TITLE: Imprisoned

Author Name: Jacki (kbfan)

Author Email: kbfan@msn.com

Feedback: Always appreciated, on list or privately.

Status: New, complete

Archive: Yes, please do. C5, TS, SB...anyone else interested please email me

Rating: R

Pairing: B/K

Category: AU, slash, PWP

Warnings: light bondage

Disclaimer: I don't own them, sadly. Tom Fontana and HBO do. Although I'd be willing to rent the boys from them for a reasonable sum.

Notes: This story started out a little 243 word snippet, written on a whim because a few days ago I was chatting with Caly and I said something that brought an image to her mind. She asked, very nicely, for the snippet and I was more than happy to write it; however after I wrote it and she read it the idea just wouldn't go away so it developed a life of its own. So, I must thank Caly for the plot bunny and the encouragement and support while I was writing...I love her, even if she is a smut pusher and I'm the willing addict :)


Imprisoned
by Jacki

Toby pushed through the front door of the bar clumsily; he could hardly walk. Toby and a few of his fraternity brothers had been out celebrating something, but fuck if he could remember it now. All he knew at this point was that he had to get back to campus and he couldn't find any of his friends. Toby stumbled along the uneven sidewalk calling out their names.

"Ryan...O'Ryany..." he singsonged. "Where, oh where can you be?"

Toby stopped to look around; he tried to keep his balance as he spun around in circles his arms outstretched. Unexpectedly the world stopped spinning and Toby felt a strong hand wrap around his wrist.

"Whuz the fu..." he started as he tried to focus on the man standing in front of him. His eyes scanned from bottom to top; brilliantly polished shoes, blue uniform, gun belt, shiny gold badge, the name Keller printed in bold black letters.

"Lesh me go!" Toby slurred, struggling against the officer's iron grip. "Gish your handth off of me!"

Officer Chris Keller pushed the struggling man toward the brick wall behind them, trapping him there with his body. He reached his free hand to his belt and pulled off the cold steel handcuffs. Chris dangled them in front of Toby's alcohol clouded eyes.

"Cool off, kid." he hissed. "Or I might have to use these."

The heat of the officer's breath brushed against his skin as he considered that proposition. Boldly, Toby leaned closer bringing his lips just inches from the officer's supple mouth.

"Promise?" he breathed. Toby wrapped his hands behind the other man's neck and pulled him into a kiss.

Chris immediately tried to pull away, but the pressure of the other man's tongue against his lips stopped him. He couldn't resist the subtle probing and instinctively his lips parted. The kiss was
fevered and unrestrained; their tongues explored relentlessly, leaving them breathless and dizzy with desire.

Slowly they pulled away from one another. Chris gulped at the cold night air hungrily as he tried desperately to regain his senses. His eyes raked over the other man's face; Chris noted the lust hazed blue eyes, the flushed cheeks and the kiss swollen lips.

"Hey, kid?" he asked, snapping the other man out of his daze.

Toby looked directly into the officer's midnight blue eyes as he answered, "It's Toby. Figure I should introduce myself to the guy I just kissed."

"OK, then, Toby," Chris responded, still a little off balance. "Chris."

Toby smiled. "So, Chris..."

The two men appraised each other, awkwardly, not sure how to proceed. Chris knew he shouldn't be doing this, but he wasn't able to control the next words that tumbled from his mouth.

"I'm off duty in...a..." Chris looked at his watch, "about ten minutes. You need to be anywhere?"

Toby could only shake his head. He couldn't believe this was happening.

"Then...ummm...I just need to call in...let them know I'm going off duty."

Toby nodded.

"Stay right where you are," Chris's voice a gentle command.

Toby watched as Chris walked to the corner, admiring the way his uniform hugged his body. He could see Chris raise his radio to his mouth, talking quietly to whomever was on the receiving end.

Chris finished his call into dispatch and turned back toward Toby. He beckoned the other man toward him.

Toby responded, quickly arriving at Chris's side.

"My place. Now. Follow me." Chris's voice was low, the words an irresistible order.

***

Toby wandered into Chris's apartment as the other man closed and locked the door behind him. The living room was almost spartan in its simplicity. There was no unneeded clutter, everything seemed to have been placed meticulously where it would be most useful. Toby admired the room, mentally comparing it to the mess that he normally lived in.

Chris's eyes skimmed over Toby's lean form as he unholstered his gun and placed it in the locked box he kept near the closet. He moved toward the bedroom door: Chris wrapped his hand around the cool brass knob and looked directly at the other man.

"This way," Chris intoned, his voice gruff with desire.

Toby walked toward Chris as the door was opened before him revealing a room that seemed to belong somewhere else; the centerpiece a wrought iron king-size bed covered in the deepest jewel toned comforter. Toby felt as if he had stepped into another world, Chris's world. Toby knew this was a place where anything could happen, where he could drop all of his inhibitions and just give in to the inevitable pleasure.

Chris reached behind him and dimmed the lights, sending the room into shadow. Chris studied Toby's profile in the faint light, admiring the strong cut of his chin and the way his hair curled slightly at the nape of his neck. He moved toward the other man slowly, circling him like a cat stalking its prey. Chris stopped in front of Toby, running his fingers lightly down the other man's cheek.

"Perhaps I should read you your rights..." his voice trailing off.

Toby's eyes widened, his breath catching in his throat. Chris's words had sent shivers of anticipation coursing recklessly through Toby's body; his heart was racing as he answered.

"Yes...please..." His voice a muffled growl.

Chris looked sharply at Toby; he assessed the other man completely before speaking.

"Safe word?"

"Pink," Toby whispered.

Chris nodded in acknowledgment. He shoved Toby's jacket off onto the floor and then carefully unbuttoned the other man's shirt; Chris dropped the discarded clothing into the pile at their feet. Chris reluctantly moved his hands away from Toby's body; he lifted the thick chrome handcuffs from his belt.

"On your back. On the bed," he directed.

Toby moved into the requested position; he laid back on the bed, awaiting Chris's next command.

Chris sauntered toward the bed, the handcuffs dangling precariously from his index finger. He crawled across the mattress, straddling Toby's prone figure. Chris took Toby's right arm first; he raised the other man's hand above his head before proceeding to do the same with the left. Chris unlocked the handcuffs with an audible click; he could feel Toby's sharp intake of breath as he fastened the cold steel around Toby's wrist. Chris threaded the links around a wrought iron bar in the headboard before binding Toby's other wrist.

Chris leaned back, resting his ass on Toby's thighs. He looked intently into the other man's eyes. Reaching his arm to Toby's face he cupped Toby's chin, tilting it in his direction.

"Keep your eyes open. I want you to see everything I'm doing," he instructed, his voice gruff.

"Yes," Toby whispered breathlessly.

Chris's fingers lingered on Toby's jaw, his thumb swept gently against Toby's slightly parted lips before he pulled his hand away. The air in the room seemed hazy, brimming with passion as Chris began the slow, deliberate process of removing his clothes.

Toby's gaze never strayed as he watched Chris unbuckle his belt and toss it to the floor; next Chris's long, able fingers moved to the buttons on his tight-fitting blue shirt. It was torture not being able to hurry the process; the need raged within him. Toby longed to see the smooth chest, the tight abs, the dark nipples of his gentle tormentor. His eyes glazed with lust, he watched as Chris prolonged every movement; finally, Toby was given a glimpse of skin, the simple sight sent his pounding blood rushing toward his groin.

Chris reveled in his task; he studied Toby's expression, rapt by the ever-changing emotions that flitted across the other man's face. Chris pressed the final button through its tiny slit, a smooth line of flesh revealed between the now parted fabric. Chris shrugged the shirt off his shoulders, fascinated by Toby's watchful gaze as it slid unhindered down his arms.

Toby's breath caught in his throat as Chris's finely muscled arms were revealed; he had caught sight of the intricate tattoo that adorned Chris's chiseled bicep. Toby struggled gently against his
bonds, the unquenchable thirst to touch the fine black lines threatening to overwhelm him.

Chris's arm snaked towards Toby's face; he pressed his finger against Toby's lips.

"Sshh..." he soothed, his voice inducing the desired effect. Toby's weak exertions were stilled.

Chris dropped his hand to the overheated flesh of Toby's chest, trailing his fingers gingerly down the flushed skin. His intent obvious, as his palm came to rest on the straining fabric at Toby's
crotch.

Toby shuddered as Chris's nimble fingers grazed along his cock; he felt the pressure of Chris's hand rubbing against him, the friction of the material caressed him. Toby felt as if everything was
magnified, every touch like a lightening bolt directly to his groin.

Chris undid the clasp on Toby's pants, peeling away the fabric as he lowered the zipper.

"Lift your hips," he breathed.

Toby complied, allowing Chris to drag his pants and boxers down his legs. Chris watched as Toby's dick was freed from the confines of the material, it sprang forth and bounced gently against the other man's stomach. Chris removed Toby's clothes entirely; shoes, socks and pants were all added to the pile that had developed next to the bed. Chris knelt at the end of bed, his hands wrapped around Toby's ankles as his eyes raked over Toby's lean form; Chris admired every inch of the other man's body.

Chris crept slowly back up Toby's body; his hands running over Toby's calves, his smoothly muscled thighs intent on learning every curve and ripple of the other man's flesh. He avoided touching Toby's hard shaft, his fingers skipping along the outside of his hips.

"Touch...me...Chris..." Toby whimpered, his breath coming in short gasps. "There," his words were emphasized by the slight thrust of his pelvis.

"Not yet," Chris growled as he drew his knee over Toby's thighs and backed off of the bed.

Chris's lips turned up into a smile as frustration flickered across Toby's face. Teasing was the name of this game and Chris was relentless in the pursuit of his goal. Chris stared into Toby's
eyes, their gazes locked for what seemed like an eternity. He ran his hands down his own chest, grazing his nipples lightly with the tips of his fingers. The tender nubs hardened in response to the
touch.

Toby was panting, shallowly, as he watched Chris touch himself. He writhed against his bonds, the need to touch Chris's silken skin engulfed him.

Chris enjoyed seeing Toby struggle; the game continued as Chris slowly drew his hands down his torso. He grasped the clasp of his pants and pulled them open, with intentional slowness Chris slid both pants and boxers down over his hips; gradually revealing himself to Toby's scrutinizing gaze.

A quick intake of breath accompanied Chris's actions as Toby involuntarily reacted to the sight of Chris's perfectly sculpted frame. He watched with interest as Chris toed off his shoes and stepped out of his clothing. Toby sighed as Chris stood there, naked; his body on display, inviting Toby's lascivious inspection.

Chris moved gracefully back toward the bed. He crawled, purposefully, towards Toby's body. Chris positioned himself carefully as he lowered his head to Toby's mouth; his tongue slithered out, wetting his lips. He crushed their lips together, trapping his willing captive in a searing kiss. No other parts of their bodies made contact as Chris plundered the deep recesses of Toby's mouth savagely; he staked his claim on the beautiful man below him.

Toby's thoughts were jumbled, the synapses in his brain fired endlessly as they sent shivers of desire coursing through his body. Toby felt as if Chris were swallowing him, his hunger insatiable. His breath was stolen from him and he welcomed the feeling, the sense of dizziness spiraled uncontrollably.

Chris pulled away, reluctant to sever the tenuous contact. Both men gulped at the sex-soaked air, refilling their lungs. Chris, deliberately, kept his hands away from Toby's body as he dipped his head back down to the other man's body. He traced a path with his lips, greedily devouring every inch of Toby's sweet flesh. Nipping, sucking, licking, Chris savored Toby's unique essence. His mouth blazed a trail of fire along Toby's neck, over his chest, fluttering kisses across his abdomen.

Toby groaned audibly as Chris's attentions set his skin on fire, every inch flamed with desire as Chris's soft lips skittered along his flesh. Toby wasn't sure how much longer he could stand this
tender torture, this teasing; his body ached for more complete contact. He needed, desperately, to feel Chris's skin against his, to share the heat that flowed between them.

"Please...Chris..." Toby begged. "I...need...I want..." his voice trailed off into another quiet moan as Chris's tongue unexpectedly swept across the head of his penis.

Chris slowly dragged his tongue against the sensitive skin of Toby's leaking cockhead before raising his head. He locked his eyes with Toby's as he spoke.

"What do you need, Toby? What do you want?" he asked, his voice rumbled with passion.

Toby watched Chris as he spoke, his head still hovered just above Toby's groin. He concentrated on Chris's question as he struggled to form the words of his answer.

Breathing heavily, Toby responded. "I need to feel you. Your skin against my skin. The pressure of your body covering me, enveloping me."

Toby's body twitched as Chris's tongue darted out, lapping at the stickiness that dripped from his cock. Toby gripped his hands around the cold wrought iron bars like a vise as he tried to continue.

"I need you to touch me, to mold my skin as a sculptor molds his clay. I want you, Chris. Above me, below me...everywhere...all at once. Please, Chris. I need to feel you thrusting into me, to be
filled with you. Please...please...Chris..."

Chris studied Toby's features, the plea bright in his eyes. Chris knew the game was over, he needed Toby with an equal urgency. There was no point in denying themselves any longer.

Toby watched Chris; trying to determine what was going on behind Chris's dusky blue eyes. He spoke one last time.

"Fuck me, Chris..." Toby commanded, his voice a harsh whisper.

Chris responded, sliding his body up against Toby's. Flesh on flesh, they melted into one another.

 

-END-