Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2009-03-13
Words:
1,889
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
18
Hits:
2,937

A Long Night

Summary:

Remy watches Logan in a nightmare

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Rating:PG 13
Disclaimer Logan nor Remy does not belong to me!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAA! How I wish they did.They belong to Marvel.I'm not getting any money from this so please don't sue me!! The Song Paint It Black does not belong to me either it's the Rolling Stones
Category Wolverine & Gambit
Archive Yes please but let me know where I can find it Thankee!
I have no clue about any Cajun or French so please don't kill me

Chapter Text



A Long Night
by Poe

 

"I see a red door & I want it painted black.
No colors anymore I want them painted black"

The words irk into his sleep as the rough face in the dark twisted as a nightmare took over. The long canines revealed by his snarling. Remy woke up with empathic thoughts of his partner in a nightmare. He turned on the light his demon eyes wide expecting danger what he saw instead was Logan on his stomach arms twitching & a deep snarl.

"I see the girls walk by in their summer clothes.
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes"

Gambit had seen a lot in his young life but one thing he could not take was watching Logan having a nightmare. He could not shake him awake for fear of Logan tearing him to shreds but he just couldn't stand there either. Instead he very cautiously came closer to the sleeping savage & tried to hold him. Logan growled & Remy knew what that meant. The trapped growl Remy held him gently & sent him empathic thoughts *It's alright Mon Chere Remy here.*

"I see a line of cars & they're all painted black
With flowers and my love never to come back."

Remy kissed his rough cheek & saw his nightmare as if a bright light shot out of Logan's head into Remy's. Water tanks & cold water crested over Logan's naked body needles were stuck into the cold cramped muscles. Logan screamed as the water entered his lungs. A gentlemen with bifocals came over to the water tank holding a clipboard writing down something. There were several other scientists running around. Remy saw everything but was stuck in one place.

"Leave him alone!!!" he screamed "Haven't you bastards done enough to him??"

"I see people turn their heads & quickly look away.
Like a new born baby it just happens ev'ry day"

Clipboard stood over Logan with no expression on his face then said in a cold clinical voice "Begin the Adamantium feed."

Remy could see Logan's blue eyes widen in fear as one of the scientists checked his vital signs. He tried to get over to the water tank which held Logan's body but it was like he was nailed to the floor. Remy screamed as an electric blue light lit around Logan's naked body.

His body shook as the needles entered his flesh screaming. Water entered his mouth as the scientists coldly turned away from his pain his fear. Remy could feel it as if he was sucking on a penny. Logan turned to Remy & screamed even more

*Oh Chere I wish I could help you but this is in your past & you don't even know that I'm here.* tears rolled his cheeks as he watched Logan pounding on the thick glass. One of the scientists turned on the radio to tune out the screams.

"I look inside and see my heart is black
I see my red door and it has been painted black."

Logan turned his attention to the one beside the control panel & growled. Remy could feel the anger peel off of him like dead skin. *Why wasn't Logan angry at the main man??? He was the main one that was hurting him.* Remy wondered.

Bifocals came over to him "You want to kill all of them don't you Weapon X?" Logan's eyes snapped back over to Bifocals & calmed instantly. Bifocals smiled a rather chilling sadistic grin "You will have your chance I promise you but for now relax."

Remy could not believe what he was hearing & seeing. Logan instantly calmed down as Bifocals nodded to the other scientists as they increased whatever they were doing. Logan screamed again as Bifocals walked away chuckling.

*Come on Chere you know he's lying! Don't you see it??* Remy felt the tears run down as Logan screamed again as the claws poped out. Blood poured into the water as Logan swallowed a lot of water.

One of the scientists cleared his throat & said uncomfortable "Sir will Weapon X drown?" Bifocals just stared at him disdainly as the scientist turned his attention back. Remy wanted to go over to him & hold him.

"Maybe then I'll fade away and not to have to face the facts
It's not easy facin up when your whole world is black."
 
*De people do not care what happened to Logan & all they do is watch him* Remy thought angirly. Logan opened up angry eyes & Remy saw to his horror that he was crying weakly thru the water. He picked up his hands to look at them & saw the claws. He screamed like a trapped animal then a low whimper as hopelessness took over.

 

end part 1