Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
478
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,638

Not So Innocent

Summary:

Pairing: Mac/Danny
Rating FRE
Warning: Non-con, abuse, BDSM
Notes: ficlet, AU, Mac submissive role. Written for Ruiter, inspired by one of his off handed comments.
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.

Work Text:

Not So Innocent
by Eri

Standing before the bed Danny looked down at Mac's disheveled body, a slanted menacing smile to his features. Taking the whip, held firmly in his hand, Danny brought it down hard against Mac's bare raw back. He watched as sweat dripped down stinging Mac's blistering wounds, silently taking pleasure in the squirming it produced.

Laughing out right Danny climbed back onto the bed, moving to line his cock back up with Mac's aching hole. Pushing into his bloody and beaten body Danny set a hard, fast pace, pushing into deep inside. Trying to scream Mac barely let out a muffled moan pass the gag, his effort at moving turning Danny on further.

When Danny invited mac over earlier that day, Mac hadn't been expecting the events to take this turn. Danny had come into his office talking about how neither one of them had really had any down time in the evenings as of late. Offering to cook dinner for Mac, maybe watch a game on the TV, basically just relax. Mac had thought it sounded like a good idea. Having been wanting to spend more time with Danny lately. Since the last few months Mac had been developing feelings towards the younger man. Mac had never been attracted towards men before, and was finding it difficult to confront. When Danny brought up dinner, the old Marine thought this would be the best time to confront such feelings. Marines aren't cowards he reminded himself.

Now lying under Danny, arms and legs strapped tightly to the posts Mac was thinking his coming over was a bad idea. Trying to remember how he got into this position Mac thought back, trying to forget about the harsh pounding Danny was doing to his ass. He had arrived hours ago, he was certain it was almost dawn. They had sat down, Danny had made lasagna and really it was delicious. After eating Danny suggested they watch a ball game that was on TV. Mac figured why not. Sitting down close to Danny on the couch he found it was getting harder and harder to keep his eyes open. Leaning towards Danny's shoulder, completely unaware he was doing so, Mac was surprised to hear Danny's voice.

"Shh just close your eyes"

Upon waking Mac took in his surroundings. Finding his body naked and beaten, tied up. Danny had been pounding into his body then too. He lost count of how many times Danny had used him.

Coming to completion Danny pulled out, leaning back against the foot rest to clean himself up. Once finished he stood up leaving the room. Trying to relax his muscles Mac closed his eyes hoping that when he opened them again this would have all been a dream.

-end-