Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
537
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,675

The trip back to the dorms

Summary:

Fandom: Harry Potter
Genre: Pre-slash
Rating: FRC
Pairing: NA
Series/Sequel: Follows 'I told you not to add the mugwot root too soon!'
Synopsis: The Gryffindors and Slytherins have to walk back to their rooms after class.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Work Text:

The trip back to the dorms
by Josette Grover

"Oh Mr. Longbottom," Professor Snape says as his students get ready to leave the room.

"Yes Professor?" Neville squeaks.

"You did a very good job, ten points to Gryffindor. And twenty points from Slytherin for bollocksing up the potion." Snape smirks at Draco swats Crabbe on the back of the head before storming from the room.

"Way to go, Neville." Ron reaches out and swats Neville on the shoulder. "Told you you could do it." He throws an arm around Neville's and Harry's shoulders as they leave the room.

"Quit looking at Granger's arse." Draco snarls in Goyle's ear. Hermione, hearing the quiet voice, stops and stares at the Slytherin trio, hands on her hips, giving everybody quite a show without knowing it.

"Like something you see, boys?" She purrs. Draco turns bright red, hurriedly brushing past her and heading for Slytherin tower at a dead run. Hermione giggles as she leans against the wall before eeping and heading for the other girls as she sees everybody looking at her.

"There you are, Hermione. What happened?" Lavendar asks as she and Padma stop, turn around, and wait for Hermione to join them.

"Malfoy told one of his buddies to stop looking at my arse." She whispers as they catch sight of the tower and quicken their steps. "I stopped and asked him if he liked what he saw, I didn't know I was giving everybody an eyeful until it was too late."

"I don't know why you're embarrassed." Padma says, stopping and looking at the other girls. "You don't have anything to be ashamed of. Like the muggles say, 'if you've got it, flaunt it.'"

"Padma." Hermione says shocked.

"Hey, I always knew I liked other girls rather than boys." the other witch says. "Want to fool around a little when we get back to the room? I can show you my collection of toys." Padma waggles her eyebrows at the other two girls, hoping they'll say yes. If even this one time, it will finally get her a chance to get her hands on the girls she fell in unrequited love with since meeting them back in first year.

Hermione blushes, stammers, then takes a deep breath and squeaks out the word 'yes' in a voice almost too soft to be heard. Padma leers at her, turns her attention back to Lavendar. Lavendar blushes, then says. "Let's do it, boys aren't doing a thing for me." Padma smiles, grabs her friends by the hands, and pulls them into the tower.

"Did you hear that?" Neville asks in a shocked voice as they come out from around the corner.

"Sure did," Ron smirks. "I always thought Padma liked girls."

"You mean girls can do that with other girls?" Neville asks in a shocked voice. "How?"

"Same way that boys can do it with other boys, except they got different equipment." Ron leers, pinching Harry's ass. "Want to watch me and Harry go at it later tonight? I promise, we won't touch you, unless you want us too."

end