Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: JAG/Mutant X crossover
    Pairing: Jason Tiner/Jesse Kilmartin
    Rating: R
    Status: new
    Archive: yes to list archives
    Feedback: Feedback is good. Feedback is your friend. Feedback means the series/fic/couple etc. you enjoy won't die an untimely death due to lack of interest.
    Series/Sequel: Is this story part of a series? Part one of ?
    Disclaimers: I don't own the characters or the original concepts, therefore I don't own anything because I don't make any money doing this. If I did own Jason Tiner he'd be onscreen a lot more and he'd be using that sailor suit for evil.
    Notes: This is one of those crossover ideas that just kind of grabbed me so I went with it. I fell in love with Jason and Jesse right away so I'm sure this series will be all convoluted and long before they finally leave me alone again. My muse hates me because I cut her down to less than half her usual nicotine so she's paying me back with bad, evil plot bunnies.
    Summary: The boys meet at a club and spend a little time getting to know each other.
    Warnings: Vague, extremely brief spoiler mention of "People vs. Gunny".
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,237
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Hits:
    1,247