"Dr. Feelgood: (Love is a Serious Business)"

ByDroai

NOTES: I like the current theme of setting stories to song.

Pairing: This is a Tobias Beecher/Chris Keller story

Rated NC-17 for sex.

Disclaimer: Chris Keller and Tobias Beecher belong to Tom Fontana. This is for fun, not profit.

Not Beta'ed, all mistakes are mine.

SONG CREDITS: "Dr. Feelgood (Love is a Serious usiness)," words and lyrics by Aretha Franklin & Ted White, Atlantic Records; 1967. Lyrics used without permission...*not* for profit.

 

 

"Dr. Feelgood: (Love is a Serious Business)"

ByDroai

"Beecher, turn that shit off!" Chris yelled at me through a mouth full of toothpaste.

I looked over at his broad back hunched over the sink while he rinsed and spit twice, then shook his toothbrush and put it away. A sudden influx of new inmates had forced us together again. McManus had used a 'the devil you know is better than...' rationale as the explanation for putting us back together. And Chris had bitched loud and long in Tim's face about it until the unit manager had gotten pissed himself and called for the guards. I had silently thanked every star in heaven for this second chance.

I came back from my reverie when I noticed that Chris was staring at me in 'menace' mode. Oops! I had to think fast before my new boom box got introduced to the pod wall.

I propped an arm behind my head and flung the other one carelessly across my stomach. I tried for an 'inviting' look but my heart was beating so fast that I'm sure the panic showed on my face. I licked my lips to see if I had his attention and relaxed a fraction when his eyes followed the motion of my tongue. "Please, Chris...just a few more minutes? I've...I've requested some songs."

He snorted. "What are you, a fucking teenager?" he glared again. "Beecher, if I hear fucking Barry Manilow come outta that thing it'll be the *last* sound it makes. Got that?" Then he turned back to the sink and splashed water on his face.

"...Welcome back to the 'golden 60's' request hour, where we play ten back-to-back songs commercial free!This next set goes out to Chris from Toby. Here is the undisputed Queen of Soul, Ms. Aretha Franklin!"

I watched his reflection in the mirror as the sassy, R & B beat of "Respect" flowed out of the speakers. He looked at my reflection in the mirror and I could see it in his eyes. He can't believe I remembered, that something he mentioned almost three years ago would be important enough for me to retain. I smiled at him. How could I forget that conversation? It was something *so* foreign to my former white bread, strictly vanilla existence that it was almost like hearing a description of another country, other customs. I had never hung out at 'beer joints' and listened to loud music blaring out of a jukebox. I had never slow danced with a woman with my hands on her ass, her arms around my neck, and my tongue down her throat. Chris had talked about his favorite slow dance 'grind' music during that conversation, and all of it was by Aretha Franklin. He'd said that she sang all her songs like she was having the best fucking orgasm of her life.

Chris closed his eyes and fell back against the wall between the sink and the desk. He started to...move...with the music...nodding his head and tapping his thigh with a hand. I could all but imagine him leaning against the wall with a bottle of beer in his hand in some small, hot, smoke-filled room with the noise of balls being racked on a pool table a distant sound as he put coins into the jukebox.

He lifted his wife-beater t-shirt and ran a hand up and down his chest as his hips began a 'slow screw against the wall' with an imaginary partner. I held my breath. "Do Right Woman--Do Right Man" was halfway through when he opened his eyes and stared at me with that 'come here, baby...I got something for you' look. I slid off my bunk and leaned against it...afraid to move until I'd been asked, been invited to join him.

He swaggered across the room just as "Baby, Baby, Baby" began to play. "Dance with me, Toby," he whispered. And my knees buckled. He helped me up and then pulled me into the shadows of our pod. He put my arms on his shoulders, pressed me tightly up against him, then grabbed my ass and began to slow dance with me. I know my face was red. I certainly *never* would have danced with Gen that way. It was so 'up close and personal' that I wasn't sure at first it actually *was* little more than dry-fucking in a vertical position. But I soon figured out the pattern: two backward movements (two forward for me) and one forward movement, then a swivel to the side, repeat...all while moving in a tight circle. But we soon shifted to instinct when he put a hand under my t-shirt and moved it up and down my spine. I felt a wet spot on the front of my boxers. I didn't know if the pre-cum was his or mine. And I didn't care.

Chris moved his cheek slowly against mine and then nibbled on my ear. He began to alternate between licking, sucking, and blowing on it, driving me fucking crazy with need in the process. Just then the first jazzy, bluesy notes of "Dr. Feelgood (Love is a Serious Business)" oozed from the speakers and curled around inside me. A low rumble sounded deep in his throat and he pulled me impossibly closer. He uttered a sexy grunt of approval and then applied a delicious suction just behind my left ear.

I don't want no body...always...sittin' around ...me and my man. I don't want no body...always ...sittin' right there...looking at me and that man. Be it my mother, my brother, or my sister...would you believe?...I'll get up, put on some clothes, go out...and help them find somebody for themselves if I can...yes I will.

Chris paused long enough to remove both our t-shirts and then pulled me back against his incredible heat. Both his hands were now inside my boxers, kneading and caressing the firm flesh of my ass. He moved his lips slowly along my jaw bone and then licked and nibbled my chin. Finally, we sucked each others' lips. It was wet and sexy and oh, so sweet. Then without warning his tongue invaded my mouth. The one thing I have always loved about the way Chris kisses is how damn 'thorough' he is about it. No one has ever explored my mouth with such ardent interest. His tongue raked against my soft palate and my knees buckled again. He grasped my cock and I moaned into his mouth. DAMN! The man has talented hands! He could be a secret weapon for the government. An enemy spy won't talk? Just leave him along with Chris and his 'magic' hand for fifteen minutes. I giggled into his mouth and he tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth. Then he ran his teeth lightly down my neck and bit my shoulder. I moaned again.

Now I don't mind company...because company's alright with me every once and a while...yes it is. I tell you I don't mind company...because company's alright with me every once in a while...yeah. But Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh when me and that man get to lovin'...I tell you girls ...I dig you, but I just don't have time...to sit and...chit...and sit and chit chat and smile.

Chris lapped at my cock like a man possessed. He quickly settled into a rhythm of lick...lave...swirl...suck...and then without warning *SUCTION*...intense suction that drew my cock deep into his throat. At one point he held his tongue rigid while I rubbed the underside against it and then he *SUCKED* for all he was worth. I slid down the wall and he followed me, never releasing my cock from that sweet agonizing pressure in his throat. When I came, I grabbed his head and pulled that galvanizing suction, that talented mouth down until his lips touched the hair on my groin. I couldn't stop moaning. When my tremors stopped, he raised his head up and kissed me. I sucked my cum off his tongue.

Don't send me no doctor...filling me up with all of those pills...I got me a man named 'Dr. Feelgood'...and Ohhhhh ...yeah...that man takes care of all my pains and my ills. His name is...Dr. Feeeelgooood in the morning. Takin' care of business...is really this man's game. And after one visit to Dr. Feelgood...yoooouu'd understand why Feelgood is his naaammme...ohhhh...yeeaah...ohhhh... good God almighty the man sho' makes me feel real OOooo ooo ooo ooo, ooo ooo ooooooooooooooooo

Chris's cock throbbed inside me. I could feel it jerk and twitch as I massaged and pulled at it with my ass...just as he had massaged and pulled at my cock with his mouth. He had me up against the wall in an impossible position with my legs wrapped around his waist, supported by his body weight. He leaned down and sucked my nipples, nipping them with his teeth. I couldn't stand any more. I was a raw nerve, tortured with unbearable sensation. I moaned his name louder than I intended and he clamped his mouth over mine. We sucked and licked each other's lips for a while. Then, when neither one of us could stand another moment, he began to pump his cock in and out of my ass. I looked down in surprise. His hand had coaxed my cock into another erection. He moved his lips close to my ear and whispered "The doctor is in, baby" and we collapsed into that intimate laughter only lovers share. We held each other, caressed each other, and 'shushed' each other while Chris fought to hold us both up.

We looked at each other...he and I...and the ice melted. "I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You)" cocooned us in its soulful melody. My last coherent thought, as his thrusts became harder, was that I absolutely *had* to order the complete Aretha Franklin collection.

 

The End