Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: SGA
    Pairing: Rodney McKay/Carson Beckett
    Rating: NC-17
    Summary: "You are NOT the person you pretend to be, Carson Beckett!"
    Archive: Area 52, WWomb, Wraithbait, anywhere – just let me know :-)
    First posted: 17th March, 2006
    Author's Notes: This story was written for the Atlantiskink kinkathon. The prompt was: "I have a desperate need for would like McBeckett, with Carson as the Dom. Spanking's hot, being tied to something's just as good, and I sure as hell wouldn't mind Forceful!Carson. In a good way, not in a rape way."
    Warning: This fic was written for a kinkathon so, needless to say, it's kinky! There's lots of dominant!Carson sex, some light bondage, and some spanking. Please don't read if that squicks you.
    Disclaimer: I was working to a deadline here during an insanely busy time in my Real Life so there might be some technical details about the city that I've got wrong. I DID do research but couldn't find an answer so I've invented some stuff. I don't think it's important to the overall story though.
    Many thanks to: the sparkly pink Bluespirit for usual fabulous beta :-)
    This story is now available as part of an anthology of my stories published in zine form under the title Breaking the Rules from: http://www.agentwithstyle.com/
    This story won best kink story (other pairing) in the Stargate Fan Awards, 2006

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    20,772
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    19
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    1,698