Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    RATING: NC-17
    PAIRINGS: Jim/Blair, Jim/m, Blair/f
    WARNINGS: AU, Rape(of course), blood letting, BDSM
    SUMMARY: The new mistress of the city needs new servants.
    NOTES: This story will take place in a world created by one of my favorite authors, Laurell K. Hamilton. The world of Anita Blake Vampire Hunter. If you've never read these books...do so. They are excellant. The world Anita Blake inhabits is like our world, except all things preternatural exist. READ THEM! if you haven't especially if you are a fan of vampires and were animals.
    Anita Blake and Laurell's other characters will not be showing up in this story. Instead of St. Louis, this occurs of course in Cascade.
    The were creature called the 'mule' is of my own making, and is not in the Anita Blake stories. You'll find out what a mule is in the story.
    Dislaimer: Sentinel and its character belong to Pet Fly. Anita Blakes world belongs to Laurell K. Hamilton. I am only playing in the Sandbox, not stealing it for monetary gain.
    WARNINGS: Forgot to say there will be bestiality in this story.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,294
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    3,763