Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Can Bruce and Dick pay attention enough to make sure they're both getting what they want and need? "If you come to my bed, I won't let you leave." Bruce said calmly – this quote sums up a lot of what this story is about.

     


    Feedback: Any kind of feedback would be gladly appreciated.
    Archive: Please let me know if you archive my fic just so that I know where it is.
    Rating: R (mostly it's pretty tame but there is some swearing and explicit sexual content so I'll stick with an R to make sure I don't upset anyone.)
    Disclaimer: None of the DC characters belong to me (gasps of surprise all around the room)! I don't make any money from this I just do it to keep me happy and to distract me from my college work.
    Warnings: This is going to be a long one.
    Notes: In this story Tim's father died and he lives at the manor with Bruce. Sorry to anyone who is a dedicated fan of canon because this definitely does not follow any comic timeline. Also, I'm English so the grammar and spelling is UK not USA.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    135,193
    Chapters:
    40/40
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    86
    Kudos:
    216
    Bookmarks:
    20
    Hits:
    68,552