Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    The following story is based on the episode Where is the Monster When You Need Him.
    Basically, the Team are helping a friend of Hannibal's film a movie, unfortunately the area Face has scouted is the hideout of a criminal wanted for lots of nasty deeds.? He has the whole village under his thumb by keeping the women and children imprisoned.? Naturally, the Team find out, rescue the women and kids and take the criminal prisoner.?
    The scene upon which this story is based has always intrigued me as there seems to be a bit missing.? After the bad guys have been rounded up, there is a short scene when Murdock runs up to Hannibal and asks 'how'd I do?'?? Hannibal claps him on the shoulder and they laugh together.? Behind them, over Hannibal's shoulder, we see Face guarding the baddies and he's looking over as though waiting for someone to speak... they don't - and the scene ends there.? Darn it!
    Now what happened after that?
    This is my version....

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,180
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    1,784