not how he expected.


Reclamation
By Creed Cascade and TJ

Jack had promised Anamaria her own ship and he was finally going to deliver. It meant he could finally get that wench off his ship and out of his hair. What better to give her than a pirate ship? They had spotted the smaller ship on the horizon early in the morning and Jack had made a quick decision to raid the ship. Now he was directing his crew in cleaning up the rest of the small skirmishes in the ship.

"Oi, the Captain’s cabin is mine!" Jack called out. After all, the best booty was usually hidden in the Captain's cabin.

Jack shoved the door open, sword ready. It wouldn't be the first time someone had lain in wait for him. The cabin, however, was empty. Jack grinned like a child and began rooting through the dresser. Suddenly, a sound caught his attention and he whirled, hand on the hilt of his sword once more.

He had to squint to see the naked figure crouched in the corner. "C’mon on out mate, we’re looting the ship and unless you want to end up degutted on the end of my sword, ya should surrender..."

The young man crawled out slowly. The chain securing his ankle to the Captain's bed clanked as he moved. He kept his head down, knowing better than to look the man in the face. He only hoped the pirate would make his death quick.

Jack hissed threw his teeth and lowered his sword. He had seen such horrors before and hated it. On the open sea a good woman was non existent and many pirate ships had "entertainment" like this on board. "Listen, boy. My name’s Captain Jack Sparrow. Tell me where the key is to that contraption and we’ll get you outta here."

"J-J-Ja-ck..." the young man stammered, hesitantly looking up. He cringed when he saw that it really was Jack Sparrow. He would rather have stayed with Captain Durgo than have Jack see him like this.

Jack dropped his sword in shock and crouched down immediately in front of Will. "Will?"

"Don't look at me," Will whispered brokenly. He didn't want Jack to know the things Durgo had done to him. He didn't want Jack to know he'd been the Captain's whore. He'd rather Jack run him through with his sword and leave him here with the rest of the filth...

Jack wanted to know how Will had gotten here. He wanted an answer to a lot of questions, but obviously he had to get the boy out of here. He took off his jacket and held it out in front of Will. "Put this on and tell me where the key is Will."

Will took the offered coat and slipped it around his shaking body. "Durgo had it on him," he whispered. "He always kept it on him."

Jack picked up his sword and reached out to pat Will on the cheek. "I’ll be right back, luv." He walked out of the cabin and saw that Durgo’s crew were either being tied up or chucked overboard if they were dead. "Bring me Durgo!" he shouted out.

Anamaria shoved the bound pirate forward, laughing when he stumbled. "Here he is, Jack," she said. "Want me to make him walk the plank?"

"Not just yet," Jack said and kicked Durgo in the stomach. "First he has to give me a key, then we’ll see if it works."

"Found my little whore, did ya?" Durgo gasped, doubled over. "Boy sucks like a dream."

"Where did you get him?" Jack growled.

"Raided a ship. Took him and his woman. She didn't last long, though."

"The woman is dead?" Jack already knew she was, but he had to confirm this. "What was her name?"

"Yeah, she's dead. Didn't even make it through my whole crew. Boy kept screamin' for her. Called her Elizabeth."

Jack winced and then his face went flat. "Strip him and find a key!" he demanded. "Walking the plank is too good for him. I want him degutted and left alive onboard for the seagulls to eat his guts..."

"I thought the ship was going to be mine," Anamaria said. "I don't want his carcass stinking it up." As she spoke, two of Jack's crew began stripping the man. They came across the key in one of his pockets and threw it to Jack.

"Then hang him over the side, but I want him to suffer," Jack spat at Anamaria and scooped up the keys. "Don’t give me your whining today, woman."

She saw the look on Jack's face and wisely backed off. Something had upset her Captain and she had a feeling it had to do with the whore Durgo had mentioned. If she were right, then it was none other than Will Turner shackled in the Captain's quarters. No wonder Jack was ready to kill.

Jack turned and stalked off towards the Captain’s quarters. He busted in and quickly went to Will’s side. "I’m getting you out of here, savvy?"

"Leave me," Will said softly. He felt torn in two directions. He wanted to go with Jack, wanted the safety and shelter that he knew Jack was offering. But he also knew he wasn't worthy. He was foul now. Durgo and his crew had made sure of that.

"Give me your leg," Jack demanded and when Will didn’t listen to him, he reached out and pulled Will’s leg to him. He worked the key into the lock and popped the rusty hinges open. He would carry the boy out of here if he had to.

Will whimpered when Jack pulled him close and freed his leg. Whenever Durgo freed him, it always meant pain. He knew Jack wouldn’t hurt him but Durgo's conditioning was still too fresh. "Please..." he begged. "Don't... I'll make it good for you... I know how now. You don't have to hurt me..."

Jack pulled the shaking boy into his arms. "Shush now, luv. I’m not interested in that," Jack whispered to him.

"I'll make it good, Jack," Will continued to whisper as Jack held him. "You won't ever have to punish me. You won't ever have to ha-ha-hand me out."

"Shush now," Jack cooed and rocked Will. The boy had obviously been raped beyond count. He pulled a blanket off of the bed and wrapped it around Will. "We’re going to go back to the Black Pearl now. We’re going to go home."

"Can I stay with you?" Will asked desperately. "You won't give me away, will you?"

"I won’t let you away from my side," Jack whispered back to him. He took him out onto deck, keeping him shielded against his side. "I want Durgo’s entire crew gutted, tied to floating barrels and left to the sharks!"

Jacks' crew quickly jumped to obey. They ignored the pleas from the men as they bound them to barrels and sliced them open. They had all seen the huddled form next to their Captain and knew it was young Mr. Turner. They were more than willing to make these men pay for what they had done.

Jack finally gave in and lifted Will into his arms after the boy stumbled for a second time. "They’re all dead now, Willie. Every single one of them."

Will shook in Jack's arm and gripped him tightly around the neck as he was carried to the Pearl. He closed his eyes, not wanting to see the faces of the crew as they looked at Durgo's whore. He told himself he was lucky it was Jack that had found him. He knew Jack wouldn't keep him chained to his bed, even if he did fully expect him to warm it.

<><><><><><>

Jack had personally cleaned and attended to Will’s wounds. He had dressed the boy himself in some of his own clothes and now he was trying to get him to eat. Of course that was easier said than done. Will seemed to be stubborn enough not to eat the food on the plate before him.

"C’mon, luv. Eat just a little bit for me?" Jack purred, leaning in a little closer.

"Please," Will finally begged. "I'm so hungry. Don't torture me like this." He longed to eat the food laid out before him but harsh lessons had taught him never to do so, even if told to. Durgo fed him by hand. Any sustenance was at his hand or not at all...

It took Jack a bit to clue in and finally he picked up a piece of fish, holding it between his fingers for Will. "That better?"

Will leaned forward and carefully took the food from Jack's fingers. He made sure to run his tongue over them to clean away any traces left behind. Durgo tended to only feed him a few bites before ordering him to the bed and Will had learned quite quickly to get all he could.

Jack groaned softly as he felt Will’s tone ghost over his fingers. Apparently he would have to hand feed the boy every bite if he wanted him to gain back all the weight he had lost. That really was a frightening thought because Will had been lean the last time he'd seen him. He grabbed some semi-fresh bread and broke a bite size piece off.

"You’re gonna eat as much as you want," Jack said and then when Will looked confused he added. "It’ll make me happy."

Will took the food gratefully, again licking Jack's fingers clean. "Thank you, Sir," he said after he'd swallowed the bite.

"You don’t have to call me Sir, pet," Jack said carefully. He picked up bit of roasted bird and held it for Will to eat now.

"Do you prefer Master?" Will asked before taking the meat. Unlike Durgo, he would call Jack Sparrow by whatever title he wished.

"How about Jack? Was always fond of that one."

"Alright," Will said. "But won't your crew mind?" He didn't want to appear disrespectful to Jack in front of his crew. He knew what kind of punishment that would earn him. Jack had promised he wouldn't give him out but Will was still afraid.

"My crew likes you, Willie," Jack said and then brought a piece of cheese to Will’s lips.

"But you're their Captain. I'm just your whore. I don't want it to appear that I'm being disrespectful.. I would never do that to you, Jack," Will told him earnestly.

"You’re not my whore!" Jack snapped.

Will cringed back from Jack, toppling over in his chair and scurrying into the farthest corner of the room. Of course he wasn't Jack's whore. Jack would never want to touch him after Durgo. But if he wasn't for Jack then Will didn't know who he was meant for... Maybe Jack meant to trade him at the next port they came to. Durgo had threatened that several times.

Jack moved carefully as moved in front of Will. He knew the signs of someone who’d been traumatized, having spent time in prison. "You’re my friend, Willie, not my whore."

"Please, Jack... please... I'll be anything you want... anyone you want," Will pleaded tearfully... "Please don't give me away. Please..."

Jack crouched down next to him and opened his arms. Will had to come to him this time. "I won’t give you away, Will. Ever."

"Let me be good to you, Jack," Will pleaded as he slowly moved forward. "He taught me how. I hated it. Every second of it. With him. But I want to please you. Please, Jack, let me please you."

"You please me just by being here, luv," Jack said, wrapping his arms around Will. "I won’t make you do anything you don’t want to."

"He... he forced me..." Will whispered against Jack's chest. "He made me w-w-watch while they... they took Elizabeth..."

"She’s gone," Jack whispered back, stroking Will’s hair. "You survived..."

"They threw her overboard," Will told him. "Like she was nothing. Like she was garbage. I fought him, Jack. Please... you have to believe me... I fought him."

"I know," Jack repeated back to him. "You’re stronger than any one I know."

"He let them..... he let them all..." Will couldn't finish. He had to tell Jack, to let him know what he had done, but he couldn't say the words. He had defied Durgo at first and the man had bound him to the mast of his ship and let his crew have him. By the time they'd finished, Will had barely been conscious.

"I know," Jack said. "That why I ordered them all killed. It doesn’t matter to me, pet... You’re not the only one who’s been through something like that."

Will looked up at Jack then, frowning as he tried to wrap his mind around what Jack was telling him. He clung to him tightly, drawing strength and support from him. Jack had killed the men that had touched him. Jack had killed them all. Will knew he should be horrified at the thought but he wasn't. He was glad the bastards were dead. "Thank you," he said sincerely.

<><><><><><>

By the time it was late enough for bed, Jack pulled off his shirt and yawned dramatically. "Time for bed I think. I usually drink myself into a stupor right about now, but in your honour, I won’t."

"I can fetch you some ale if you'd like," Will offered immediately. He had decided that whatever Jack wanted, Jack would have.

Jack sat on the edge of the bed and tapped the bed right next to him. "Nah, sleep sounds much better to me."

"Alright," Will said. He walked to the end of the bed and settled himself onto the floor. It would be so nice to sleep without the shackle around his ankle. He'd hated that thing. It kept waking him up every time he moved. Now maybe he could get a full night's sleep.

"Willie, luv, you don’t want Captain Jack Sparrow to get all cold and lonely during the night, do you?" Jack asked. He wouldn’t let the boy sleep on the floor. "I won’t try anything. Pirate’s honour…"

Will got up and obediently moved onto the bed, taking the side nearest the cabin wall. "I'm yours, Jack. You can try anything you want with me."

"Here I was just thinking about feeding you until you burst and making sure you sleep as much as you want," Jack said and wrapped his arm around Will’s waist. He told himself he was just doing it in case the boy need physical comfort.

"Whatever you need, Jack. I'll give you whatever you need," Will promised then closed his eyes because he knew it was what Jack wanted at the moment. He promised himself he would show Jack Sparrow that he could please him. He just had to bide his time...

Jack eyes snapped opened and he moaned loudly as a warm heat enveloped his cock. He looked down to see Will’s head bopping up and down in his lap. Will felt Jack awaken and took him all the way inside his mouth until his nose was buried in the wiry hair at Jack's groin. He moved his tongue along the underside, just like he'd been taught, wanting to bring Jack as much pleasure as possible. This was the first time he had ever willingly done this and he was surprised when he felt none of the revulsion he normally did.

If Jack had been a stronger man, he would have been able to stop Will with some sort of profound action or words. But all he could do now was groan and bring his hands up to Will’s hair to caress his head. He’d did want to do anything too rash, he told himself. After all, the boy was still so damn sensitive.

Feeling Jack's hands on his head, Will moaned softly and began to speed up. Jack wasn't pushing him away and he wanted to thank him for that. This was all he had left to give and he was going to give it to Jack.

"Will, luv…" Jack moaned breathless when he finally came.

Will swallowed the thick seed down, never once taking his mouth from Jack's cock. He continued to lick and nuzzle the softening flesh, enjoying the feel of it in his mouth. He felt the fine tremors that still ran through Jack's body and smiled. He had pleased him.

Jack felt Will continue to suck him and told him, "You can keep doing that as long as you want. Whatever you want, Willie."

"I want to please you," Will said, pulling his mouth away just long enough to get the words out then quickly engulfing Jack's cock again. He wondered if Jack would want to fuck him. Thinking he might not want to after Durgo, Will decided to stick with using his mouth.

Jack wasn’t sure whether or not Will was hard. He doubted it, but if he was hard, he would take care of him. He wanted to take care of Will every way now. He’d loved the boy from almost the first time he’d witnessed his stubborn pride and morals. "You want me to take care of anything for you, lad?"

Will looked up at him, confused. He didn't know what Jack was talking about. He was there to take care of Jack, not the other way around. Frowning, Will didn't reply, unsure what to say.

"Are you hard?" Jack asked softly.

"A... a little," Will admitted. Durgo had enjoyed forcing him to hardness then telling him what a whore he was for enjoying it. He wasn't sure if Jack would be sickened by him or not.

"Would you like to cum?" Jack asked, not making a move to touch Will other than caress his face. "It’s okay if you don’t right now."

"Will you think I'm a whore?" Will asked. He left Jack's erection, studying his new Master's face.

"You’ll never be a whore to me," Jack whispered. "I’d never kiss a whore..." Jack reached out and held Will’s head still as he kissed him on the lips. It wasn’t a passionate kiss, but rather a careful one as he gagged Will’s reaction... To go from a new groom to widower and sex slave would unhinge any man.

Will whimpered when Jack kissed him, enjoying the odd feeling of the man's strong tongue in his mouth. Thankfully kissing was something Durgo never had time for. The only other person to kiss him had been his Elizabeth... and she was nothing like Jack.

"Would you get mad if you said I loved you?" Jack told Will when he pulled away. "I’m just a sentimental ol’ fool."

"You can't love me, Jack," Will told him sadly. "I... after what he did... you just can't..."

"I can… I do," Jack told him... "I loved Elizabeth too, just not the way I love you."

"She was lucky," Will told him. "She got away in the end. The sharks were kinder to her than those bastards ever would have been."

Jack saw unbearable pain flicker in Will’s eyes. Elizabeth Swann had been the great love of the boy’s life and he knew he’d never be able to live up to that, but he could help Will. "You’ll have a home here as long as you want it, Willie," Jack told him. He hoped that with a little time, the boy would heal.

"I'll never leave you again," Will told him. "Not until the day the sea takes me."

<><><><><><>

It had been a few days since Will had been taken on board. He was permanently attached to Jack’s side like he was the man’s shadow... He also was wearing Jack’s clothing since he didn’t have some of his own. Will still ate out of Jack’s hand and woke the Captain up each morning with a blow job.

"Will, what do you say about going up on deck with me today?" Jack asked as his fingers were licked clean once again. "Some of the crew said they'd like to see you."

Will was torn between wanting to say no and knowing he shouldn’t say no to anything Jack wanted. A knot of fear worked up in his belly at meeting the crew, even though Jack said he wouldn’t share him. Will decided not to risk speaking, but decided to do what worked for him. He leaned over and started to nuzzle Jack’s cock through his pants. Whenever he was uncomfortable, he started to do this.

"Will, luv, they won't hurt you," Jack told him, recognizing Will's reaction for what it was... "I would never let them. They just want to see for themselves that you're getting better."

"M’ not getting better," Will mumbled and rubbed his cheek against the now noticeable bulge in Jack’s pants. "We could stay here and I could…"

"You are getting better, luv," Jack told him. "You're gaining back some of the weight you lost and most of your injuries have healed. If you don't want to, I won't force you, Will. I told you that when I first brought you here. I won't force you into anything."

No matter what Jack said, he knew the man wanted him to go outside the cabin. He was the Captain after all and obviously had business to attend to. Jack would have to leave his cabin eventually and Will didn’t want to be left alone... "Could I stay by you?"

"I wouldn't have you anyplace else," Jack told him.

"Can I have your shirt?" Will asked, playing with the material of Jack’s pants. He had a tendency to wear Jack’s clothes after he did. He liked to smell Jack on his clothes...

"We're gonna have to get you some clothes of your own," Jack said as he stripped off his shirt and handed it to Will. If the boy asked him to go on deck stark naked, he knew he'd do it. He'd do anything Will asked him to, the boy just didn't realize it yet...

"Why?" Will asked, slipping the shirt on with a half smile and smelling the fabric with a deep sniff. "We’re pretty much the same size. You could just get more clothes."

"Don't you want clothes of your own?" Jack asked, surprised. He'd never taken Will for one to settle for hand-me-downs when he could have his own things.

"These ones smell like you," Will said quietly, turning his face away. "I suppose if you picked out what you wanted me to wear…"

Jack reached out and gently turned his face back toward him. "If it's my clothes you want to wear, then you'll wear them. Damn, Will, don't you realize I'd give you the bloody Pearl if you asked for her?"

"Why would I ask for the Pearl?" Will asked. "She’s yours, just like I am."

"I'm not saying that you would," Jack said slowly. "I'm just saying that if you did, I'd give her to you. You... mean a great deal to me, Will Turner."

"Would you buy me the clothes, Jack?" Will suddenly blurted out. "Would you pick them out?" For the first time in months Will had the desire to actually appear attractive to Jack.

"Of course I would. I know just what I'd like to see you in, luv. It makes me hard just imagining you in it."

"What would you like to see me in?" Will begged, his interest now peaked.

"Something black and tight. Open down to your waist so I can see your chest peaking out. I want to see your body outlined by the material... begging for me to take it off..."

"Do you want to fuck me now Jack?" Will purred. He’d wear that and anything else Jack wanted him to.

"Will, luv, give an old pirate a break, huh?" Jack pleaded, his body responding to Will's words in an instant. He wanted nothing more than to take this man to bed and fuck him until neither of them could walk, but he refused to force Will and he simply wasn't sure if Will was ready for this or not.

"You’re not old," Will responded, but backed off at Jack’s insistence. "We can go on deck whenever you want."

"I want you, Willie, don't ever think I don't," Jack told him. "But I want you to want me back... I won't take you if I think you're only doing this because you feel you must."’

"I think… I think I’d like to see the sky again," Will said, obviously avoiding this topic of conversation. "I want to see it aboard the Pearl."

"Then you shall." Jack rose and put on a shirt then took Will by the hand. He moved slowly, knowing it was going to be a shock for the boy to leave the cabin. Apparently Durgo hadn't let him out after breaking him.

Will hid his face against Jack’s shoulder to hide from both the light of day and the stares of the crew. "M-Maybe this was a mistake…" he croaked in a whisper.

"It's okay, luv," Jack whispered. "Do you need to go back? We can, if you want to."

"N-No," Will said. One of his hands reached out to start playing with the trinkets braided into Jack’s hair... It was one of the other things he had started to do almost immediately to comfort himself and it didn’t hurt that he knew Jack loved it.

"Come on then," Jack said. "Let's go up to the helm. I'll even let you steer her if you want..."

Will made sure to keep his face either lowered or hidden against Jack as he made his way to the helm. "I shouldn’t steer a ship like this…"

"Of course you should. A lady like the Pearl deserves a good hand guiding her. I trust you with my ship, Will. Just like I trust you with my heart."

Will’s hand went out to cover Jack’s on the helm. "Why are you acting like this, Jack? Why are you being so…" Nice. Normal. Not so crazy.

"Because you need me," Jack said. "Don't worry, Crazy Jack Sparrow is still in here, but Concerned Jack is running the show right now."

Will turned and smiled at him genuinely. "Are you saying you have different Captain Jack Sparrows living in your head?"

"Oh yes. Several, in fact. You know Crazy Jack and Concerned Jack. I think you've even met Lusty Jack a time or two. Course, there's also, Head-Over-Heels-In-Love Jack. I haven't let you see him yet."

"Are you sure you’re not Crazy Jack right now? Or what about Drunk Jack?"

"Forgot about Drunk Jack. You know him pretty well, too. And no, I'm not Crazy Jack right now..."

"You’re always crazy…" Will said quietly, as close as possible as they’d come to the old banter they used to have.

"That I am, but did you ever think that maybe I'm just crazy for you?"

Will was going to answer when Anamaria came bursting up the stairs. Will had thought that she would have gone onto her own ship, but as he looked out he saw the ship was following closely behind the Black Pearl.

"Well, lookey here! We heard Turner was on deck and I decided to come and investigate myself," she said.

Will took a step back, his hand instinctively going to Jack's and gripping it tightly. He knew in his mind she was no threat but his body reacted instinctively. He glanced fearfully at Jack, hoping his behaviour wasn't embarrassing his Captain.

Jack tightened his arm around Will’s waist. "Anamaria, what did I tell you about coming over here, wench?"

"Oh take it easy, Jack. I just wanted to see the boy. He was in pretty bad shape when you carried him off my ship. Seems to be doing better now."

"Y-You saw me," Will chocked out. "You can leave now." He didn’t like Anamaria... He hadn’t liked her from the first moment she slapped Jack because any woman who slapped Jack had usually been his conquest at one point.

Anamaria threw back her head and laughed. "Good to see he's still got some fire. I was afraid Durgo might have broken him for good." With that, she walked away, leaving Jack and Will alone at the helm.

"She has her ship, why is she still here?" Will asked, his eyes narrowing at her disappearing figure.

"These waters are patrolled. It's safer for both of us to travel together," Jack told him. "Don't worry, luv. We'll be parting company for good in a few days."

"I don’t want her back over here, I don’t want her around you," Will said petulantly. What he didn’t want was anyone to compete for Jack’s affections.

"I'll have Mister Gibbs tell her to stay on her own ship," Jack told him, pleased that Will was displaying such jealousy.

"You’d better," Will mumbled possessively and then turned back in Jack’s arms to hide his face against Jack’s neck.

<><><><><><>

It had been several months since Jack had taken Will aboard the Black Pearl. He was psychically healed, but nowhere near mentally healed. He was still permanently attached to Jack’s side, but at least he was now comfortable around Jack’s crew. On a ship there was not such thing as an idle hand and once Will had started to leave Jack’s cabin with him, he had started to work like the rest of the crew.

Now that they were anchored in the most pirate friendly port in these seas, there was no turning back. His crew both needed and deserved shore leave, plus they had to restock the ship.

Will was nervous about leaving the safety of the Pearl, though he tried not to show it. He had desperately wanted to ask Jack if they could stay behind but he knew his Captain needed a bit of leave as much as the rest of the men did. It was bad enough that Jack was practically shackled to him. Will wasn't going to make him a recluse as well.

Jack made sure to rotate his crew and leave enough able hands on board to protect his Pearl. He was going ashore with the second rotation once the first had reported back that it was as safe as ever in a town full of pirates and whores.

"We’re gonna get you some nice new clothes today," Jack said as he helped Will down into the row boat.

"Sure," Will said nervously as he settled next to Jack. He noticed that Jack had picked the men he felt the most comfortable around to accompany them and he was both grateful and a bit ashamed. He wondered for the thousandth time if he would ever truly be over what Durgo had done to him.

"Just don’t let the Cap’n talk ya into anything too flouncy, Willie lad." one of the crewmen joked with Will lightly. "When given the choice ol’ Cap’n Jack Sparrow will dress like a ruttin’ peacock."

"But he looks good in it," Will replied, laughing along with the men. Jack did tend to dress a bit flamboyantly but Will didn't mind. He was actually looking forward to Jack buying him some clothes. Especially the one outfit he'd described long months ago..

"You just stay close to the Cap’n in that port," the older crewman offered advice with a protective scowl. "I know you’ve been there before, but…"

"Don't worry," Will told him. "I don't plan on leaving Jack's side." Will had been there before and he knew what kind of place it was.

The rest of the relatively short journey was made in silence until the boat hit the shore.. Will had already had this discussion with Jack before they’d left the ship, but he wanted to give Jack a way out as soon as he heard the cooing of the whores and how they preened when they saw Jack.

"I can go with the men if you want to be with one of them," Will said as he watched on particularly buxom whore squeeze her cleavage together. "I know how much you miss it…" Jack was well known for being a drunkard with a fondness for whores.. Will knew that he wasn’t Jack’s whore because he wasn’t even good enough for that and Jack deserved release. Jack only used his mouth and nothing else, despite Will’s early attempts to seduce Jack, but after the first week Will decided he should happy with what Jack was willing to give him.

"Will, we've talked about this," Jack said softly. "Why would I want one of them when I have you?" Jack caressed Will's face gently, wishing he had the words to make Will realize how much he loved him. He would rather spend his time simply talking with Will than bedding one of those women.

As Jack was talking with Will, one of the bolder whores came up to him and cooed as she flounced her skirts. "Jack…"

"Not interested, Imelda," Jack said, not taking his eyes off Will.

"I’ve always been good enough for you before," Ismelda spat. "Listen, the rumours aren’t true, I’m perfectly clean…"

Jack smiled at Will then turned toward the woman. "It's not you, Imelda. I'm with somebody now and I'm just not interested. Now be a good girl and run along."

Ismelda looked with distain at Will then Jack. "You always swished too much not to be a sodomite," she spat and slapped Jack across the face.

Will lunged at the woman, snarling fiercely. Several pairs of strong hands grabbed him before he could reach her and pulled him back, keeping him from killing the whore. "Get out of here," Jack told her, putting himself between her and Will.

"Got your own personal whore now I see," Imelda fumed and backed away in a flutter of petticoats. "Feisty lil’ bugger."

"Touch him again and this *whore* will slit your throat," Will hissed as Jack's men held him back. No one put their hands on his Captain. Not while he still drew breath.

Jack came up to Will and pulled him into his arms, whispering into his ear. "Calm down, luv. Not interested in her."

"She hit you," Will whispered back. "I don't care if you want the whore, but she hit you."

"Women slap Captain Jack Sparrow all the time," Jack told him. "You know that. I’m a bastard."

"Nobody hits you in front of me," Will told him. "Not ever again, Jack."

"Alright, luv," Jack comforted Will. "You okay, or need us to go back to the Pearl?"

"No," Will shook his head. "We can stay. I'm sorry if I made a scene, Captain."

"How about we go visit the tailor now?" Jack asked. "Bet he has all sorts of pretty and flashy things to choose from."

"Yes, Sir," Will replied. He kept his hand on his weapon as they made their way out of the tavern. He was surprised by his sudden flare of protectiveness toward Jack but he understood it. Jack had saved him from a fate worse than death. There was nothing he would not do for his Captain.

The tailor specialized in servicing pirates and had a special knack from not caring where the money that paid for his imported silks, furs and linens came from . They had to go to a second story set of apartments over a salon, but once they got up there, Jack knocked on the door confidentially.

"Jack!" Francis called out loudly and pulled Jack into an enthusiastic hug. "Where have you been, you scallywag?"

"Here and there," Jack responded, patting Francis on the back slightly. "Mostly there rather than here, mind you."

"So I see," the tailor said as he pulled Jack into his shop. "I have missed you, Jack. No man around here even comes close to you."

Francis was dressed in his version of the latest fashion from Paris, which just so happened to include ribbons in his powered wig and high heels. His clothes were also made of light cream silk that was cut tight to frame his body. He was also wearing rouge and lipstick over the top of his powered face.

"I've missed you, too," Jack smirked. "You are such a dirty boy. But I'm afraid we didn't come here to play. My mate needs some clothes."

Francis turned his attention over to Will now. They were now alone since Jack had insisted that Francis was not a security threat and had told the men to wait downstairs. Francis made a tsking sound, "He doesn’t look like much of a pirate…"

"Hey now, my boy's coming along just fine," Jack defended. "Had a bit of a rough time but he's doing better."

"Your boy!" Francis brightened up and stopped making disappointing noises. "Didn’t know you were a father, Jack, though he doesn’t look much like you! What did you knock up one of your whores a few years back? Now we just must get your boy the best…"

"He's not me son!" Jack shouted, a bit louder than he intended to. "He's me..."

"I'm his," Will said softly.

For the first time, Francis made disappointed noises at Jack and moved over to Will. He noticed the boy was far too underfed and cowered for any young man to be. He had the look of someone who had been broken recently and was tottering very close to the edge.. Francis stood in between Will and Jack and narrowed his Kohl outlined eyes at Jack.

"I didn’t take you for that kind of man, Captain Jack Sparrow," he lisped dangerously.

"Hey now, I didn't hurt the lad. He come to me that way, savvy?" Jack said. "This is his first time off the Pearl. He ain't quite hisself yet."

Francis cocked his head and considered Will then Jack. His smile brightened again and he said, "Of course ol’ Jack wouldn't hurt a boy like this. You always were a sucker for a pretty face and hard luck case…"

"He saved me," Will said, his voice still soft and hesitant. "If Jack hadn't... they..."

"Shush now, it’s okay," Francis cut him off. "Trust me I know ol’ Jack is a big softie." Francis came closer to Jack and whispered, "You’d better be careful with that one, Jack." He leaned over and gave Jack a give kiss on the lips. "Though I will miss you…"

Will tensed at the intimacy between the two men. This was the first time he'd seen Jack with another man and it hurt. "If you want... I could... wait outside or something..." he trailed off, unsure what to do. He would not deny his Captain anything he wanted, even if that was someone else in his bed. After all, he knew he wasn't exactly keeping Jack satisfied.

"Oh, didn’t I tell you to shush, pet?" Francis purred with a flamboyant turn. "Just saying good bye to an old friend. Now what sort of pretty, pretty things did you want to get Jack to buy you today?"

"He said he wanted me in black," Will replied, still looking a bit lost. "I don't know what else."

"It’s okay, lamb," Francis said and then turned back to Jack. "Tell me what you had in mind."

"Black and tight," Jack said. "I want to see me boy looking dangerous. Open shirt type, though. I want to be able to get a glimpse of him now and then. Needs a good pair of boots, too."

"That is so doable," Francis agreed, already laying out patterns in his head. "And what about you, Jack? I have these beautiful red and orange silks in from China…"

"Blue," Will said suddenly, blushing slightly. "I... I'd like to see him in blue. Like the sea."

Francis smiled at Will and walked over to a corner, pulling out a sample of his most expensive and exquisite blue silk. He liked the boy already. "Something like this, lamb? What else would you like to see Jack in? I can do anything…"

"Something black. Like what he wants to see me in. Something that shows his... his body. He's beautiful. People should see that."

<><><><><><>

Even though Jack’s first stop would have normally been ‘The Faithful Bride’ pub like they had last time they were in this port, this time he avoided it. He could have a little rum back on the Pearl where he and Will felt most comfortable. He’d stopped drinking himself into a stupor once Will was onboard though.

Will had been acting more and more nervous the longer they stayed in port. He wished he could offer some comfort to ease the boy's mind but he knew better. Only time would heal the wounds Will still carried so Jack let it be and headed back to the Pearl.

Ever since Jack had put on the new clothes from Francis, Will had been touching him all the time. Even in the plain, everyday linen shirts he would continue to touch Jack. Will would rub up against him and run his hands over Jack’s back and shoulders. It was threatening to drive Jack around the bend. He wanted Will, wanted more than just his mouth or his hand. He wanted to be inside him, to make love to him, but he refused to do anything to make Will fear him. Even if the lad's touch was making him so hard he hurt.

"Jack…" Will whispered into Jack’s ear. Jack was currently on deck, but Will had walked up behind him and pressed his entire body against him. "I’m hungry…"

"Please, luv, have mercy," Jack whispered as he felt that lithe body pressing against his own. Giving himself a shake, Jack cleared his throat and spoke again. "You didn't eat much earlier. Want me to go down and fix you a bite?"

"I’m hungry," Will repeated. Which meant he wanted Jack to feed him. He still wouldn’t eat unless it was from Jack’s hand and he loved to suck on Jack’s fingers.

"Al-alright," Jack managed. He tried to step back but Will was still firmly pressed against him. "You're gonna have ta step back if you want ol' Jack to feed ya."

"I like touching you…" Will whined softly and pressed his erection against Jack’s ass.

"Will," Jack moaned, gripping the railing of the Pearl hard to keep from toppling over. His own cock throbbed in his leggings and he found himself pushing back against Will before he could stop.

"The crew’s looking, Captain," Will laughed softly, pulling away. "You should feed me below deck."

Jack spun around and grabbed him by the shoulders. It took every ounce of willpower he had not to crush the boy to him and kiss his breath away. Instead, he stared into Will's dark brown eyes and smiled softly. "Get below then," he said. "I'll go fetch us some supper."

When Jack came back to his cabin he found that Will had changed into the black outfit for the first time and was laying out on Jack’s bed. He finger was running up and down his chest. "Do you like it Jack?"

Jack set the tray of food down and stared. "You look... perfect," Jack said at last. "Gods, Will, what you do to me." His body had calmed some when he'd taken his time getting their supper. Now he was harder than ever and his hand snaked down to his groin and squeezed.

"Want to feed me now?" Will asked, making sure Jack saw him play with his own nipple. Everything was going the way he had planned it so far.

"Y-Yes," Jack said. Oh, but what he wanted to feed his dear William had nothing to do with what was on the tray he now carried to the bed. Instead of sitting on the bed, this time he knelt down in the floor beside it. Pulling off a piece of meat, he held it up to Will's lips and waited for the torture to begin.

"I love meat," Will purred and captured Jack’s fingers between his lips. He made sure to nip and suck at Jack’s fingers longer than he had to.

Suddenly Jack couldn't take it anymore. Pulling his fingers free, he lunged forward and captured Will's mouth. He drove his tongue inside, hard and fast, the need to taste the boy overwhelming him.

Will whimpered happily and wrapped his arms around Jack’s back. He’d been pushing and pushed at Jack for days now, trying to get exactly this. He wanted Jack to fuck him, but hadn’t dared to ask for that, instead launching a campaign to seduce his lover.

Jack felt Will respond to his kiss and he was lost. He'd wanted the boy since the first time he'd seen him. When they rescued him from Durgo, Jack thought his chance had been lost. He wouldn't imagine Will ever desiring a man's touch after that. But here they were, Jack pinning him to the bunk and ravishing his mouth and his Will responding to it all.

When they broke away, Will couldn’t help himself but beg, "Please, Jack…"

"What, luv? Tell me what you want," Jack pleaded. He wanted Will badly and didn't know how much longer he could keep himself from simply taking the boy.

Will still couldn’t bring himself to ask for it. "Please?" he begged, arching and rubbing his body against Jack’s.

Jack growled and bit down on Will's shoulder hard. He stopped himself before doing any damage and pulled back to look at his boy. "I'm going to fuck you, Will," he breathed huskily. "Gonna make you all mine."

"Yes!" Will cried out. "I want that more than anything!"

"I'll do my best not to hurt you, luv," Jack said, forcing himself to calm down a bit. Will wasn't fighting him. The boy said he wanted it. Jack was going to have to trust him because he just couldn't fight it any longer. He leaned in then and kissed Will again, this time without the frantic need to claim. He let his tongue roam inside the boy's mouth, licking and tasting as he wished until they were both panting and breathless.

"I love you," Will panted, needing Jack to know that. Elizabeth was gone and part of the ocean now. Jack was his entire world now.

"My sweet William," Jack murmured. "How I adore you." It was as close to a declaration of love as Jack could get. He knew in time that would change, Will would demand it change, but for now, he knew it would do. "Come, luv, let's get you out of these pretty clothes."

Will let Jack strip him slowly, smiling at his lover stupidly. Jack hadn’t said he loved him, but he’d expected that. At least Jack cared for him and it was more than he deserved after he’d been Durgo’s whore. Now Jack had finally decided he was worthy enough to fuck.

Once Will was naked, Jack quickly shed his own clothing. He set his musket close enough to the bed to reach if they needed it, just in case. Then he let his eyes roam over the beautiful body spread out beneath him. He'd seen Will naked before, of course, but never like this. Never all *just* for him. He brought his hands down to the boy's strong chest and stroked downward until he found the two hard pebbles of flesh. Taking them in his fingers, Jack rolled them gently, increasing the pressure slowly until Will moaned and writhed from it.

Durgo had always just fucked him or forced him to come for the pleasure of humiliating him, but he had never subjected him such sweet torture. Even the few time he’d been able to make love to Elizabeth before they sailed for their honeymoon had never been like this.

"Does it feel good, luv?" Jack asked as he bent forward and took one hard nipple into his mouth. He sucked on it sweetly, barely teasing it with his teeth. His hand still twisted and squeezed the other, keeping Will at a fever pitch.

"Feels too good," Will complained, his head thrashing on the pillow.

"Nothing can ever feel too good," Jack told him as she shifted to the other nipple. "You taste so good. Like honey and spice." He closed his mouth over the other nipple and was pleased when Will bucked beneath him hard. He lathed the stiff peak over and over, wanting to show Will all the pleasure he could bring him.

"It’s never felt like this before," Will moaned. "Just fuck me, please…"

"Alright, luv," Jack said. He rose up and grabbed the oil from the nearby table. His hand shook a bit as he coated it then he slipped it down beneath Will's balls, searching gently until he found the tight entrance. He pushed in carefully, not wanting to cause pain in this. Will had been through too much pain where this act was concerned and Jack was determined not to cause him any more. Once his finger was inside he stilled, giving Will's body a chance to accept it before slowly moving it in and out.

Will was surprised at how easily Jack’s finger slid in and out of him.. Durgo had never bothered to use oil. The only time he had been slicked up was when Durgo gave him to the crew. He’d shouted out to the cook to bring up the bacon grease so that the crew wouldn’t tear him up too bad.

Jack felt Will shudder and knew what was wrong. He stilled his finger and leaned down close to his face. "Shhh... easy now, luv. No one here but us. Nobody touching you like this but ol' Jack and he'll stop if you tell him to."

"Just feels good," Will said with awe in his voice. "Feels smooth…"

"Good. Good," Jack said and began to move his finger once more. "Only want it to feel good for you. Might still hurt a bit, when I finally slide into you and all but it won't hurt for long, I swear it."

"I’m a good fuck, Jack, I swear," Will started to babble. "I’ll be nice and tight for you…" His biggest nightmare was that Jack would turn away from him if he wasn’t good enough.

"Will, look at me," Jack said, staring down into his lover's eyes. "I don't care if you're as loose as a whore. The only thing I care about is that you're in me bed. I... I care for you, luv. I really do. Whether we do this or not, won't change that any."

"Don’t say stuff like that Jack," Will said. He didn’t want Jack to how much he cared for him when he knew he would never love him. "Just fuck me and let me show you how good I can be."

"Oh my sweet Will," Jack said, a bit sadly. "I already know how good you'll be. And I know what's causing that pain in your eyes right now. You think this old pirate won't ever love you, but you're wrong. He already does. He's just not very good at saying the words. Can you forgive him for that, luv? For not being very good with the words?"

"Please, please, just fuck me," Will started to beg, his voice cracking. He couldn’t believe Jack right now. He couldn’t process that.

"Easy, luv. Easy my sweet," Jack crooned. "We're getting to that, I promise." He pulled his finger out and carefully slid two back in. He wasn't going to let Will rush him in this. He wanted his boy stretched and ready when he finally took him.

Will moved on the bed, shifting until he was up on all fours. He was so frustrated that he wanted to scream. He pushed his hips back, trying to drive Jack’s fingers into him. He knew he was acting like a slut, but he didn’t care.

"Will, luv, I won't hurt you. I won't let you *make* me hurt you," Jack said, steadying his hips. "Let me stretch you. Please. Let me just enjoy touching you like this for the very first time."

Will laid his head down on his arms and gave up trying to get what he wanted. If Jack wanted to give it to him, he would. "Whatever you want, Jack. I belong to you."

"And I belong to you," Jack replied. He slid three fingers inside the boy now, not wanting to make him wait any longer than he had to. He could imagine some of the thoughts running through his head, thoughts of worthlessness and being dirty. Jack didn't want to add to those but he couldn't live with himself if he hurt his sweet William in this now.

Will started to loose himself in the feelings Jack was gifting him with. Jack didn’t need to ask Will when he was ready or ask permission when he was ready to enter him. He knew when Will was lost in sensations and loose enough.

Will gasped when he felt Jack's cock start to slide slowly inside him. He began to tremble at the slow burn, anticipating the pain but it never came. Only the slow burn and dull ache of going from empty to full and Will would *never* have believed this act could be done without screaming.

The actual act was done rather quickly since both Will and Jack were so close to the edge. Jack made Will cum with a combination of sensations as slid in and out of him. He whispered into his ear, even as he caressed Will’s cock lovingly..

When it was over, they lay in a tangle on the bed. Jack had rolled them to the side so he wasn't crushing his lover and he held Will in his arms tightly. "You were wonderful, luv," Jack told him as he planted gentle kisses along his neck and shoulder.

"I want to be everything to you, Jack," Will whispered back. He didn’t want to say he loved Jack because the other man might feel obligated to say something similar to him.

"You already are. There are two things in this world I love, Will Turner. The Black Pearl and you."

 

END