Title: "Blink"


Author: Adrian

Address: shadrach30@yahoo.com

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: If it's not obvious, then I'm sorry.


Disclaimer: I don't own them. Stephen King and co do. I'm only a humble fan.

Distribution: At fanfiction.net at some point. Anyone else, just ask – I won't say no.

Spoilers: Some point in the near future, very light for "Enigma"

Feedback: Please! I live by it!

Blink
By Adrian


It had started out normal enough. He'd come over and we'd watch a game on tv, have a few beers, talk some, and then he'd go home. But this time was different. He helped me clean up after the game, like usual, but then he lingered instead of leaving right away.

After a couple of comfortable moments of the two of us standing by the door, not moving or saying anything, he said, "I can't do this any more."

"Can't do what?" I asked, startled back into reality from where my mind had wandered.

"I can't live this way any more."

"So change. That's what you're always telling me to do."

"But I don't know if the risk is worth it."

"I'm sure it would be. That's what you always tell me when I balk at doing something."

"Yeah, well -"

"A little weird when someone gives you your own advice back?"

"Yeah."

"But you still haven't answered my question. What can't you do anymore?"

His next actions came as a complete surprise. He closed the distance between us and pulled me close. He put my cane aside and then captured my mouth with his. I stood there in shock for a moment, not sure of what was happening. Then I did the only natural thing for me to do - I kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my right arm around his shoulders and the left snaked its way up the back of his neck and tangled in his hair. I deepened the kiss and he let out a soft moan when I ran my teeth along his lower lip. His beard tickled against my skin, and yet, it felt so good.

While I had always considered myself a straight guy, I couldn't, and wouldn't, deny that I was attracted to Bruce. Very strongly, in fact. And, apparently, he felt the same way. He was also one of the few people I trusted enough to touch me and to allow myself to touch without worrying about the visions - which I was tired of always having to worry about. It felt so good to just be myself around him.

He broke off the kiss and quietly asked, "Could we maybe -?"

"Sure," I replied, cutting him off.

He handed me my cane and I led him up to my bedroom, not breaking contact with him and every once in a while stopping along the way to steal another kiss. As soon as we had crossed the threshold we were kissing again - trying to become one as quickly as possible. He kicked off his shoes and took my cane away before propelling me backwards until we reached the bed, without breaking the kiss and all the while keeping a firm, yet gentle, hold on me to keep me steady. My hands took on a mind of their own and searched out the hem of his shirt and then underneath it to his chest. The kiss took on a new ferverancy as I began to touch him and he began to run his hands along the outside of my clothing.

And then, as if by magic, our shirts were gone and we were pressed against each other, feeling the heat radiate off of the other's body. I ran my hands up and down his back, finally letting them settle on his hips. His skin was soft and supple and I could feel the muscles underneath it, which attested to his strength. And yet, the feather-light touch he was trailing along my shoulders and arms also attested to his gentleness. I haltingly turned and he followed me, so that he was now sandwiched between me and the bed. I broke the kiss and let my gaze lazily take in his bare chest and arms. He was so beautiful. I hooked my two pointer fingers into the band of his jeans and he covered my hands with his.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked quietly. "If we go any further, I don't think we'll be able to turn back."

My response was to pull him close and kiss him again – passionately, hungrily, intensely. My hands wandered down and began to gently caress his ass on the outside of the denim. He moaned into my mouth and let his arms lazily wrap around me, cross against my lower back, and his hands lightly hold onto my sides with just enough pressure for me to know they were there. Without breaking the kiss, I moved back just enough to be able to get my hands in between us and open his jeans. I pushed them off his hips and they pooled around his ankles. I ran my fingers between the band of his boxers and his skin, not wanting to rush things. But too quickly the rest of our clothing was gone and we were lying on my bed. We gave in to just gently touching and caressing each other and allowing ourselves to become intimate with the other's body.

He ran a hand over my thigh and laid a trail of kisses along my neck up to my ear before whispering, "Have you done this since you woke up?"

I ran a hand along his chest. "As in have sex? Not unless you want to count that one time when I did psychologically. And I never have with another guy." I gently laid a kiss on his chest, just below where his neck met his shoulder.

I felt him chuckle against my ear. "Good. That makes two of us on the second account. We'll just have to learn how to do this together."

"Good. I've always thought the best way to learn something is to have hands-on experience."

This time he laughed out-right. "Once a teacher, always a teacher," he remarked as he gave me another quick kiss on the lips.

"You bet." The light caresses and the anticipation of what was to come began to make me aroused. I could feel heat pool in my groin area and I began to harden. I shifted as his hand was running down my thigh and he gently brushed against my cock. I involuntarily let out a small moan.

"I guess we now know that I'm not the only one who is affected by all this," he quipped.

I quickly glanced down and saw that he had also started to harden. My reply was to smile and kiss him again, meanwhile shifting my body so I was touching as much of him as I could with my body. He gently gyrated his groin against mine, sending ripples of pleasure through me at the stimulation. I ran a hand down his side and cupped his ass, pulling him closer to me and nuzzled his neck before kissing it.

"So," I whispered in his ear between kisses placed along his neck. "How do we want to go about doing this?"

"Do you have any lubricant, Vasoline, hand lotion, anything like that?" he asked.

"No."

"Okay, then that rules out a couple things."

"I don't care how we do it."

"Well, blowjobs aren't out of the question - or a number of other things for that matter." He gave me a wicked little grin.

Possibilities of things we could do flashed through my mind, but I didn't know what I wanted to do or have done. "You decide," I said, kissing him on the lips.

Breaking off the kiss, he asked, "How about you whack me off? You do know what that means, right?"

"Yes, I do." I gave him a bit of a glare.

He just smiled in return. "And what do you want?"

"I don't know." When I was with Sarah, it had always been about pleasing her. Not because she was pushy about, but that's just how it was. I wasn't used to the idea of someone wanting to know what I wanted. And I was more than a little embarrassed to bring it up.

"There must be something you want. How about something you haven't tried?"

"A blowjob, then."

"Are you serious? You've never had one?"

"Nope."

"What have you been doing with Sarah all that time you were together?"

"Well, we never actually talked about it. We always just did it."

"Now listen to me, a physical therapist is almost a psychologist because we're always talking with people as we help them and we're usually expected to give advice. You should have said something! A good, if not great, relationship depends on communication and both sides getting what they want."

"We had a good relationship -"

"Just not a totally fulfilling one," he interrupted.

"It was fulfilling."

"Okay, fine, I'm not going to argue. But think about that later, okay?"

He kissed me and the almost argument was quickly forgotten. "So, do you want me to go first, or do you?"

"How about I do you first?"

"Okay."

"How do you want to go about doing it?"

"Well, I like to sit up when I'm whacking off."

"Okay."

We both moved so I was sitting against my headboard and he was in between my legs, his back against my stomach. I moved some of his dreds away from one side of his neck and gently kissed the base of it. I felt him shudder in anticipation.

I trailed some kisses up to his earlobe and gently sucked it before asking, "How do you like to whack off?"

"I don't really care. When I do it, it's not about the technique, it's just about doing it."

"Okay."

I nuzzled my nose at the base of his neck, taking in his scent. I ran my hands up and down his chest and along his inner thighs, but didn't touch his cock. I took the semi-flaccid organ in my hand and began to gently pump it with my fist, going in long, slow, thrusts. He let out a ragged breath and relaxed against me and at the same time, he started to harden. The harder he got, the faster I moved my hand, and he started thrusting into my hand. I ran the tip of my thumb over his leaking tip and he shuddered and moaned as he came into my hand.

When his breathing had returned to normal, he cleaned my hand off with a tissue from the box on the nightstand. As he turned around to kiss me, I reflexively pulled my knees up. When he finally broke the passionate kiss, he trailed kisses across my jaw and then down my neck. It finally sunk in that this was happening as he started kissing his way down my chest. I let out a ragged sigh when he reached my belly button and flicked his tongue inside. He continued his way down and gently laid a kiss on the top of the base of my cock. Then he gently took the tip of my cock into his mouth and all cognitive thought evaporated. He seemed to inutitively know exactly what I needed. I hardened quickly in his mouth. I was going to come sooner than I wanted, but couldn't help myself. As he ran the tip of his tongue across where my cock met my balls, I shuddered and came into his mouth. He easily swallowed the semen and laved the tip clean.

After he released me, he grabbed my hips and pulled me so I was laying on my back on the bed. Then he moved so he was laying on his side next to me and put his arm around my waist. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied. It was the last thing either of us said before falling asleep.

Then next morning, I awoke to sun streaming in the room. I blinked to adjust my eyes to the new level of light.

And I wasn't in bed any more. And he wasn't there beside me. We were downstairs. We had just finished my PT for the day. His hand was on my shoulder. And he was giving me the oddest look. It took me a moment to realize what had happened.

"You okay? he asked.

"Yeah, fine," I said, swallowing.

"So, tomorrow night - I come over and watch the game with you. That's cool, right?"

"Yeah, fine." I gave him a weak smile.

"Good. I'll see you then." He flashed me a smile and gave me a pat on the shoulder before leaving.

I watched him go, torn. I wasn't sure if I should tell him what I saw or if I should just let things go and see what happened. After I heard the door close, I sunk down on the work-out bench. What if I wanted it to
happen?

END