Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Updated:
2009-03-27
Words:
8,409
Chapters:
8/9
Comments:
43
Kudos:
254
Bookmarks:
33
Hits:
52,419

Tony Baby

Summary:

Tony's Dad causes trouble. Gibbs isn't going to let him get away with it.

This story is now finished.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

This is now finished.

Chapter Text

                                                                           Tony Baby

                                                                           By Crow

                  my on-line shop: http://www.cafepress.com/1crowsdesigns

*****

  Anthony Dinozzo Sr. stood at his son’s desk in the bullpen at NCIS headquarters. He cast a disgusted look at his surroundings and the people in those surroundings waiting for his son to come to his desk.

  The person at the next desk had offered him a chair but he would never take a seat in this hell whole. He would rather just take his wayward child by the arm and drag him out of the building never to return. 

 Just then Tony walked up to his desk and spotting his father stopped dead in his tracks paling at finding his father there. 

 “Father, what are you doing here?”

  “Did you really think I wouldn’t find you?” 

 “I could hope. Now that you found me you can leave again.”

  Tony walked around his father to take his seat when his arm was grabbed and he was pulled around to face the man that he hated. He tried to pull away but his father had three inches in height on him, about sixty pounds, and a larger bone structure and pounds of muscle.

  Anthony Sr. had always kept fit and enjoyed doing weights and muscle building exercises. His larger structure and build and healthy physique always guaranteed that forbidding a crippling disease or some such thing he was always able to out muscle his smaller son. Tony again tried to wiggle out of the older man’s grasp but when that didn’t work, he simply stilled and tensed.

  “Let go of my arm.” Tony said in a low and dangerous tone that had McGee and Ziva looking at the two men. Tony saw them both stand and step closer. They were ready to help him if he needed it. 

 “No, you will stop this game and do as you are told for once.”

 He yanked on Tony’s arm hard causing the younger man to stumble before he was able to catch himself. He cried out softly as the grip on his arm tightened and he was pulled a few steps toward the elevators.

  McGee and Ziva moved to step in front of them when a voice rang out stopping all movement. 

 “There had better be a damn good reason for you manhandling one of my people, mister.” 

 Dinozzo Sr. turned and, yanking Tony with him, looked at the man speaking to him. This man dared get involved in his private business. What’s worse the two minions in the cubicle looked like they were going to try to get in his way as well. The other people on the floor were watching, several looking like they may step in as well.

  “This is none of your business. My son will send you his letter of resignation in the mail. We are leaving.”

  “No!”

  Tony wrenched his arm almost completely out of his father’s grasp. Before he could though Dinozzo Sr. grabbed his wrist in his other hand and twisted it causing pain to shoot up Tony’s arm. As Tony cried out in pain, he saw a blur of motion and then suddenly heard the cocking of guns.

 Gibbs, McGee, Ziva and several other agents surrounded them and aimed their weapons at Dinozzo Sr. 

“You had better let him go right now or you will not be walking out of here.” 

 TBC…….