Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
295
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
8
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,184

A Place Called Home

Summary:

Summary: Dean thinks about his home.
Pairing: Dean Winchester/Spencer Reid
Rating: FRT
Beta: Beck
Words: 289
Prompt: 17. Home
AN: Part of my 20_est_relships challenge
Table: http://immortalje.livejournal.com/102510.html
Submitted through Makebelieve_YG

Work Text:

 

A Place Called Home
by JE

 

 

For a long time home had been with his family for Dean. After Sam left, his Impala had become home for him, but for the last year home had become a definite place with an address, home had become a flat filled to the brim with books and other stuff in Washington DC.

For Dean, home was where his lover Spencer Reid was waiting for him and for some reason, knowing this made him all giddy. He couldn't say what had made him come back to Spencer after that first time or what had made him celibate while on the road, but he loved knowing there was a place he was always welcome at.

If anyone asked, he'd be damned if he admitted that he loved the way Spencer's face lit up when he opened the door and realised he was standing in front of it. It had nothing to do with loving the way Spencer would just start babbling at him about something or the way he would touch him to make sure that he really was there. Neither was it the incredible feeling of waking up next to Spencer in the morning, having the younger man wrapped around him.

No, he would never say that any of this was what made him feel home in that flat somewhere in Washington DC, but deep down he knew that all of it made him feel like he belonged and he couldn't get enough of that feeling. He knew with certainty that if the day came where he gave up on hunting, that he wanted to go to that flat and never leave again, because in the end Spencer had somehow become his home and he loved it.

 

The End