Shibby, Shibby, Shake

by Mako

Category: SLASH, Humor

Fandom: "Dude, Where's My Car?"

Pairing: Jesse/Chester

Rating: R (for sexual situations)

Archive: Anywhere is fine.

Disclaimer: These characters are the property of 20th Century Fox.

Summary: Just a shorty with the "dudes."

Title: "Shibby, Shibby, Shake" by mako

Email: makolane@aol.com


Shibby, Shibby, Shake
by Mako

Without a doubt, he was a sucky boyfriend.

Jesse stared at his bedroom ceiling from the comfort of his mattress, squirming past the sharp edge of a Topps baseball card, hopefully one that wasn't worth any substantial amount of money. His collection wasn't what it used to be -- he *had* to stop falling asleep with it tucked between his knees where it ended up more sorry than safe.

"Dude, quit moving around," said the muffled voice beside him, the body accompanying it no doubt ruining whatever was left of his cards.

Jesse sighed. "Sorry, dude." Everything had gone wrong, more or less, and he tucked his hands behind his head, philosophically pondering his predicament.

No one could blame the twins for the angry message they left breaking off their relationship with both Jesse and Chester for good -- he supposed it must have been quite the shock to discover their boyfriends in bed with someone else.

Both of them. At the same time.

Making it with each other.

In the twins' bed.

Yeah, that was definitely rude and uncalled for. But it had overcome both Jesse and Chester so suddenly. They were so sure their time for sex with the twins had finally, and blessedly, come, but by the time the girls came back all decked out in their finest pink lingerie, it didn't matter anymore.

Jesse and Chester found that the space between them had disappeared and being wrapped up in each others' arms, sucking on each others' lower lips, grinding together each others' hoo-hoos (not that either had honest-to-goodness hoo-hoos) was the very hottest, very best, "special treat" of all.

Of course, the girls could have waited the two minutes until they were done to throw them out.

It had been a long walk home from the twins' house but once they'd reached their apartment, it was as if they'd never been interrupted at all. The entire night was spent together, and between pudding, the shibby and the sex, it was as perfect as any night might have been.

Still, Jesse couldn't get over his nagging sense of guilt. "Man," he breathed. "We are sucky boyfriends."

Chester peeked sleepily over the top of the blanket, his blonde hair an unruly mess. "No we're not," he said firmly. "Remember? They said we weren't their boyfriends anymore. So technically, we are *not* sucky boyfriends."

Jessie blinked. "Well ... yeah ... I guess," he said hesitantly. He looked over at his bed partner, wondering at his lack of discomfort, smiling inwardly at the warm impulse to rub Chester's shaggy blonde head. It was scary, this new feeling he had for his best friend, but it was great as well.

Imagine, having sex with someone you liked spending the rest of the day with too -- did it get any better than that?

"In fact, if we think about it, we're *great* boyfriends," said Chester stoutly.

Confused, Jesse blinked. "How do you figure that?"

"Well, look at it like this, dude." Chester squirmed up and snuggled against Jesse's shoulder. "If we were the twins' boyfriends still, then we'd be sucky boyfriends, correct?"

Jesse nodded. "Correct."

"But since we're no longer their boyfriends, according to their own definition of boyfriend, we can no longer be defined as "sucky." Is this also correct?" Chester paused expectantly, opening one eye and training it on Jesse. "I ask, is this correct, dude?"

Jesse stared at the ceiling for a long moment, letting the words slowly circulate their ponderous way through a brain that wasn't as quick as it was before he'd discovered the spicy, smokey beauty of The Shibby. "Yes. I'd say this was correct," he replied.

"Okay, dude. Now, since we have proven we are not "sucky" boyfriends, how will we get from that point to proving that we are *great* boyfriends?" Chester propped himself up on his elbow and leaned down until his eyelashes were brushing lightly against Jesse's, making them both smile.

Jesse tilted his lips up and gently kissed Chester, enjoying the flush of excitement and happiness that crept through him. "I dunno, dude. Maybe you should tell me," he whispered, licking lightly along Chester's mouth, tasting a lingering touch of pot smoke and chocolate pudding.

"Okay." Chester's voice lowered to a whisper as well. "Since you and I are no longer the twins' boyfriends but someone else's boyfriends, and that someone else loves us like crazy just the way we are, no matter what, and we are totally into that person while making them happy twenty-four
hours a day without a complaint, I'd say that you and I, dude, are *great* boyfriends ... without a doubt." He leaned in and kissed Jesse triumphantly. "See?"

Jesse pulled away from the kiss. His eyes flashed. "Wait a minute, dude," he said, horrified. "Whose boyfriend are you? You didn't tell me about being somebody else's boyfriend." He sat up and pounded the pillow. "I can't believe this. You got another boyfriend already?!"

Chester looked confused for a long minute. "No ... wait ... no," he said, shaking his head. Geez, they were definitely smoking waaaaay too much shibby these days. "What I meant was that we are each other's boyfriends now and ..." He paused shyly. "I think you're a great boyfriend, man. I
mean, I totally love hanging with you, and playing thumb wars with you, and working at Mr. Pizzacolli's with you, and being shibby with you and ..." He took Jesse's face between his hands and held it there, grinning. "Doing everything with you. Even this ..."

He kissed Jesse again, this time deeply, swiping his tongue against Jesse's, letting his hands roam down the smooth, slim body beneath him, enjoying the response.

So warm and smooth and ...

"Sweet," Jesse moaned against his mouth.

"Uh, huh." Chester nipped at Jesse's earlobe, running his fingers through the dark brown hair surrounding it. "Totally sweet."

"So we're great boyfriends now?" Jesse arched beneath him, cupping Chester's ass with his hands pulling him close and grinding up hard against him. "I'm yours and you're mine?"

"Oh yeah," Chester breathed, bending down to capture a peaked nipple with his lips. "You're the best boyfriend I ever had."

"Thanks, dude," Jesse groaned, feeling release coming quickly and not caring in the slightest. It was all way too good and he hoped with all his heart it never ... ever, ended. "And you're the best I ever had."

"The very best." Chester's eyes squeezed shut and they both came without warning, hot, sweaty stickiness covering them. A deep breath taken, and Chester laughed lightly against Jesse's shoulder. "And guess what?"

Jesse nuzzled him happily. "What?"

Chester smiled against his cheek. "This can be our new anniversary. No more presents for a whole 'nuther year, dude."

"Awesome." Jesse held up his hand and their palms met, as laughter rang throughout the bedroom.

It was definitely going to be the best of times.

Without a doubt.



end

Note: I finally saw the "make-out" scene in this movie and it was *wonderful* -- even more so since Fabio didn't look that repulsed by it at all. LOL! :-D

All comments are very welcome at:
makolane@aol.com