Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17
    Fandom: The Sentinel
    Pairing: Jim/Blair
    Status: New; Complete
    Date: January 31, 2001
    Archive: Yes
    Archive author: Yes
    Series/Sequel: Slash Virtual Season http://www.squidge.org/5senses/
    Disclaimers: All things The Sentinel belong to Pet Fly Productions and Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended. This work of fiction is purely for enjoyment and no money is being made from it.
    Notes: As always, many thanks to Grey for tireless beta reading as well as being a supportive friend. Thank you also to Eagle Eye, Poledra, and Zerena for beta reading. Thanks to Wod and Aly for their thoughts and suggestions, and to Alex, Lisa, Patt, and Seabreez for answering questions about specific scenes. You've all been very helpful. Finally, thanks to Five Senses for inviting me to play in their back yard and to Shar for the lovely visuals.
    Summary: Blair is targeted by a stalker with an axe to grind.
    Warnings: m/m, Spoilers for Murder 101, references to the Cassie episodes, Girl Next Door, and Spare Parts.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    13,045
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    1,562