Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
262
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
17
Hits:
1,542

It Figures

Summary:

Little ditty about Jack and Dianne? No wait Face and Murdock.

Work Text:

It Figures
Stiney



Murdock had begged Face constantly for the last few days to take him to the new arcade/miniature golf course. He knew Face would be bored to tears, but then again Face could never tell him no.

As soon as they got there Murdock bounced off towards the arcade while Face got the stuff for golf. After running out of quarters, Murdock went to see if Face was ready. He walked out and saw Face at the counter. He started to move towards his friend when two girls a few feet away from Face, leering at the blond like two hungry wolves, distracted him

"Jesus, Lorene, look at that blonde up there. Damn, what a hunka dunka." The brunette giggled.

Her redheaded friend smiled broadly. "Gee, I'd like me a piece of that. Look at that great ass."

Murdock stood listening to the girls trying not to laugh.

The brunette sighed. "Damn, I bet he'd be a good ride."

Lorene shook her head in agreement. "Beth! Oh Lord, he's walking this way!"

Face smiled at the two girls that stood in front of Murdock. Their faces flushed red at the acknowledgement.

"Ready, Love?" Face said handing Murdock one of the putters.

Murdock shook his head and slipped an arm around Face's waist. He looked back at the two girls, shook his head and said before walking off. "A very good ride indeed."

The girls stood staring, turning an even brighter shade of red before looking at each other and saying in unison. "It figures!"



THE END