Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Website:MakeBelieve Archive and Beyond Canon Archive
    Permission to archive: Yeah sure, if I never said yes to you before then I won't mind knowing about it though
    Fandom: NCIS
    Genre Slash
    Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo with a little McGee/DiNozzo flirting and teasing that Gibbs will put a stop too! *eg*
    Rating: Fan Rated Adult ONLY
    Summery: Belonging to Gibbs is *never* to be laughed at **Dedicated to YumYum, she deserves better, she’s one hell of a writer but I decided to dedicate this in hope 1) she'll write more and 2) her present story that had Gibbs warn McGee off of his Tony...And he told him “Stay away from Tony. Every *fucking* inch of his ass belongs to me.� Of course suddenly this had me thinking naughty wonderful Gibbs being possessive and showing exactly who Tony belongs too. I simply had to share. I tried not to write it but my Gibbs muse would *not* let the matter go. So to you YumYum. You rock, for heaven sakes write more soon...And I’d understand if no one likes this...
    Warning: 90% of this fic is gay porn...
    Submitted through the Navy NCIS slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,204
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    7
    Kudos:
    45
    Bookmarks:
    14
    Hits:
    13,879