Title: Silent Blood

Author: Kate R.

abelard950@aol.com

Disclaimer: So not mine.

Rating: R

Pairings: Cole/Leo

Summary: Cole is hiding a secret. Leo finds out. Leo isn't happy

Notes: not for Phoebe lovers and a total AU



Silent Blood
By Kate R.


He was tired when he shimmered back to Halliwell Manor after work. He was late which meant he was already in trouble so he got home as fast as he could.

It would never be fast enough but he tried.

"Where have you been?" her voice asked as soon as he materialized.

"Meeting," he said. "I'm sorry, I got...oof!"

"Not a sound, Cole," Phoebe hissed. "You know you're not to be late. I've been waiting for you all night and I'm not happy."

"Phoebe, please, not tonight," Cole said softly. 'I can't...I'm too tired..."

"Then we'll do something else," she said shoving him back onto the bed. Cole swallowed hard as his arms were tied to the headboard and his feet to the baseboard. Phoebe straddled his face then.

"Eat me Cole," she said coldly. 'Eat me or it'll be even worse than what you're already in for."

Cole moaned but obeyed. He was still sore from last night, what else could he do to make it a little easier on himself.

"Good, Cole," Phoebe said. 'That's very good. More now, harder an faster."

He thought he might have whimpered but he wasn't sure. He knew the sound was inaudible thank the gods.

"Yes! Cole good!" She cried softly. Then she smiled at him coldly and he swallowed.

"Phoebe...what?" he asked weakly as she revealed a dildo to him. It was huge and he swallowed hard.

"No, Phoebe, please," he whispered. Please, don't. Not that I..."

Cole bit his lips until they bled to keep from screaming when she shoved it in to his ass. The pain actually came though, when she fucked him with it. In and out and oh, Gods of Darkness it hurt and he did not make a sound.

"Good Cole," Phoebe said when she got bored.

But she left it in and he knew he whimpered physically because she slapped him hard. "Stay still and stay quiet and maybe I'll take it out when I come back," she said. "Make a sound and you'll regret it."

He nodded as she left the room, wanting nothing more than to scream and cry but knowing it was forbidden for him at the moment. The burning pain every time he so much as twitched and he knew the only way to not make a sound was to mentally retreat so he did. He let his mind drift away and soon he was staring at nothing with tears running down his face. He lay silently for he had no idea how long when he heard a voice...Leo's voice? Waking him.

"Cole? You in here?" Leo asked as he opened the door to Phoebe's room.

He'd seen her looking entirely too cruelly smug so he was investigating. He knew something was wrong, something had been wrong for a while, but not what.

And then he saw the man on the bed. Not moving, not doing anything but breathing quietly and it looked like sobbing. But no sound.

"Cole?" he asked touching him. "Cole, can you hear..Oh my God!" Leo stared at what he was seeing, seeing how Cole was twitching even with his mind obviously not there.

"I'm sorry, Cole," he whispered. "I'm sorry but this is going to hurt." Leo's hand wrapped around the dildo and he pulled it out.

Cole did not even blink, just continued to cry silently.

"Oh, Cole," Leo whispered quietly as he lifted the badly injured man into his arms. 'Hold on a minute. We're leaving."

Leo found Cole's boxers and got him dressed in them. Then he orbed them to his room to grab a shirt and pair of jeans for Cole that he knew would fit the other man. Then, he waited a moment longer. He held Cole against his chest and rocked him as the tears had sped up and he realized Cole was coming back.

"Please," Cole murmured against his chest. "Please, please, please no more."

"Shh," Leo soothed. "It's okay, Cole. I have you. You're safe."

"No," Cole whimpered. "No, no, no."

"COLE!" Phoebe yelled from somewhere in the house.

Leo reacted on instinct, orbing them out of the Halliwell house and then orbing randomly to different locations.

He stopped for a breath in one place and heard a shocked voice exclaim: "What The Hell?" before he orbed them again. He bounced them around the Underworld a few times and then orbed again, looking for a safe place.

Appearing, he had a sense of being too high up and felt himself and Cole heading for the floor only they didn't hit the floor, they hit someone who hit the floor.

"Jesus Christ!" an Irish voice exclaimed as Leo realized he had to stop here. He didn't have the energy to go any further.

"What in the name of all that's above and below?" the person they'd landed on said.

Just then Leo heard gasps of pain from two separate people.

"Late!" two voices cried in unison. "You're late!"

Leo slowly got his bearings, looking at the group of people surrounding them as the man they'd landed on slowly slid off of him he looked at the man and said the only thing he could think to in his exhausted brain. One word: "Help."

"We will," the man said. "We will."

"Angel?" a female voice said.

And that was the last thing Leo was aware of for a while. Exhaustion from multiple orbs hit him and he felt darkness swallow him.




Silent Blood 2

He came back to awareness at the sound of Cole's wail of fear. The sound alone dragged him back, seeing the dark haired woman trying to grab Cole had him reacting on instinct.

"NO!" Leo roared. "Get away from him!"

The power he normally used to heal shot out of his hands, striking the woman and knocking her away from Cole who was curled in on himself in a corner.

"Don't touch him," Leo snarled. "Don't you come near him."

The white lighter got over to where Cole was huddled and wrapped his arms around him. He could feel the tremors going through him and he vowed revenge on phoebe for doing this.

"You're okay, Cole," Leo soothed. "It's okay now. They won't hurt you. I wont let them."

"L-Leo?" Cole asked confused. "Where...what happened? Phoebe..and then we moved and I..."

"I moved us, Cole," Leo said gently. "I moved us around a lot. We bounced a few times and then we landed here. You're safe, Cole. I swear you're safe."

"Hurts," Cole whispered. "It still hurts so much."

"I know," Leo soothed. "I'll try to heal you once we've both rested okay?"

"Okay," Cole said quietly. Leo stroked his hair gently feeling the trembling subside as Cole fell asleep. He sounded so young that Leo felt the protective urge skyrocket.

"You asked for our help," the man he took to be Angel said. "Why did you...whatever you did to Cordy?"

"Cole was raped," Leo snarled. "By a dark haired woman. I won't let him be scared or hurt by another one. Get back now before I shove you again. He doesn't need the nightmares being grabbed will cause."

"But," the man began.

"Angel!" Another voice called from above them. "Back away from them, now!"

"Why Wes?" Angel asked. The youngish man with blue eyes jogged down the steps and pulled the girl back.

"He's a White-Lighter. Whoever that man with him is, if he's been hurt, the White-Lighter will protect him. May I ask your name, sir?"

"I'm Leo Wyatt," Leo told them. "This is Cole Turner. We're sort of...Well, I'm hiding him from my charges. One of them hurt him and until I know if they all knew, I'm not taking him back there. Cole doesn't need the abuse anymore."

"No," the man..." Wes said. "I think he's suffered more than enough there. "Here, bring him upstairs. We have a room you can stay in. Angel, I'll call and ask Giles if he or Ethan can make Wards witches cannot pass through."

"Okay, Wes," Angel said.

Leo lifted Cole carefully, holding the other man upright. He carried him towards the steps and followed the man up them. Cole was leaning heavily on Leo and Leo knew he was barely awake.

"It' okay, Cole," Leo whispered. "We're safe here. I promise they wont hurt you again."

Cole seemed to trust him, which Leo was grateful for. If Cole had resisted his help they'd be up shit's creek.

"Thank you," he told the blue-eyed young man. "Thank you for helping him."

"You're welcome," the man said. "It's what we do after all. Here, lay him down. He looks like he's had a bad time of it."

"He has," Leo said. "But it's not going to go unpunished."

And the look on his face had the blue-eyed man leaving as quickly as he could. Letting Leo take care of Cole on his own.

"I'm here, Cole," Leo said softly. "I'm here."




END PART 2