Title: Pretty Eyes

Author: Tayla

Fandom: Jake 2.0

Pairing: Jake/Kyle

Rating: R

Category: Ficlette, missing scene

Status: Completed December 30, 2003

Archive: Yes to WWOMB/Peja. All others please ask

Feedback: Yes, please. All constructive criticism will be graciously accepted

Email: tayla36@aol.com

Authors Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/tayla36/index.html

Disclaimers: Jake2.0 and its characters belong to Roundtable Entertainment, Viacom Productions, UPN and Paramount. The author makes no profit.

Spoilers: "Double Agent"

Authors Notes: When I saw the episode, and Fox said what he said to Lou, I immediately thought, he must be half blind. Everyone knows that it's Kyle that has the pretty eyes.

Summary: Jake and Kyle in an elevator.

Warnings: Guys kissing and groping.


Pretty Eyes
By Tayla


"You have real pretty eyes."

Oh, he did not just say that to Lou, did he? Firstly it's unprofessional and not politically correct.

Secondly, she's liable to take his head off. Lou is a senior agent. A woman in what is still very much a man's world. She prides herself on being just as good as, if not better than, her male counterparts. She really is a tough chick. I found that out when she was training me to go undercover with the Wolf Pack.

Thirdly, everyone knows that it's Kyle that has the pretty eyes.

So we're all holding our breath, waiting for Lou to rip into Agent Fox. But she doesn't. If she took offense at all to Dick commenting on her physical appearance, she doesn't show it, just sends him off to med lab with Diane. Maybe she was mollified by him calling her 'Boss' for the past half hour. Hell, maybe she liked it.

Well, I know I have a little time to kill before I have to go off on the mission with the legendary Agent Fox, so I want to touch base with Kyle before I go. He is still my training officer. My partner. The person I trust the most in this place.

I'm a little nervous about going off to Atlantic City without him.

I follow him down the corridor. He's about twenty yards ahead of me and just entering the elevator. I interface with the controls to hold the door open just long enough to slip in with him. He's standing against the back wall, arms folded over his chest, half smile on his face

I know that I'm flushed and panting a bit. I'm gonna blame that on my little sprint down the corridor to catch the elevator. I still have the interface with the system and I stop the car. It takes me another few seconds to futz with the security camera, and then I take a step forward, right up to him. I'm a little taller than he is so this forces him to look up at me. And I'm staring down into his gorgeous pale eyes.

He raises one eyebrow. "Something I can do for you, Agent Foley?"

Oh yes. Absolutely there is something he can do for me.

I press myself up against him, lower my head and lay one on him, licking across his lips until he opens to me. He tries to remain passive, but he's taught me too well. Soon he is groaning under my assault and begins to suck on my tongue. His arms circle my waist and his hands find my ass. I'm hard in seconds and so is he and we begin to hump against each other like horny teenagers. I really wish we had more than just these few fleeting, stolen moments. I would really like to drop to my knees and fish his stiff cock out of his pants and blow him. I would like to go back to his office and bend him over his desk. Or bend over myself.

But we don't have time.

Reluctantly I gentle the kiss and slowly draw away from him.

Now he's panting too.

We straighten our clothes and I nudge the elevator car into motion again, and fix the security glitch. We don't speak at all on the rest of the ride. The car stops at Diane's floor and I exit. Just before the door closes, I turn and grin at him.

"Hey Kyle. You have real pretty eyes, too."


END